• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Su'a Cravens

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really no one is wrong here.

We have no idea why he is thinking this or what is causing it.

He has a right to quit if he wants. It is his life and he does not have satisfy us.

Don't blame some of his teammates for not trusting him. This is not uncommon among football players and other sports also.

No one here is wrong for saying we wouldn't mind him heading down the road.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to move on from sewer cravens . and i will call him sewer cravens until he pays the money back

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to move on from sewer cravens . and i will call him sewer cravens until he pays the money back

did you hear diesel on the radio discussing Cravens this morning with Cooley ?

they have a new feature where you can watch the broadcast live now ...

reading cooley body language ... he DID NOT like riggos answer when it came to Cravens being accountable to his teammates

Then John Riggins convinced me I was wrong. We don’t know why Cravens left, and Riggins suggested Tuesday that we still don’t understand exactly why he left 37 years ago, sitting out a season of his prime as the Redskins struggled and his coach got fired. Here’s something else he suggested: If you think Cravens owes you more, tough cookies.

“No, he doesn’t owe anybody that,” Riggins said on ESPN 980. “I mean, he’s an adult. Doesn’t he get to choose what he wants to do with his life? I would say he does. Does he have to share any information with anybody? No, I don’t think so. … I’m just saying, it’s entertainment. If his heart isn’t in it — if that’s what it is, and he doesn’t want to play, and he doesn’t want to talk about it — I would say that’s his prerogative. And everybody is going to be fine.”

Audio Vault

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well his Mom is a diehard Cowboys fan (& remained so after her son signed w/ the Skins - what a tool). If this is remotely true - fine - do whatever you can do to make sure that he can't play anywhere else for as long as possible.

Not going to happen......there's an established punk assed Manning move that's already taken precedent.:mad2:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to happen......there's an established punk assed Manning move that's already taken precedent.:mad2:

Difference is, the Skins already have him under contract. You know I can be a vindictive fuck at times. If this is all about his desire to play for mommys favorite team, I would eat the $1.8M (fuck we have given up more than that for guys who didnt take a snap), place him on the left squad exemption for the next three years and then offer him the 1st round tender when his rookie contract expired.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is in ass b/c he is blowing a once in a lifetime opportunity. You can always get depression pills. He will never see this kind of money in his life. I agree with sportster his desire is not there. When your a nfl safety you have to have that run threw a wall mindset.

Trust me, the side effects when using antidepressants would be problematic for an NFL player for at minimum 3 to 4 weeks. Medications alone are not the answer, however, when coupled with causative therapy, which takes a longer period of time, symptomatic treatments can eventually be rendered unnecessary.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is, the Skins already have him under contract. You know I can be a vindictive fuck at times. If this is all about his desire to play for mommys favorite team, I would eat the $1.8M (fuck we have given up more than that for guys who didnt take a snap), place him on the left squad exemption for the next three years and then offer him the 1st round tender when his rookie contract expired.

Exactly....I've got a building suspicion that this is what the bottom line is with him.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly....I've got a building suspicion that this is what the bottom line is with him.

And if thats the case.. fuck em, let em rot, and if Dallas or any other team wants him after he sat out for three years... take the first rounder and move on.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make him pay back the bonus and if he cant then do what shark says . i am totally ok with sewer cravens not wanting to play football or play for us . i am not cool with AH part 2

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make him pay back the bonus and if he cant then do what shark says . i am totally ok with sewer cravens not wanting to play football or play for us . i am not cool with AH part 2

Fuck dat, hold his ass til his contract ends.. or deal him to Buffalo for a 7th rounder. But even then dont deal him until 2019.

This of course is assuming his real motive is to go play for Jerry's Kids to make mom happy.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUOTE]
DKCPObQW4AIFdn0.jpg

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gruden presser 2/2

On conversations he’s had with Cravens:

“I haven’t had one. The last time I talked to him was when he informed me that he was leaving. So that’s all I know.”

Hmmmmmm, if only we had a GM to act as a go between. Someone who's able to keep up with what's going on with players beyond the field of play. Someone who builds relationships with players that in later times helps in negotiations of contracts and other things........Sigh.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sty did you see the Saints/Patriots game yesterday. I'm a little concern about Vaccarro

Sorry I didn't, with all of the rule changes, it's difficult for me to watch these any games any more. I only watch our games because....well....it's our games.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did see the Pats game. Vacarro was as bad as any player I have seen. I am not sure if he is selfish or stupid but he refused to do HIS job and was out of position all day.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On conversations he’s had with Cravens:

“I haven’t had one. The last time I talked to him was when he informed me that he was leaving. So that’s all I know.”

Hmmmmmm, if only we had a GM to act as a go between. Someone who's able to keep up with what's going on with players beyond the field of play. Someone who builds relationships with players that in later times helps in negotiations of contracts and other things........Sigh.

But Bruce Allen is God. Dean said so. :kissass:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmm, if only we had a GM to act as a go between.

apparently he spent Saturday night speaking with Doug ...

the rumors on the internet is he wants to play for the cowboys because his mom is a big cowboys fan ...

but you cant believe anything on the internet