• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Remaining Schedule

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper the schedule looks rough. On the eye test lots of bad playing teams can make you look better than you are. I think the Broncos will make the playoffs if we go 2-1 in the next 3. I think 23 NFL has been a crap product tons of sloppy play.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper the schedule looks rough. On the eye test lots of bad playing teams can make you look better than you are. I think the Broncos will make the playoffs if we go 2-1 in the next 3. I think 23 NFL has been a crap product tons of sloppy play.
I did notice the SOS and SOV is stronger for the Broncos than the Colts and Texans. But that will change week to week and so will conference records. Broncos have a shot to even up their conference record at 4-4 now. Another good thing about their schedule is of the 4 conference losses, the Broncos are not likely competing for a WC with any of those teams. The Raiders and Jets losses were exasperating but those teams are not likely contending for a WC slot. The Dolphins and Chiefs are both heavily favored to win their respective divisions. So despite such an incredibly dismal start to the season the Broncos truly are in the driver's seat right now.

Texans are up next. Another quality team coming off a loss. That's going to be a tough game.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopeful me says 4-2 over the final 6, realistic me says 2-4.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so nice not having guys get hurt every week like early on (knock on wood)

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big showdown in Houston next week. CJ Stroud has been on fire. Other than the QB, I think Denver matches up well in this game. Still gonna be tough on the road but the Broncos have every reason to believe that they can win this game.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big showdown in Houston next week. CJ Stroud has been on fire. Other than the QB, I think Denver matches up well in this game. Still gonna be tough on the road but the Broncos have every reason to believe that they can win this game.
Houston is the game I fear the most. Stroud is impressive to say the least. i Also thought we would never beat the Bills in Buffalo though too

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched Houston a few weeks in a row now, and overall, Stroud has been super impressive .. He is already right there with some of the best QBs taken in the past five years or so and he'll only get better ..

But he does make poor judgement calls and reads ( which is understandable ), and we must force him into those bad decisions ... The scary part is that when the pressure is on and time is limited, that when he seems to be at the top of his game ..

I've taken note of some of the defensive tendencies and weaknesses of the Texans ... The Jags took full advantage of leakers on the edge and coming from the backfield - there were numerous times there was wide open field along the sidelines with quick outs and screens ..

The Texans have been a great success story this year .. They have two of the most important components in place - the HC and QB .. But with both being first timers this season, for them to go up against Sean Payton and a revitalized Russ, Houston will need 4 quarters of flawless football to beat us more than we need 4 flawless quarters ...

This thing is already officially turned around, but a win next Sunday in Houston will have the Broncos squarely in the wild card hunt

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next item up: @ Houston Texans. It just never gets easier for this team. What I love is the team is believing in themselves and doesn’t seem at all phased by the idea of 3 consecutive road games.

They don’t need to go 3-0 in this stretch. Just 1-0 in the next one!

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to go 2-1 on this road trip preferably with wins over Texans and Chargers to right that conference record. Do that and we are sitting pretty for the playoffs.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to seduce me?
Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos should run the table and make NFL history once again. A team history of Feast or Famine can surely cram both those things into a single season for us fans. As fans of these Denver Broncos, we really haven't asked much of them in the last 7-8 years. It's time for a Cinderella Season. So, nose down - head up let's dominate this rodeo.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos should run the table and make NFL history once again. A team history of Feast or Famine can surely cram both those things into a single season for us fans. As fans of these Denver Broncos, we really haven't asked much of them in the last 7-8 years. It's time for a Cinderella Season. So, nose down - head up let's dominate this rodeo.

I can imagine the scene after the Broncos win Super Bowl LVIII

"How did this get turned around after the historic loss in Miami ?"
as champaign and confetti is everywhere

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can imagine the scene after the Broncos win Super Bowl LVIII

"How did this get turned around after the historic loss in Miami ?" as champaign and confetti is everywhere
it is called a real Coach ...don't ask me how on the D side of the ball . Wit him I have 0 clues

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is called a real Coach ...don't ask me how on the D side of the ball . Wit him I have 0 clues
Hope you had a good holiday buddy, great to see you posting