• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out this punk sum'bitch....

tempRoethlisberger_0021--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

tempRoethlisberger_0006--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

tempRoethlisberger_0002--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

:first:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Shazier: "I want to be like the Kevin Garnett of football" - Talk Of Fame Radio.

“I want to be like the Kevin Garnett of football,” Shazier said on the latest Talk of Fame Network broadcast. “He changed the game for bigs, and he was more of a shooter for a big guy. And that was different for people who didn’t know how to adjust to that.

“And I want to be known like that when it comes to football. I’m not the biggest linebacker, but I’m a faster guy and still explosive and cover pretty well. I still have all the assets of everybody else, but I like to put my speed and explosiveness into it.”

“I just want to be a name that’s remembered forever,” he said. “I want to be in the Hall of Fame and have my name in the record books. I just want guys to remember me as somebody who’s really changing the game and (that) they want more guys to be like me and play like me and have the capabilities that I have.”

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers WR depth chart just got extremely competitive with the addition of Justin Hunter

If I had any doubts about Marty B being motivated this upcoming year... This signing should push him even harder. Hunter seems like another unmotivated player, but let's hope he can push everyone to be better as a group. Competition drives greatness. The depth chart is loaded with talent:

Antonio Brown
Martavis Bryant
Eli Rogers
Demarcus Ayers
Darrius Heyward-Bey
Cobi Hamilton
Sammie Coates
Justin Hunter

2 of these guys aren't going to make the cut.

And of course there's Canaan Severin & Marcus Tucker.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers WR depth chart just got extremely competitive with the addition of Justin Hunter

If I had any doubts about Marty B being motivated this upcoming year... This signing should push him even harder. Hunter seems like another unmotivated player, but let's hope he can push everyone to be better as a group. Competition drives greatness. The depth chart is loaded with talent:

Antonio Brown
Martavis Bryant
Eli Rogers
Demarcus Ayers
Darrius Heyward-Bey
Cobi Hamilton
Sammie Coates
Justin Hunter

2 of these guys aren't going to make the cut.

And of course there's Canaan Severin & Marcus Tucker.
Then they're clearly going WR in round 1, NOT!!! I know, I know, it's just the talking heads trying to get attention but they could at least try to be realistic.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor bastards... Didn't they take Ryan Mundy many moons ago? lol

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeAngelo Williams addresses the signing of Knile Davis, sort of

Pittsburgh Steelers expected to part ways with DeAngelo Williams

@FaCe-LeE-uS @ATL96Steeler

You guys think D-Will is done in the Burgh????
I can honestly say, I think this is bullshit. Maybe because, I like several others thought D-Will brought class to this team, and was an overly exceptional fill in for Bell. But I don't think he deserves the push out in the cold like this.

Whatchu guys think????
All signs point to him being done. If I had to guess, Colbert is going to see how the draft falls. If they don't find the RB they want, then D-Will can be resigned for cheap. Had this convo with @SteelersPride yesterday. I personally want him back, because he was a great asset that showed zero signs of aging. And I agree that I don't think he deserves to be pushed out like this. He knew his role here and wasn't going to be asking for top dollar as a backup.

When Davis was signed I was thinking that only meant an end to Fitzgerald Toussaint.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All signs point to him being done. If I had to guess, Colbert is going to see how the draft falls. If they don't find the RB they want, then D-Will can be resigned for cheap. Had this convo with @SteelersPride yesterday. I personally want him back, because he was a great asset that showed zero signs of aging. And I agree that I don't think he deserves to be pushed out like this. He knew his role here and wasn't going to be asking for top dollar as a backup.

When Davis was signed I was thinking that only meant an end to Fitzgerald Toussaint.

Yea, hang on to a guy like Toussaint and let someone like D-Will go.....I don't fuckin get it at all!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, hang on to a guy like Toussaint and let someone like D-Will go.....I don't fuckin get it at all!!!!
Only thing that makes sense is they have plans for the draft. Because I'm not convinced that Davis is an upgrade over D-Will. D-Will knows the system, is still a great runner, and according to PFF has been one of the top rated blocking RBs in the league for 2 years running. His accolades & game film speak for itself.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing that makes sense is they have plans for the draft. Because I'm not convinced that Davis is an upgrade over D-Will. D-Will knows the system, is still a great runner, and according to PFF has been one of the top rated blocking RBs in the league for 2 years running. His accolades & game film speak for itself.

Even in the draft, if we get someone who better to mentor a new kid than D-Will.....
I mean look what happened when they hooked up Bell with that fat fuck Blount, real fine role model that turned out to be.