• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. It was like some fucked up episode of The Interracial Bachelor in a junk yard. Just crap.

It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about zombies. We're sitting in here, and this is supposed to be the franchise show, and we in here talking about zombies. I mean, listen, we're talking about zombies, not The Big Bang, not CSI, not Breaking Bad, we talking about zombies. Not a comedy. Not, not … Not the script that I go out there and write for and write every script like it's my last. Not the script, but we're talking about zombies, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about zombies. I know I supposed to write. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about zombies man. What are we talking about? Zombies? We're talking about zombies, man. [laughter from the media crowd] We're talking about zombies. We're talking about zombies. We ain't talking about the script. [more laughter] We're talking about zombies, man. When you watch this show, and you see lousy spfx, you see lousy spfx don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about zombies right now. We talking about zombies...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about zombies. We're sitting in here, and this is supposed to be the franchise show, and we in here talking about zombies. I mean, listen, we're talking about zombies, not The Big Bang, not CSI, not Breaking Bad, we talking about zombies. Not a comedy. Not, not … Not the script that I go out there and write for and write every script like it's my last. Not the script, but we're talking about zombies, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about zombies. I know I supposed to write. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about zombies man. What are we talking about? Zombies? We're talking about zombies, man. [laughter from the media crowd] We're talking about zombies. We're talking about zombies. We ain't talking about the script. [more laughter] We're talking about zombies, man. When you watch this show, and you see lousy spfx, you see lousy spfx don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about zombies right now. We talking about zombies...
giphy.gif

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't kill off Sasha, it will be a huge swerve. I wonder who is going to get the bag over head zombie arc. Sasha or Rosita?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't kill off Sasha, it will be a huge swerve. I wonder who is going to get the bag over head zombie arc. Sasha or Rosita?
Sasha. Very little doubt.

Although it won't have the same shock since it has already been used in Fear.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how is an entire week's tribute equal to 12 melons? A few weeks back they were bringing an entire flatbed of supplies. After that, they had a packed up SUV. Now they bring a flatbed to deliver a couple bags of groceries?

Are you sure it was an entire weeks tribute? Probably not because Saviors take half. Well, if 12 is half, then the Kingdom had to live off of 12 melons?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can still obtain power and control over someone without pissing away what little fuel is left on earth on going to pickup 12 cantaloupes.

regardless, i don't think there would be any gas worth a shit left anyways after all this time. maybe there is some secret gas fairy in this world i don't know about.....or the more likely scenario.....it would just be hard to write this shit and not include automobiles so lets just not think about it.

there is also the rational that this is a fucking show about dead people walking around so the gas fairy thing may have legs.

Exactly, it is fiction. As I stated, there probably wouldn't be fuel left anyways. Also, you don't know how much or how little fuel the Saviors have.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure it was an entire weeks tribute? Probably not because Saviors take half. Well, if 12 is half, then the Kingdom had to live off of 12 melons?
They were expecting 12, so it must have been some kind of pre-agreed amount. And the Saviors have shown that light tributes are not looked upon favorably, so if they have a light week, they gotta scrounge more to keep up the tributes.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am aware. Sounds like a mid week meeting to me. It obviously wasn't a weekly tribute because it was only 12 melons.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am aware. Sounds like a mid week meeting to me. It obviously wasn't a weekly tribute because it was only 12 melons.
he does call it today's tribute at one point

although that could be interpreted differently

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he does call it today's tribute at one point

although that could be interpreted differently
I do not rewatch the episodes anymore, so I miss more than I used to, but I thought at some point he said "next week, get it right", or something to that effect.

I don't remember why, but I got the sense it was a weekly delivery. But that may be based on nothing more than a convo I had. No idea...