• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Su'a Cravens

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for trying him at SS. But realize, there will be a period of growing pains and big mistakes. It could be a long period (couple of seasons). One would expect that these mistakes grow less frequent with experience, but they will occur. Many on this board tend to react poorly at the first sign of mistakes. Will everyone give him a chance to grow into the job (and maybe fail)? I doubt it. Within a few games where he makes couple of blunders, some will be calling for the coach's head for misusing Cravens, and some will even go so far as to label him a bust and we should trade him while we can still get a 5th round pick. Mark my words here.

I suspect you are correct but that's just the nature of all fans. A 2nd round pick has pretty high expectations, it's not out of the question to be concerned if he is struggling after year 2. But I doubt I will be suggesting a trade, I'm willing to let it play out a little longer.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article. One could surmise its making a case to keep SC in his LB role, I was unaware SC had played so little percentage-wise as a safety. Before reading the article I was unimpressed and a little perturbed with the writer's usage of Troy P's name. After reading the article not so much. The big question for me is far as the comparison to TP is. Does SC have similar instincts and football savvy as TP did. If so, the safety thing could work if he's allowed to play downhill, at least at times, as opposed to waiting/reacting.

Su'a Cravens', the next Troy Polomalu?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a reason he started at LBer

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article. One could surmise its making a case to keep SC in his LB role, I was unaware SC had played so little percentage-wise as a safety. Before reading the article I was unimpressed and a little perturbed with the writer's usage of Troy P's name. After reading the article not so much. The big question for me is far as the comparison to TP is. Does SC have similar instincts and football savvy as TP did. If so, the safety thing could work if he's allowed to play downhill, at least at times, as opposed to waiting/reacting.

Su'a Cravens', the next Troy Polomalu?
nope he is retiring lol

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. this is surprising. Cravens wanting to retire.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All your responses today involve poop I think you might need to go use the restroom sir. Or maybe you are saying poop to describe our front office and team at this time.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Cravens can talk Moses into retiring as well.
i was thinking josh doctson can retire too.. if sua does get cut or retire sm draft lol wow bust left and right