• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bulls

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Ingram undergoes thoracic outlet surgery, expected to make full recovery

The questions about his health are unfounded. His only concern is getting back into shape, conditioning-wise, as he was on blood thinners post-op and couldn't train for a while.

It's not necessarily just that injury though. Over the last 2 seasons he's missed 53 games. Some of that is the Lakers handling him with kid gloves, but they have still been real injuries.

It was different issues (which is good), but that's still a lot of time missed. Some guys just aren't built for the grind of the NBA.

I'm not saying that's the case with Ingram, but it's a little bit of a red flag and one that teams will bring up in trade talks. Him being so skinny doesn't help either.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 top 10 picks and Kuzma? Maybe. I think it would depend on what other offers they may get (I haven't heard much about other teams being interested).

Ingram is due for a new contract soon and there are questions about his health. So maybe the Wiz decide to go with the guy with less upside (but still really good), but is a known quantity?

No problem with switching Kuzma for Ingram or even necessarily going ahead and giving up both if they know they can land a top FA. But I don't think I'd include Ingram in my first offer. Especially if there aren't a lot of other teams making offers.

Yeah possibly. I assume in a Beal trade the Wiz would want to take back little salary and/or high draft picks. If the AD deal doesn't get done. Flipping Lonzo for a pick could still be a good option. I think the Wiz would definitely consider Kuzma and 2 top 7 picks.

They would be taking back a little over $10M for the Beal contract, $27M. That would definitely give them more flexibility building around Wall, which they pretty much have no choice of doing lolzzz

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade only goes through if the state of Illinois bans Daddy Ball from every coming into the state.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah possibly. I assume in a Beal trade the Wiz would want to take back little salary and/or high draft picks. If the AD deal doesn't get done. Flipping Lonzo for a pick could still be a good option. I think the Wiz would definitely consider Kuzma and 2 top 7 picks.

They would be taking back a little over $10M for the Beal contract, $27M. That would definitely give them more flexibility building around Wall, which they pretty much have no choice of doing lolzzz

The Lonzo trade won't happen alone though; it would have to be attached to a bigger trade. They're not looking to dump him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lonzo trade won't happen alone though; it would have to be attached to a bigger trade. They're not looking to dump him.

The Lakers aren't looking to trade Lonzo for a pick? It seems like they are...unless rumors are false. That being said, I still don't think it happens though.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers aren't looking to trade Lonzo for a pick? It seems like they are...unless rumors are false. That being said, I still don't think it happens though.

...if they need that pick to make another trade (or bring in Kyrie). I don't think it happens in a vacuum.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a garpax move. Wouldn’t be shocked

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lonzo isn't worth the # 7 pick. Or the 17th. Or the 27th. Or the 37th. And on & on.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have every right to be drastically wrong.

:pound:

You have no idea what his career #'s are after 2 full seasons do you? His FG% is lousy (.380) for a guard. His FT% is pathetic (.437). He can't get through a season w/o injury. But yeah if I ignore all those facts you have a point. You probably should loosen those custom Lakers Homer Goggles.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have no idea what his career #'s are after 2 full seasons do you? His FG% is lousy (.380) for a guard. His FT% is pathetic (.437). He can't get through a season w/o injury. But yeah if I ignore all those facts you have a point. You probably should loosen those custom Lakers Homer Goggles.

You're just another casual basketball fan that only understands scoring. It's ok, there are a lot of you.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m for trading a bag of Cheetos for Lonzo with a clause that Lavar can’t come into Chicago ever. Along with working a deal for AD to come back home to Chicago.

:hope:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just another casual basketball fan that only understands scoring. It's ok, there are a lot of you.

No I'm a realistic basketball fan. Unlike you. His #'s aren't that good. And if he played for any other team you'd be able see that.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm a realistic basketball fan. Unlike you. His #'s aren't that good. And if he played for any other team you'd be able see that.

I'm confident that time will prove me right on this one.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confident that time will prove me right on this one.

Maybe. He'll probably stick around the league for a while but he wasn't worth that # 2 pick.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It really depends on the numbers you're looking at and what a team needs.

If a team needs scoring, Lonzo isn't the guy they need. At least not yet. This will be the first off-season that he hasn't been recovering from injury/surgery so he will actually be able to work on his shot. Hopefully, that will translate to improvement on the court.

However, he does have elite vision and passing skills. So, he could be very valuable to a team like the Suns who have a lot of guys who can score, but no one to distribute the ball to them.

If he never improves his shooting, he can still have a long career as a solid starter, but never live up to his draft status. If he does improve it, then he has a shot at living up to it or at least getting close.

As for his injuries, some of that is the Lakers being overly cautious. But it's still potentially problematic.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really depends on the numbers you're looking at and what a team needs.

If a team needs scoring, Lonzo isn't the guy they need. At least not yet. This will be the first off-season that he hasn't been recovering from injury/surgery so he will actually be able to work on his shot. Hopefully, that will translate to improvement on the court.

However, he does have elite vision and passing skills. So, he could be very valuable to a team like the Suns who have a lot of guys who can score, but no one to distribute the ball to them.

If he never improves his shooting, he can still have a long career as a solid starter, but never live up to his draft status. If he does improve it, then he has a shot at living up to it or at least getting close.

As for his injuries, some of that is the Lakers being overly cautious. But it's still potentially problematic.

There's no doubt he belongs in the NBA. The injury thing. Hopefully like you said it was more the Lakers being a bit cautious. Don't like seeing young players get hit by the injury bug so early.

Once fully healed he should spend the summer in the gym working on his shot. But you never know what dumbass scheme Papa Ball has planned.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would be the Bulls all time starting line up?

PG- Rose
SG- MJ
SF- Pippen
PF- Rodman
C- Noah

:noidea: