• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Su'a Cravens

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the other thread. It looks like dean and coach have placed the fault firmly on Scotty Mac. I'll go and blame Kirk in the thread if you want me to.
i think its too early to blame anyone at this point until we have some concrete facts about whether they knew anything or not . if this is an illness or whatever

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Conner‏ @P_ConnerJr 5h5 hours ago
Paul Conner Retweeted Poorang Mohajer

This is the bull im talking about. A disgrace? You're testing my limits of being professional. He's a kid. Sounds like you could grow up too

this sums it up i think

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need a guy that isn't committed to the sport. I hope he finds out what he wants.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well safety just went back up on the need board . you cant have a guy who isnt wanting to play on the team . now he isnt a bad person for not liking his profession but i dont know how you salvage this guy if he doesnt have passion for his craft

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Su'a Cravens posted the following as a story on his Instragram account.

DI14-SvW4AArjiN.jpg

there you have it .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his new name is sewer cravens

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I heard the conversation between him and Compton a couple of weeks ago I lost a lot of respect for him as a player. If he doesn't want to play that is up to him. Sometimes guys get to the NFL and find out what it isn't what they want to do. Poor job or research by SM and the scouting staff. Looks like a wasted pick.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I remember hearing "we want football players, guys who love football", it's looking like we drafted a couple who doesn't

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I remember hearing "we want football players, guys who love football", it's looking like we drafted a couple who doesn't

These guys have been trying to get to this level since they were kids in most cases. Am I the only one who wonders, is there something toxic in Ashburn?? The list of players who get there and decide.. this shit aint for me, is too long a list for it to be coincidental. Sudfeld would rather go to the practice squad of a team who has their starter in place for another five years, than stay with the team that drafted him where he MIGHT actually get a chance to move up the depth chart. And our first thought is... the problem is with the players??

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys have been trying to get to this level since they were kids in most cases. Am I the only one who wonders, is there something toxic in Ashburn?? The list of players who get there and decide.. this shit aint for me, is too long a list for it to be coincidental. Sudfeld would rather go to the practice squad of a team who has their starter in place for another five years, than stay with the team that drafted him where he MIGHT actually get a chance to move up the depth chart. And our first thought is... the problem is with the players??

I know how you feel shark but this happens on other teams also. I know that for sure.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sewer cravens has a history of this when he gets injured . he is young , dumb and full of cum . if he wants to walk away from for mil, all we can do is say "wasted pick" and move on . we will have to pick up another legit safety next season because this guy cant be trusted

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

List the players you're referring to.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List the players you're referring to.

Cravens
Kelly
Haynesworth
Amerson

These four come to mind as guys who got to Ashburn and lost their desire to play off the top of my head. If I dig a little further back, Im sure there are a few others I could remember that came to DC raring to go, and after a season in Ashburn just wanted to go.

I would also add Bailey and Arrington to this list as well. When you are being paid as a top player at your position and still want out, that says something.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cravens
Kelly
Haynesworth
Amerson

These four come to mind as guys who got to Ashburn and lost their desire to play off the top of my head. If I dig a little further back, Im sure there are a few others I could remember that came to DC raring to go, and after a season in Ashburn just wanted to go.

Malcolm Kelly? If so, didn't he have nerve damage to his knees? If anything, Kelly and Cravens are players who were terrible picks because both had injury concerns before being drafted yet were drafted anyway. This shit seemingly couldn't come at a worst time, but we don't know what type of safety Cravens would've made.

Haynesworth? Fuck him, and Snyder's triflin ass for giving him the contract he did. But that shit had Big Trouble in Little China written all over it from jump-street. You just knew it would end badly for the Skins in some kinda way. Haynesworth was an ass0 before he got to DC. Making him a grossly overpaid ass0 did the Skins no fuckin favors.

David Amerson - I was still posting on KFFL when he hit the scene. I can't speak too much to what was said on the hoop about Amerson, but the KFFL crew wanted him gone except for me. I thought he was still young enough and had shown some skills that he should've been worked with. You wanna talk about some toxic shit though. How bout the toxic shit fans say and do when a city or area collectively get down on a player? Cuz that shit seemed to be the way it was for Amerson. The entire home regional fan-base was down on him. Maybe that's the toxicity you see.

And all of these players were in DC for longer than a year. Besides, this newest deal with Cravens is something different I believe. The sudden retirement happened to the 9ers back in 2015 I believe. When LBs Patrick Willis and Chris Borland retired. A RB for the Giants also retired that year after only playing a season or two I believe.