• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosita's gonna be on Talking Dead, so I'm recording. But if she's got that baby bump thing goin' on, I'm gonna go postal! :pound::pound::pound:

As for the episode...it wasn't as bad as the Rick/Michonne Comedy Hour. That ain't sayin' much.

I could point a few annoying things out, but let's see what y'all got.

it wouldn't have been atrocious in most other seasons....but in this one it is a pile of shit nestled between a bunch of other shit. viewers are getting restless and annoyed at shit episodes like this, and this turd is not helping a proTWD argument on what to spend our Sunday nights watching.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but yes i will watch the talking dead at hopes of a nip slip or sumptin from Rosita

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was it Daryl or Dwight at end in the shadows?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy yawnfest. 3 of the last 4 episodes have been absolutely terrible...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you liked last week and the Eugene EP

The Eugene episode is the best episode in years IMO. (Or... maybe I think that because the show has been weak for quite some time) I didn't really like last week but it was nice to see Morgan stop being a bitch...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering when the actual story of this episode was going to start when I looked at the time on my DVR and saw there was only 15 mins left.

This show sucks now. And post war, it will only get slower.

I hope they kill thing off before the Whisperers. This things needs to die a respectable death.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wouldn't have been atrocious in most other seasons....but in this one it is a pile of shit nestled between a bunch of other shit. viewers are getting restless and annoyed at shit episodes like this, and this turd is not helping a proTWD argument on what to spend our Sunday nights watching.
I'm thinking that the majority of this season has been on par with season 2. Other than the very first episode, most have been very dull and a chore to get through.

So I'm assuming that
Sasha is going to end up dying by the end of the season since she's going to be on the new Star Trek show
?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking that the majority of this season has been on par with season 2. Other than the very first episode, most have been very dull and a chore to get through.

So I'm assuming that
Sasha is going to end up dying by the end of the season since she's going to be on the new Star Trek show
?

i believe season 2 was one of my favorites

whichever was the "after terminus" season (4 i believe) where everyone split up was the worst before this one to me....although there were a few good ones in that one too (look at the flowers,lizzie)

yes to the spoiler IMO

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe season 2 was one of my favorites

whichever was the "after terminus" season (4 i believe) where everyone split up was the worst before this one to me....although there were a few good ones in that one too (look at the flowers,lizzie)

yes to the spoiler IMO

Season 2 is my favorite season for reasons i've mentioned before, we still had the best cast in the shows run and the show was still about walkers. And we hadn't seen episodes like tonight's or the Michone and Rick spisode that were just complete failures...

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 2 is my favorite season for reasons i've mentioned before, we still had the best cast in the shows run and the show was still about walkers. And we hadn't seen episodes like tonight's or the Michone and Rick spisode that were just complete failures...

yea i think that was the season that got me hooked

i was kind of meh on TWD before the farm episodes.....although i did like parts of the first as well. I also liked the prison setting afterwards although a lot of people don't.

a prison always seemed like the most reasonably abundant "defensive" position that you could have in that kind of world. It would make for a shitty story line of course because it's been done, but i'd be looking for another spot like that if i were apart of these large groups. No matter where you are there is a prison somewhere close by.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the books explain these 2 questions i have had for the past couple seasons??

1. the first couple of seasons were them wandering to find safe haven... they found some potential ones, but not until alexandria did they find an accepting one... But now that they found alexandria, they have found 5 other communities that are relatively close... Why did it take so long to find one?? and how is it that they have found 5 other communities?? just feels weird

2. why is there an endless supply of zombies?? i mean, just Rick and his group must have killed well over a thousand by themselves.... to speak of other communities and other wanderers who killed zombies, you would think that the zombie population is low or at least shrinking by now...

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure all of the communities are relatively close. It doesn't specifically address the distances they havr traveled.

As far as "the endless supply of zombies", it actually has addressed this as there are less every season. If anything there are too many living people. It needs to revert back to a sense of apocalypse instead of 5 different groups trying to rebuild.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the books, there are only a small handful of named communities and another that is only kinda mentioned post-war.

I am OK with the way it has developed in the show, though. As time goes on, new communities would begin to pop up that didn't exist right away. In Fear, they are showing multiple communities popping up almost Day 1. That, IMHO, is more unrealistic.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they gave Kal a line and prime face time for the first time. I guess that means something...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look back at the first two seasons of this show and compare them to the current one.

It's just laughable all the way around, in terms of the quality of writing, acting, special effects and so on.

Back then, there was a "Holy Shit!" vibe....now it's more like ":what::what::what:".

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the show was still about walkers..
See, from a concept POV, I really like the idea that humans are the bigger threat than the walkers. Their execution has been lacking though.

Overall though I'm nowhere near as dissatisfied as the rest of you. There have been some annoying things but I'm not bored or pissed through entire episodes.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look back at the first two seasons of this show and compare them to the current one.

It's just laughable all the way around, in terms of the quality of writing, acting, special effects and so on.

Back then, there was a "Holy Shit!" vibe....now it's more like ":what::what::what:".

I think that Season 2 succeeded because there was still a newness to the entire situation. It was the first time they had a little time to question where humanity fits in to a post-apocalyptic zombie-infested world... I think it seems now like they keep oscillating between "Action" per se, and the "Deeper Questions"... Only it seems to have gotten to the point where most of the "Deeper Questions" have been answered at LEAST three times already, and the "What Would YOU do?" nature of those questions is played at this point. It is no longer provocative, its just annoying.

I'm not quite sure how they fix that.

And look, I'm not a homophobe, but there REALLY seems to be an over-abundance of gay people in this post-apocalyptic world...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the books explain these 2 questions i have had for the past couple seasons??

1. the first couple of seasons were them wandering to find safe haven... they found some potential ones, but not until alexandria did they find an accepting one... But now that they found alexandria, they have found 5 other communities that are relatively close... Why did it take so long to find one?? and how is it that they have found 5 other communities?? just feels weird

2. why is there an endless supply of zombies?? i mean, just Rick and his group must have killed well over a thousand by themselves.... to speak of other communities and other wanderers who killed zombies, you would think that the zombie population is low or at least shrinking by now...

Alexandria was the only true accepting one though. Kingdom pretty much was

Saviors, no. Oceanside, no. Dumpster people, no. Hilltop only was because they had a established community themselves.