• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Superbowl 50: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 630 EST CBS

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who does Denver play on opening night? Got to be New England or Indy I'm assuming

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where you heard that, but it's closer to true than false.

I didn't hear that, but I always assumed that was you in your avi, but then I think I saw something that said you were older, which surprised me, because most old dudes I know don't like "new Dylan," which I know you do.

I'm 39 and a half. I love old and new Dylan.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He bobbled possession at the end. He never had complete control.
It looked like it was very possible the nose of the ball hit the ground during the catch (ball was moving at the time as well). Due to the fact the call on the field was incomplete, there clearly was not enough video evidence to overturn the original call.

Also. On a related side note...:

The Denver D is FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no fucking loss. My team went 6-10. But I have no fucking idea how a play where the ball is at least two inches off the ground at all times could be ruled incomplete on review.

Both the NFL and college football have major issues with review. If your refs are so clueless that they don't feel confident calling a ball two inches off the ball complete, then fine. It's time to go to a triangulation system like the use in tennis so we can tell where the ball is within millimeters. I'm done with something we care about so much being up to inept people. It's time to let the computers rule.

wrong. the ball touched the playing field. Game over.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't hear that, but I always assumed that was you in your avi, but then I think I saw something that said you were older, which surprised me, because most old dudes I know don't like "new Dylan," which I know you do.

I'm 39 and a half. I love old and new Dylan.

Truly remarkable that he has made great music for over fifty years.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see her make an impact in other sports for the rest of the sports year. Her resume still isn't there. Can't trust her yet. Had that one Oregon slip up.
She's passed the hockey test she works in NHL games :nod: Im thinking thats a PAC thing

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone was talking about how mature Cam had gotten this season... Well, winning makes it easy... We were shown today that he's definitely still that pouty, immature player that wants to blame others... The franchise and NFL couldn't have asked for a worse presser from the face of their franchise/league...

What it boils down to with Cam is he can dish it but he obviously can't take it...

Yeah, the guy has lost 35 games so far in his career. You would think he would learn to be able to take it on the chin at some point.

Even in defeat, he had an opportunity in that post game to show some growth and stick it to some of his detractors, and he totally pissed down his leg.