• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I became uninterested and stopped watching. This guy is one of the dumbest villains ever.

Compared to SONS of Anarchy, this show is awful.

First half of this year was terrible and predictable. I figured everyone got killed by Negan on film so the cast did not even know who the story was going to kill off, and it happened. Just slow, lame talk with people around him fearing him when they have guns. That lost me the entire first half of this year. I gave it another shot and am looking forward to Rick finding his balls again, I just cannot see how they can end the season with Rick back in charge and Negan dead and gone. They need to stop playing these comic book games where they should be following a path but vere off to mind fuck people and just make it a good show. Was really disappointed none of the chicks followed them from the hilltop.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First half of this year was terrible and predictable. I figured everyone got killed by Negan on film so the cast did not even know who the story was going to kill off, and it happened. Just slow, lame talk with people around him fearing him when they have guns. That lost me the entire first half of this year. I gave it another shot and am looking forward to Rick finding his balls again, I just cannot see how they can end the season with Rick back in charge and Negan dead and gone. They need to stop playing these comic book games where they should be following a path but vere off to mind fuck people and just make it a good show. Was really disappointed none of the chicks followed them from the hilltop.
The season will end with the war starting up. It's still going to be a while before Negan is (maybe) captured.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ep wasn't horrible. But for readers, there is no point to even watching next week. You have the
Kal
reveal, the
Sasha = Holly
arc, and maybe the
Michone = Andrea bell tower scene

But yea, the whole Oceanside arc makes absolutely zero sense. They waste at least a good portion of their dynamite just to herd the chic-a-dees into a clearing, all the while attracting every waterlogged Walker in a 3-mile radius to their location. Then the chic-a-dees gladly stand by the Rickettes to kill said walkers, and even shake hands and thank them afterwards.

Logic is sadly missing.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ep wasn't horrible. But for readers, there is no point to even watching next week. You have the
Kal
reveal, the
Sasha = Holly
arc, and maybe the
Michone = Andrea bell tower scene

But yea, the whole Oceanside arc makes absolutely zero sense. They waste at least a good portion of their dynamite just to herd the chic-a-dees into a clearing, all the while attracting every waterlogged Walker in a 3-mile radius to their location. Then the chic-a-dees gladly stand by the Rickettes to kill said walkers, and even shake hands and thank them afterwards.

Logic is sadly missing.

Who cares!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, this is good stuff.

#9 was good, but my fav is #5!

Negan managed to use the phrases “beach ball sized lady nuts” and “Rapey Davey” two times each in one scene!

Plus Negan's reference to "nut heat".

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#9 was good, but my fav is #5!

Negan managed to use the phrases “beach ball sized lady nuts” and “Rapey Davey” two times each in one scene!

Plus Negan's reference to "nut heat".

It's almost as if he's a character with no real substance or depth who relies on quirky one-liners to get a laugh out of the audience.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoilers for the season finale:
Sasha does commit suicide via Eugene's pills.

Jadis is Negan's "little birdie".

Jadis asks Michonne if she can have sex with Rick.

Maggie is officially the leader of the Hilltop now.

Eugene is full Team Negan.

Mini 'line-up' is Rick and Carl. Shiva stops the brain bashing. This starts the war.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoilers for the season finale:
Sasha does commit suicide via Eugene's pills.

Jadis is Negan's "little birdie".

Jadis asks Michonne if she can have sex with Rick.

Maggie is officially the leader of the Hilltop now.

Eugene is full Team Negan.

Mini 'line-up' is Rick and Carl. Shiva stops the brain bashing. This starts the war.

I hate you!!! :pound::pound::pound:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best villain ever.

funny-gifs-dude-is-watching-you.gif

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost as if he's a character with no real substance or depth who relies on quirky one-liners to get a laugh out of the audience.

"almost"??

I would say that there is no doubt in that being the case.

Regardless: "beach ball sized lady nuts", "nut heat", and "Rapey Davey" are still pretty funny.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking that Sasha is going to try to feed Negan with the suicide pill but somehow Eugene is going to end up swallowing it instead. Either that or one of Negan's wives does with Negan knowing it was intended for him and learns that Eugene made it, so he takes him out. One way or another, I'm pretty sure Eugene's days are numbered.