• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bulls

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are interested in trading the 7th pick for Lonzo Ball

Per NBA Buzz

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Only if the Bulls can guarantee that Lonzo gets to wear #23 on his jersey"

- Lavar Ball

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that’s why they are the bulls.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a lot more than the entire Ball family I can tell you that.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GarPax wants to play with some new Balls.

This has a real chance of happening.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Lakers would trade Lonzo unless they knew a guy like Kyrie or Kemba was coming to the team. Especially how insistent the front office was in including Jason Kidd as an assistant.

The #7 pick alone wouldn't do it either.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Lakers would trade Lonzo unless they knew a guy like Kyrie or Kemba was coming to the team. Especially how insistent the front office was in including Jason Kidd as an assistant.

The #7 pick alone wouldn't do it either.

Lonzo sucks, they would trade that in a heartbeat. Another pick to add to a possible AD trade. If you cant get AD worst case you get a PG in this draft or package it in a Beal trade

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the lakers would jump through hoops for that trade, I'm praying the Bulls don't do it. Lonzo is no better than our current point guard in Kris Dunn and I would rather try to lure one of the free agent point guards our way. Plus the headache of dealing with the Lavar shit wouldn't be worth it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the lakers would jump through hoops for that trade, I'm praying the Bulls don't do it. Lonzo is no better than our current point guard in Kris Dunn and I would rather try to lure one of the free agent point guards our way. Plus the headache of dealing with the Lavar shit wouldn't be worth it.

You would have the advantage of forcing Lavar to travel though. I doubt he wants to be in Illinois all winter when he has a home and familiy in SoCal.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Only if the Bulls can guarantee that Lonzo gets to wear #23 on his jersey"

- Lavar Ball

They'd need to replace that statue out front with a Lonzo one too.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lonzo sucks, they would trade that in a heartbeat. Another pick to add to a possible AD trade. If you cant get AD worst case you get a PG in this draft or package it in a Beal trade

While you're wrong that Lonzo sucks, I do agree that the Lakers would do this trade in a heartbeat.

With Lebron on the team, they really don't need a traditional point guard like Lonzo. Adding the #7 pick to the #4 pick along with Ingram and Kuzma would be tough to beat in a trade for AD.

As you said, they could also use it in a Beal trade. In fact, if they used both picks in a trade for Beal, they may even be able to keep one of Ingram or Kuz.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While you're wrong that Lonzo sucks, I do agree that the Lakers would do this trade in a heartbeat.

With Lebron on the team, they really don't need a traditional point guard like Lonzo. Adding the #7 pick to the #4 pick along with Ingram and Kuzma would be tough to beat in a trade for AD.

As you said, they could also use it in a Beal trade. In fact, if they used both picks in a trade for Beal, they may even be able to keep one of Ingram or Kuz.

Trading the #7 instead of Lonzo for either AD or Beal cuts into the cap space available for Klay/Kawhi/Durant/Kyrie/Butler/Vucevic. Keeping Ingram on top of that would make take those guys completely off the table.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading the #7 instead of Lonzo for either AD or Beal cuts into the cap space available for Klay/Kawhi/Durant/Kyrie/Butler/Vucevic. Keeping Ingram on top of that would make take those guys completely off the table.

They would have traded Lonzo for the #7 pick. So, I'm not sure what the issue would be.

Keeping Ingram might hurt the cap space for one of the guys you mentioned, but then they'd still have cap space to go after a solid shooter or 2.

Assuming Ingram continues to improve (and can stay healthy) if you add a couple of shooters to say Lebron, AD or Beal and Ingram...you're in pretty good shape, imo. Might have to switch out a shooter for a solid big if it's Beal though.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would have traded Lonzo for the #7 pick. So, I'm not sure what the issue would be.

Keeping Ingram might hurt the cap space for one of the guys you mentioned, but then they'd still have cap space to go after a solid shooter or 2.

Assuming Ingram continues to improve (and can stay healthy) if you add a couple of shooters to say Lebron, AD and Ingram...you're in pretty good shape, imo.

What are you expecting the Wiz to take for Beal? 2 picks and Kuzma? Lakers would be eating $25M in cap in such a deal, if the Wiz would even go for it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you expecting the Wiz to take for Beal? 2 picks and Kuzma? Lakers would be eating $25M in cap in such a deal, if the Wiz would even go for it.

2 top 10 picks and Kuzma? Maybe. I think it would depend on what other offers they may get (I haven't heard much about other teams being interested).

Ingram is due for a new contract soon and there are questions about his health. So maybe the Wiz decide to go with the guy with less upside (but still really good), but is a known quantity?

No problem with switching Kuzma for Ingram or even necessarily going ahead and giving up both if they know they can land a top FA. But I don't think I'd include Ingram in my first offer. Especially if there aren't a lot of other teams making offers.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 top 10 picks and Kuzma? Maybe. I think it would depend on what other offers they may get (I haven't heard much about other teams being interested).

Ingram is due for a new contract soon and there are questions about his health. So maybe the Wiz decide to go with the guy with less upside (but still really good), but is a known quantity?

No problem with switching Kuzma for Ingram or even necessarily going ahead and giving up both if they know they can land a top FA. But I don't think I'd include Ingram in my first offer. Especially if there aren't a lot of other teams making offers.

Brandon Ingram undergoes thoracic outlet surgery, expected to make full recovery

The questions about his health are unfounded. His only concern is getting back into shape, conditioning-wise, as he was on blood thinners post-op and couldn't train for a while.