• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulls are Looking Really Deep!

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe chucked like a madman (not just the amount he shot, but the number of times he ignored his teammates), and that is part of the reason why Gasol didn't score more (plus the low IQ of the other Lakers, last season).

Whereas the Bulls are completely unselfish when Rose is absent (and Rose will most likely be absent if history is anything to go by). Gasol will be relied on heavily to score. Noah understands the game, and will make sure Gasol gets the ball.

Gasol scored more on the Grizz because there was nothing there. The Bulls dont have nothing and if they need Gasol to score 20 a night they are in trouble or you are saying the Bulls have nothing like the Grizz. Kobe didnt play last year and how many points did Gasol score per night. I hope he does well but you are wrong. Just saying GL with your prediction.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley has something big planned for 2016.

The Heat window isn't closing. For the next 2 years they will be competitive 3-6 seed IMO but they're actually a really young team now for the most part and every contract except McBob/Bosh expires in 2 years or less. In 2016 I expect them to have a championship roster again

Just like he planned on LeBron not leaving. Just saying.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Heat window isn't closing. For the next 2 years they will be competitive 3-6 seed IMO but they're actually a really young team now for the most part and every contract except McBob/Bosh expires in 2 years or less. In 2016 I expect them to have a championship roster again

How is this is different from virtually every other team in the NBA?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How? Who you think they will land. I just don't see it. I think Pat will always have a good team put together but he will never do what he did with LBJ, Bosh and Wade.

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gasol scored more on the Grizz because there was nothing there. The Bulls dont have nothing and if they need Gasol to score 20 a night they are in trouble or you are saying the Bulls have nothing like the Grizz. Kobe didnt play last year and how many points did Gasol score per night. I hope he does well but you are wrong. Just saying GL with your prediction.

Based on the last couple of years, the odds are Rose won't play many games this year.
So I think Gasol will be the primary scoring option for the Bulls.
The Bulls made the playoffs last year without Rose, so I don't think the Bulls will be "in trouble" this year with Gasol (and the perimeter shooters they've now added).
They'll make the Conference Semi-Finals and maybe Conference Finals.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Gasol is a great addition, and should mesh with Noah. The Bulls playoff success still rides on Rose coming back strong and staying healthy. They NEED his offense to compete, even in the East imo.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Gasol is a great addition, and should mesh with Noah. The Bulls playoff success still rides on Rose coming back strong and staying healthy. They NEED his offense to compete, even in the East imo.
All sorts of this.

Pau over Boozer is an upgrade but not a massive one like Rose over not Rose

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boozer couldn't even play in the 4th quarter of games. Huge upgrade.
Gibson was great in the 4th quarters, but I'd rather have Gasol in the 4th quarter because of the offense he brings.
I shudder to think of how many games Chicago lost because of sub-par offense in the 4th quarter.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bulls are still missing a wing that can create. I like the team but this is still a huge hole imo

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think they'll reach Conference semis or Conference finals without Rose (not that I want them to, as I'm a Hornets fan).

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? Who you think they will land. I just don't see it. I think Pat will always have a good team put together but he will never do what he did with LBJ, Bosh and Wade.

He thinks they get Durant. Problem being, last negotiations, Durant basically told OKC, write the contract for what you can give me and I will sign it.

LeBron is counting on no cap and no max salary equations anymore in 2016. If that happens I bet the owners end up locking out the players again.

Part of the NBA must hate that 2 billion dollar offer for the clippers without buying the staples center with them.. It shows what teams are worth and players make the teams.

Its gonna get messy before these wet dreams of 50 million dollar contracts come true.