• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some people never grow up; Some are simply given too much too soon...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 @tlance @Shaqdaddy11

You guys are hilarious. My approach to social media isn't rocket science, and please don't flatter yourselves into thinking any of you have influenced what posts I keep and which ones I take down.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, that's on twitter posts stupid shit from time to time. That is why I made a promise to myself to limit my account to under 50 tweets and delete the stupid stuff with time.

While I don't regret what I posted about George, the tweet itself I decided wasn't worthy of staying power and hence was removed.

So you are saying you haven't learned anything. Got it.

Last edited by a moderator:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys are hilarious. My approach to social media isn't rocket science, and please don't flatter yourselves into thinking any of you have influenced what posts I keep and which ones I take down.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, that's on twitter posts stupid shit from time to time. That is why I made a promise to myself to limit my account to under 50 tweets and delete the stupid stuff with time.

While I don't regret what I posted about George, the tweet itself I decided wasn't worthy of staying power and hence was removed.

That didn't come out right.

So you are saying you haven't learned anything from this experience then. Got it.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That didn't come out right.

So you are saying you haven't learned anything from this experience then. Got it.

There's nothing to be learned. I've seen the character of Mr. George. If his life takes a turn for the worse, there'll be no sympathy coming from me.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing to be learned. I've seen the character of Mr. George. If his life takes a turn for the worse, there'll be no sympathy coming from me.
yea, because youre a pos

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you ever actually read the shit you post? I, nor anyone else, claimed that you took that post down because of any influence from any of us. However, YOU credited tlance (at least partially) for you deciding to take it down.

I don't go on twitter, snapchat, or instagram and rarely post anything on facebook. That way, I don't have to worry about posting anything stupid there.

The fact that you don't regret it says a lot about you. And again, none of it good.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And we've all seen your character as well.

I'd wager that pretty much everyone here is far more impressed with what we've seen from PG than what we've seen from you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is spoiled. What the fuck was the Cavs supposed to do outside of maybe shopping Kevin Love? Opposing GM's aren't stupid. They're not going to trade their star players for Cleveland's highly-priced role players.

He could also be mad that Gilbert is too cheap to sign the guy that made all this happen, Griffen. They underpaid him and low-balled him. The Cavs overpaid TT but they arent close to GS's roster right now. Maybe they would have a better roster if Gilbert didnt disrespect Griffen

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao, what was this tweet?

He posted it on the "At This Point I'm Done With Paul George" thread. He has since taken it down, but basically it said:

"Paul George...Go ride Kobe's dick you cowardly motherfucker...We supported you through your broken leg, hope you break your other leg."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He posted it on the "At This Point I'm Done With Paul George" thread. He has since taken it down, but basically it said:

"Paul George...Go ride Kobe's dick you cowardly motherfucker...We supported you through your broken leg, hope you break your other leg."

CLASSY

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could also be mad that Gilbert is too cheap to sign the guy that made all this happen, Griffen. They underpaid him and low-balled him. The Cavs overpaid TT but they arent close to GS's roster right now. Maybe they would have a better roster if Gilbert didnt disrespect Griffen

There's a lot going wrong in Cleveland right now. I'd be frustrated too if I was Lebron. Lebron is a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them (except for his social media addiction lol).

I don't think he expected the Cavs to necessarily be able to improve their roster enough to actually be the favorites vs. the Warriors, but to see Gilbert part ways with Griffin just as they were about to trade for Jimmy Butler (which would have gotten them closer to the Warriors) had to leave him thinking :wtf:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another stupid post by HurricaneDouchebag.......

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're an idiot. Like beyond dumb. I'm baffled at how little self awareness you have.

Edit: You do realize people have been fired by their employers for making tweets such as yours? This is why people often say "Think before you click send."

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seeing how distorted your view's on character, I'm sure Paul George will sleep just fine at night.