• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some people never grow up; Some are simply given too much too soon...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James reportedly frustrated and concerned by Cavs' lack of offseason moves
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/l...nd-concerned-by-cavs-lack-of-offseason-moves/
LeBron bitching that he needs more help on the Cavs in spite of their $126 million payroll heading into the summer (not including the contracts of Korver, Calderon, and Jeff Green).

Sure dude, head west when you're a FA once again. You consecutive finals appearances streak is all you got left to brag about at this day and age, and that streak will be all but kaput if you head out there.:suds:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has every right to be upset.

The current roster is not good enough to compete with GS and they have sat on their hands this off season while every other contender has made significant moves. Hell, they don't even have a GM because Gilbert was too cheap to pay Griffin.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has every right to be upset.

The current roster is not good enough to compete with GS and they have sat on their hands this off season while every other contender has made significant moves. Hell, they don't even have a GM because Gilbert was too cheap to pay Griffin.

He is spoiled. What the fuck was the Cavs supposed to do outside of maybe shopping Kevin Love? Opposing GM's aren't stupid. They're not going to trade their star players for Cleveland's highly-priced role players.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is spoiled. What the fuck was the Cavs supposed to do outside of maybe shopping Kevin Love? Opposing GM's aren't stupid. They're not going to trade their star players for Cleveland's highly-priced role players.

Actually, word is that the Cavs were very close to trading Love for Jimmy Butler when Gilbert decided he didn't need Griffin anymore.

The addition of Butler wouldn't catch them up to the Warriors, but it would keep them on top of the East.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, word is that the Cavs were very close to trading Love for Jimmy Butler when Gilbert decided he didn't need Griffin anymore.

The addition of Butler wouldn't catch them up to the Warriors, but it would keep them on top of the East.

I'd make the case that they'd inch a bit closer to the Dubs given that Butler matches up well (can guard Curry and Klay on the perimeter). They'd still be the underdog, but they'd have a fighting chance.

Gilbert screwed up the Cavs offseason plans once he let Griffin go and got cheap. Lebron gets what he deserves in the sense that he should've known that Gilbert would eventually do something like this. But to say Lebron has no right to be pissed, is wrong.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes, LeBron really is a big bitch. He's a top 5 all time tho.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes, LeBron really is a big bitch. He's a top 5 all time tho.

This. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar could be a bitch too. Or rather an aloof jerk. And the GOAT is one of the biggest assholes in NBA history. So James is in good company.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar could be a bitch too. Or rather an aloof jerk. And the GOAT is one of the biggest assholes in NBA history. So James is in good company.

So Jordan had issues with his wife, so what? Anyone that says they don't have issues in their personal life is lying through their teeth.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jordan had issues with his wife, so what? Anyone that says they don't have issues in their personal life is lying through their teeth.

That's only the beginning of it. Ever read The Jordan Rules? Check it out and get back to me about what kind of guy MJ is.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's only the beginning of it. Ever read The Jordan Rules? Check it out and get back to me about what kind of guy MJ is.

The Jordan Rules? Isn't that a Bad Boys thing? Not the best source if that's the case. If not, my bad...

Never read the book and don't care to.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jordan Rules? Isn't that a Bad Boys thing? Not the best source if that's the case. If not, my bad...

It's named after that Pistons thing. It was a book written by a reporter who got access to the players that doesn't exist anymore. Jordan was a dick to his teammates, his wife, and pretty much everyone around him. But he was the most competitive player ever and as a fan that's all you really want. But he's a miserable human being.

The Jordan Rules (book) - Wikipedia

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's named after that Pistons thing. It was a book written by a reporter who got access to the players that doesn't exist anymore. Jordan was a dick to his teammates, his wife, and pretty much everyone around him. But he was the most competitive player ever and as a fan that's all you really want. But he's a miserable human being.

The Jordan Rules (book) - Wikipedia

Well it reads on the very page that you linked that his teammates themselves didn't think particularly highly of the book. Just saying.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it reads on the very page that you linked that his teammates themselves didn't think particularly highly of the book. Just saying.

You expected them to love it? And face Jordan's wrath?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because it aired their dirty laundry and made some of them like like bitches. Pretty easy to explain really. Doesn't make the content untrue.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordan would punch teammates. It wasn't just his personal life.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebitch is a whore, bounces from team to team. He will go down as the biggest slut in NBA history.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordan was a huge jackass during his playing days. I thought that was common knowledge. In fact he's still a huge jackass.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan was a huge jackass during his playing days. I thought that was common knowledge. In fact he's still a huge jackass.

Well you can from a more classy fan base, so I'll give you more benefit of the doubt than I might a few others. But to me, the idea of "Jordan being a jackass" is nothing more than an excuse for players today to become jackasses.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm of the firm belief that twitter and other social media is nothing more than a way for stupid individuals to look even stupider. Jordan generally knew how to prevent the Bulls' dirty laundry from reaching the mainstream media, and he's a better person because of it.