• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know another team in the country whos played a ranked team every week except for one so far. And they still play Washington at home.
Darnod has been a spark for the offense. Yesterday three TDs to the TEs. If he spreads the ball around like that it's going to cause headaches for other teams trying to cover the WRs.

Ok. Let's just put USC at #1 so we can move on with our day.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what do power rankings mean when you are first in power rankings and 4th in standings. Underachieving?

Maybe its called playing four ranked teams out of six games to playing no ranked teams out of six game. But when those two played one stomped the other.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many days has it been since UW beat oregon?

Conference is certainly changing around. We lost our 10 game streak against Utah last year. We're going to lose our 10 game streak to you this year. I'm half-convinced we're about to get our asses kicked next week by a team that has never even really had a competitive game with us (closest margin of victory is 14 points).

We're 5-1 and I don't know if I can point to anything we actually do really well.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Let's just put USC at #1 so we can move on with our day.

Utah is #1 in the south right now. USC is #2 in the south. Washington is #1 in the north and in the PAC . Thanks for playing.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conference is certainly changing around. We lost our 10 game streak against Utah last year. We're going to lose our 10 game streak to you this year. I'm half-convinced we're about to get our asses kicked next week by a team that has never even really had a competitive game with us (closest margin of victory is 14 points).

We're 5-1 and I don't know if I can point to anything we actually do really well.
Yeah, you guys have really just kind of scraped along, but you're record is better right now than I thought it would be, that's what matters at this point.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah is #1 in the south right now. USC is #2 in the south. Washington is #1 in the north and in the PAC . Thanks for playing.

So are we putting USC at #3 overall? I just want to make sure you aren't triggered by next ranking.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I see you met Jim. Our resident poster known for arguing over minutia endlessly.
Seriously, we get a reasonable duck poster who seems cool enough, to add to the 1.5, maybe two we have, and everyone's just taken a dump on the poor guy over the last day.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope it's over, time to move on and get serious about this Dawgs team, Coach Pete got them playing really good right now and the season will be huge!
Like I said a couple of week ago, the Huskies will win the PAC 12 North. They have the talent to win the PAC 12. At Utah will be a tough game, they have USC and Arizona State at home. The AC is always a tough game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said a couple of week ago, the Huskies will win the PAC 12 North. They have the talent to win the PAC 12. At Utah will be a tough game, they have USC and Arizona State at home. The AC is always a tough game.
How quickly things change in this league. UW might be the favorite, but WSU is looking quite dangerous and there are several in the south that are capable of getting healthy and playing well at the right time that could spoil the perfect record of the north winning it all.

Following the race for the south is going to be very entertaining over the next 7 weeks.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I see you met Jim. Our resident poster known for arguing over minutia endlessly.

Yes, But I've never gotten drunk and posted ramblings and threatened to leave and never come back. lol.
I argue. Some here have so much self worth tied up to the team they follow they fall apart when things go wrong (thats not Wiz btw).
Ask him his views on Oregon's QB development since Mariota. Well, unless you really don't want to see @Olyduck :poke:

lol. But was I right?
Before the season-
Jim - Oly the ducks are on a downward trend. They have no QB development and Hoke is a Joke.
Oly- I don't see a downward trend or bad QB development. Hoke just needs to improve the d just a little.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, we get a reasonable duck poster who seems cool enough, to add to the 1.5, maybe two we have, and everyone's just taken a dump on the poor guy over the last day.
Tell him to grow some balls. Look at all the shit you guys took for years from Duckies and you're still here. And he's needing a wambulance because I think his power ranking is flawed?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How quickly things change in this league. UW might be the favorite, but WSU is looking quite dangerous and there are several in the south that are capable of getting healthy and playing well at the right time that could spoil the perfect record of the north winning it all.

Following the race for the south is going to be very entertaining over the next 7 weeks.
Good point, the south could be very interesting in the next 7 weeks. I realize that the Huskies could have a bad game or two, but I real like the talent on that team.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, But I've never gotten drunk and posted ramblings and threatened to leave and never come back. lol.
I argue. Some here have so much self worth tied up to the team they follow they fall apart when things go wrong (thats not Wiz btw).

lol. But was I right?
Before the season-
Jim - Oly the ducks are on a downward trend. They have no QB development and Hoke is a Joke.
Oly- I don't see a downward trend or bad QB development. Hoke just needs to improve the d just a little.
I said the same things, just not with a sledge hammer for weeks at a time. I told Oly I saw the ducks losing at least 4 games, he argued the defense didn't have to be better to win more than 8 and we more or less left it at that. And yes, I started the whole QB development thing, but that too I put out there and left when it ran it's course.

Was just busting your balls to the new guy anyway. :suds:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the same things, just not with a sledge hammer for weeks at a time. I told Oly I saw the ducks losing at least 4 games, he argued the defense didn't have to be better to win more than 8 and we more or less left it at that. And yes, I started the whole QB development thing, but that too I put out there and left when it ran it's course.

Was just busting your balls to the new guy anyway. :suds:

I dont think anyone saw this much of a decline. I knew they would be worse (that's what decline means) but I thought they would still be good at least. Right now it's a dumpster fire.
Glad your teams winning. Huskys being good doesn't bother me.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

a8a0a370e3.jpg

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to cancel the CCG. The conference winner will be crowned on 11/25, you southies can play for the Alamo Bowl invite

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I have said time and time again Pac 12 is most cyclical conference. top and bottom flip more than any other conference