• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some people never grow up; Some are simply given too much too soon...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there was a reason I deleted that particular tweet within two weeks. @tlance

Next...

Point is that you wrote it. And it is still out there for people to see because you called attention to it on here.

Besides. Nothing on the internet is ever really "deleted". Lucky for you that you were able to learn a life lesson without any real consequences beyond a little ribbing on here. Offensive tweets like that can have life altering impact.

So yeah, I suggest you not talk about social media making other people look stupid. It is pretty amazing just how self unaware you are.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there was a reason I deleted that particular tweet within two weeks. @tlance

Next...

The fact that you posted it and it took you 2 weeks to be convinced to take it down says a lot about you.

None of it good. But it says a lot about you.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you posted it and it took you 2 weeks to be convinced to take it down says a lot about you.

None of it good. But it says a lot about you.
Point is that you wrote it. And it is still out there for people to see because you called attention to it on here.

Besides. Nothing on the internet is ever really "deleted". Lucky for you that you were able to learn a life lesson without any real consequences beyond a little ribbing on here. Offensive tweets like that can have life altering impact.

So yeah, I suggest you not talk about social media making other people look stupid. It is pretty amazing just how self unaware you are.

Not only did he post it, but as recent as two days ago, he stood by it and claimed it was "funny"

I guess wishing a serious injury on someone means something completely different in indiana

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did he post it, but as recent as two days ago, he stood by it and claimed it was "funny"

I guess wishing a serious injury on someone means something completely different in indiana

And,

He only took it down after I told him he should. I bet it would still be up if nobody said anything.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie seems to be tired of the Cavs bending over to Lebrons needs. Kyrie isn't going to be left in Cleveland after Lebron bails and that roster looks like Swiss cheese
After awhile - you just get tired of a guy licking LeBrons nuts - granted that they are pretty small and easy for Dan Gilbert to slip into his mouth

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After awhile - you just get tired of a guy licking LeBrons nuts - granted that they are pretty small and easy for Dan Gilbert to slip into his mouth

gag-jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But.......you still used it to wish injury on a player, and even was boasting about it like you were some bad ass keyboard warrior. You're definitely pathetic.
I owe you an apology - I was wrong about this dude and you were right - but there is no need for me to repeat what you said. I will just leave it at that. What brought me to this conclusion to some of his history four years ago - this guy has been doing this shit for years and years

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I get it. The first part of the title of this thread, Hurricane was talking about himself

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James reportedly frustrated and concerned by Cavs' lack of offseason moves
LeBron bitching that he needs more help on the Cavs in spite of their $126 million payroll heading into the summer (not including the contracts of Korver, Calderon, and Jeff Green).

Sure dude, head west when you're a FA once again. You consecutive finals appearances streak is all you got left to brag about at this day and age, and that streak will be all but kaput if you head out there.:suds:

Yea that's all he's got to brag about...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is spoiled. What the fuck was the Cavs supposed to do outside of maybe shopping Kevin Love? Opposing GM's aren't stupid. They're not going to trade their star players for Cleveland's highly-priced role players.

Opposing gms traded their star players for Oklahoma Citys highly priced role players

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I get it. The first part of the title of this thread, Hurricane was talking about himself
You know my dad used to say that he didn't grow up til he was 55 and my mother said that was ridiculous lie because he certainly never grew up:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you can from a more classy fan base, so I'll give you more benefit of the doubt than I might a few others. But to me, the idea of "Jordan being a jackass" is nothing more than an excuse for players today to become jackasses.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm of the firm belief that twitter and other social media is nothing more than a way for stupid individuals to look even stupider. Jordan generally knew how to prevent the Bulls' dirty laundry from reaching the mainstream media, and he's a better person because of it.

You can't really call some one who has successfully played in the NBA, as many years that LeBron has played the word "STUPID" The correct words might be selfish and greedy though. The fact is that Social media doesn't make you look smart or stupid, but what it does is expose to the entire world who you are and what you are. When you put yourself out there - It can't be undone - Just saying - You're exposed forever.

That's the word you're looking for - EXPOSED

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who the fuck are you? :doh:

I still find it comical that a Sacramento fan is talking shit about other NBA fans...

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 @tlance @Shaqdaddy11

You guys are hilarious. My approach to social media isn't rocket science, and please don't flatter yourselves into thinking any of you have influenced what posts I keep and which ones I take down.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, that's on twitter posts stupid shit from time to time. That is why I made a promise to myself to limit my account to under 50 tweets and delete the stupid stuff with time.

While I don't regret what I posted about George, the tweet itself I decided wasn't worthy of staying power and hence was removed.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not, just about you.

Then what the fuck would you know about my surroundings and if I've grown up or not? :scratch:

I don't think you and I have ever even interacted on a message board until about three weeks ago.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what the fuck would you know about my surroundings and if I've grown up or not? :scratch:

I don't think you and I have ever even interacted on a message board until about three weeks ago.
No, you're right, but judging by your fan base I can tell everything about you apparently