• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the episode enough, but there is always some stupid shit to discuss. A couple off the top of my head...

1) Carol in the tree killing walkers with the street sign. So dumb, and made even dumber when the the kid idolized it and asked her to teach him. Lol. Btw, Carol is ostensibly responsible for his death. No one has really mentioned that.

2) The lone melon being strapped in like it was fucking plutonium or some shit. I realize this was all for dramatic effect, for the gay opening scene en sech, and maybe even as a subtle dig to the Saviors, but damn, just seemed dumb. The ratchet tie downs are more valuable. Hell the fucking crate itself is more valuable. Toss that fucker to one of the tard saviors and let him hold it up front ffs.

Honorable mention: Aunt Jemima pissing herself over the tiger.

I'm scurred of tigahs masta

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha; that actually does make sense. Not sure it would make for a compelling "shock" finale, tho.
Agreed, but...

it would add character depth to Aaron, and free up Aaron for an Aaron/Jesus thing to start up earlier than it does in the books.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but...

it would add character depth to Aaron, and free up Aaron for an Aaron/Jesus thing to start up earlier than it does in the books.
I've read that Jesus' sexual orientation may possibly be revealed before the end of this season

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also have read that Sasha is getting the tower sniper arc

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'm the only one but I thought episode drug on at times and despite a few good moments was mostly forgetable.

You're not the only one. You're just on a thread where nine out of ten posters want the show to be as good as it was.

I watched it last night and I will admit that it didn't completely suck balls.

I hope someone kills Ezekiel soon. And Coral. And the chubby dyke.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha; that actually does make sense. Not sure it would make for a compelling "shock" finale, tho.

Hell no it wouldn't. The only scene I can even remember Eric being in was where he was trying to tell Aaron not to go fight. He came across as a stereotypical whiney gay dude. You can put him on my list with Zeke, Coral and The Chubby Dyke.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also have read that Sasha is getting the tower sniper arc
that is what I thought last year. But I think they are setting Michone up for that arc now. With Sasha and Rosita heading to the Saviors, I think one of them will definitely become Holly, and Sasha matches Holly in the rest of her storyline and she has another gig, so I think she becomes the bomb. No clue who she ends up attacking, but I think Eric or Morgan fit for that.

Michone has become a better shot, so they may end up putting her up in the tower. It would also fit for Ricks reaction to the whole thing.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is what I thought last year. But I think they are setting Michone up for that arc now. With Sasha and Rosita heading to the Saviors, I think one of them will definitely become Holly, and Sasha matches Holly in the rest of her storyline and she has another gig, so I think she becomes the bomb. No clue who she ends up attacking, but I think Eric or Morgan fit for that.

Michone has become a better shot, so they may end up putting her up in the tower. It would also fit for Ricks reaction to the whole thing.
Still photos from this Sunday's episode are what is leading me to believe Sasha is getting the tower arc.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to never click these spoilers. Now I don't give a shit, so I read them all.

I've read 'em from time to time, but now it's kinda more fun to see what the next shark jump is gonna be.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read 'em from time to time, but now it's kinda more fun to see what the next shark jump is gonna be.
99.9% of them are book spoilers or opinions based on book knowledge. So I would say that less than 50% are actual spoilery.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99.9% of them are book spoilers or opinions based on book knowledge. So I would say that less than 50% are actual spoilery.

I'd bump it up to 100%.

The episodes are spoiling (maybe it's soiling) themselves at this point.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not the only one. You're just on a thread where nine out of ten posters want the show to be as good as it was.

I watched it last night and I will admit that it didn't completely suck balls.

I hope someone kills Ezekiel soon. And Coral. And the chubby dyke.

Agreed. I'm over Ezekiel too the accent and the pacifism is getting old... seasoned opened pretty strong but has been falling a little flat the last few episodes IMO.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's like they aren't even trying to do anything but postpone the actual action until the last episode of this season/first episode of next

even if the next two episodes of the season are the best in TWD history this will still be the worst season to date....and that would be including the 1st episode which was one of the best to me.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosita's gonna be on Talking Dead, so I'm recording. But if she's got that baby bump thing goin' on, I'm gonna go postal! :pound::pound::pound:

As for the episode...it wasn't as bad as the Rick/Michonne Comedy Hour. That ain't sayin' much.

I could point a few annoying things out, but let's see what y'all got.