• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2017 Training Camp/Preseason Thread!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always compete is a joke now. like it or not PC and JS gave themselves a black eye on this one and lost trust in some of the players eyes.

If someone says one thing and does something different and against what the preach would you trust them?

Not me.

I.E. You do all your work you will get a promotion, Works done then they skip you and give it to the person that didn't do their work at all.

IDK how how valid it is, but I 've heard that K. William effort when he isn't the target was lacking, especially his blocking.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always compete is a joke now. like it or not PC and JS gave themselves a black eye on this one and lost trust in some of the players eyes.

If someone says one thing and does something different and against what the preach would you trust them?

Not me.

I.E. You do all your work you will get a promotion, Works done then they skip you and give it to the person that didn't do their work at all.

Meh. The waterboy may be the 'hardest working' guy on the field. It doesn't mean he's going to be the starting QB when it's game-time.

What evidence do you have that Darboh didn't 'do his work at all?'

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK how how valid it is, but I 've heard that K. William effort when he isn't the target was lacking, especially his blocking.

see this is the type of reply i was looking for. You brought a reason that might very well be valid, adding to the table. Maybe Williams was a little bit of a locker room Diva also. When he first went to the UW he was a Diva lol. He was a top WR prospect and knew it.

Has to be something we didn't get to see because he was down right dominant in the preseason and was making circus catches in practice. Was also a solid ST player, not just WR.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not me.

Compete is still in effect.
This choice was about tomorrow, not today. That is how I see it. Hearing from some that study this game for a living say that Kasen is basically a one trick pony. I say that Richardson, Baldwin, Graham, McEvoy, and Lockette can all go up for the ball and they have more upside. Keeping 5 Wrs is a concern, but we are deeper elsewhere as a result. That's what Pete and John get paid to do and I am always willing to give them the benefit of the doubt until they don't deserve it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to think the coaching staff has their reasons for making the choices they did and it's not about worrying what they invested and what fans would think. Seems like the Seahawks are looking pretty dang good. Really impressed with RW this off season. He looks invigorated and has his eye on the prize. Not sure I buy into Richardson, but I'm hopeful. I really would love to see a win at Lambeau field, it's over due and got some pay back coming for last season when Thomas was out. Not to mention that this game could be key for HFA.

Just so hyped for this game.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compete is still in effect.
This choice was about tomorrow, not today. That is how I see it. Hearing from some that study this game for a living say that Kasen is basically a one trick pony. I say that Richardson, Baldwin, Graham, McEvoy, and Lockette can all go up for the ball and they have more upside. Keeping 5 Wrs is a concern, but we are deeper elsewhere as a result. That's what Pete and John get paid to do and I am always willing to give them the benefit of the doubt until they don't deserve it.

I will give them the benefit of a doubt but i wont trust them implicitly lol. The Always compete took a black eye though, twitter went banana's about it.

Glad McEvoy made it, i was worried he was going to be the odd man out. Guy just makes plays out there and needs to be more involved.