• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 1: Broncos vs Panthers

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mile High Magic !!!!!!!!!!

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Good game guys. Looks to me like you might just have your QB

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stole one.

Gotta give credit to Panthers for a good game. Game balls to CJ, Siemian and CHJ (despite the penalty)

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it certainly wasn't a pretty win, but winning is winning. Our QB has some real potential here, too. The defense buckled down, though a few bone headed plays made it more dramatic at the end than it needed to be. I think we've got something we can build off of here. The offense showed some signs of life and the defense in the second half got back to it.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got lucky at the end, but we deserved the win. The three turnovers were terrible and we nearly gift wrapped the game for them. Siemian showed good poise between the 20's but he was not good at all with those picks. He almost threw another one on the 1 yard line. Hopefully he learns from them because he definitely has potential

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like this was the common theme the last couple of weeks that people just couldn't see the Panthers losing this game. I would say I saw probably 90% of "experts" pick the Panthers to win. Now given this game really could have gone either way but I really think people are underestimating the Broncos. Lost the turnover battle 3-1 against a team like Carolina and still found a way to win!! That just doesn't happen unless you are a good team.

Screen-Shot-2016-09-07-at-5.47.03-PM.jpg

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ That's good stuff, CD. And I keep saying: not all opponents are as good as the Panthers. Some have no defense to speak of and Siemian isn't going to have constant pressure in his face. But he definitely handled it well. I can't get over how nonchalant he looked through that entire game. Even down 10 points and through a pretty useless 3rd quarter, he stayed calm and did what he needed to do to keep the team close.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fan here but I lived in Denver for 8 years and they are my 2nd favorite team. Great win last nite. I was really impressed with Siemian, he throws a really nice tight spiral, he made quick decisions, and did not seem jittery. CJ Anderson is a beast, and of course the D is one of if not the best in the NFL.
Good luck with the rest of the season. I love Denver, the Broncos and will admit, they are the best fans of any team including the Eagles. I was raised in Phila so I go with my hometown team. I doubt the Birds make the SB this year, so let's make it 2 in a row.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fan here but I lived in Denver for 8 years and they are my 2nd favorite team. Great win last nite. I was really impressed with Siemian, he throws a really nice tight spiral, he made quick decisions, and did not seem jittery. CJ Anderson is a beast, and of course the D is one of if not the best in the NFL.
Good luck with the rest of the season. I love Denver, the Broncos and will admit, they are the best fans of any team including the Eagles. I was raised in Phila so I go with my hometown team. I doubt the Birds make the SB this year, so let's make it 2 in a row.

Appreciate you coming over to the board and are definitely welcome to cheer on the Broncos with us all season long as we head for our repeat attempt! And I might be a bit biased but I do agree we have the best fans in the country. Just really hoping this team for the 2nd year in a row when so many have us written off as standing no chance once again go prove so many people wrong.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also what are your expectations for Wentz in game one against Cleveland? Honestly can't wait to see what he looks like.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Panthers are 18-3 over their last 21 games. The Broncos are 2 of those 3 losses. And not like they just played nobody during that stretch. They played playoff teams in the Texans, Seahawks twice, Packers, Redskins, and Cardinals.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday - the Panthers looked like the better talent - but the Broncos looked like they it wanted to win more.

This was exactly like last year's early season in the sense the Broncos hung close enough to win at the end. I mentioned this before, but Kubiak's training regime, injury transition and player rotations - leave the Broncos with a physical edge at the end of games and the players bring the will to win.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also what are your expectations for Wentz in game one against Cleveland? Honestly can't wait to see what he looks like.
I think it will be a tough game for him. Hopefull the coaches keep it simple. I would be happy if he throws for around 140 yards and they win. Remember we are. Playing the Browns.
As far as Bronco fans, all you see anywhere in Denver on game day are people wearing Bronco stuff everywhere, even in church.
I think Eagle fans may understand the game a little better, but they will eat their own which makes Phila a tough place to play.