• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL So who wins the B1G in 2018?

Who wins the B1G in 2018?

• Illinois

• Indiana

• Iowa

• Maryland

• michigan

• Michigan State

• Minnesota

• Nebraska

• Northwestern

• Ohio State

• Penn State

• Purdue

• Rutgers

• Wisconsin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF you’ve done it plenty of times, why can’t you do it here?

For the third time you simple homer fuck, he was not the best qb in the B1G before the season. You were dead wrong to call him that because you had almost no stats to back the fact up.

YOU WERE DEAD WRONG

But continue to be the simple homer fuck that can’t see anything unless it’s out of Scarlett and Gray glasses. Jesus you’re dumb.
Why on earth would I admit to being wrong when I'm right? That's retarded.

Why do you keep splitting hairs? So you think that a few months ago he was just mediocre but now all of the sudden he's the best? That makes no sense.

I'm not dumb. I know a lot more about football than you and it bothers the fuck out of you. Sorry I'm just better at this than you.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that you are changing the argument to help your cause. But not surprised, it’s what you do.
I'm not changing shit. He was the best in the offseason and he's the best now. Plain and simple.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so you're saying that if you put him on Rutgers or Oregon State vs the Buckeyes, those games would've been very different?
If you put him on Rutgers or Oregon State, their offenses fare much better, yes. What reason do you have to think he's bad?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on earth would I admit to being wrong when I'm right? That's retarded.

Why do you keep splitting hairs? So you think that a few months ago he was just mediocre but now all of the sudden he's the best? That makes no sense.

I'm not dumb. I know a lot more about football than you and it bothers the fuck out of you. Sorry I'm just better at this than you.

You are literally changing the argument, that is all you have can do.

An no, you don’t know more football than me. You know more Ohio State than me and that’s all you have. You are too stupid to look at anything that’s not biased towards Ohio State. You are proving it here.

You’re not good at anything except sucking the Scarlett and Gray cock. Everyone knows that here.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are literally changing the argument, that is all you have can do.

An no, you don’t know more football than me. You know more Ohio State than me and that’s all you have. You are too stupid to look at anything that’s not biased towards Ohio State. You are proving it here.

You’re not good at anything except sucking the Scarlett and Gray cock. Everyone knows that here.
Haskins is the best QB in the conference. Period. Just as I said. Sorry you're wrong, just stop being so pissy about it. And yes, I know a good amount more about college football than you.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you put him on Rutgers or Oregon State, their offenses fare much better, yes. What reason do you have to think he's bad?

Did I say he was bad? I haven't watched a down of OSU football other than the highlights that are shown. I'll see more of them than I want to over the course of the season. What I am saying is I'd temper my enthusiasm on somebody that has played 2 games unless they were absolutely special, are you saying that?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say he was bad? I haven't watched a down of OSU football other than the highlights that are shown. I'll see more of them than I want to over the course of the season. What I am saying is I'd temper my enthusiasm on somebody that has played 2 games unless they were absolutely special, are you saying that?
Is he special? Yes, no question. He's played more than 2 games, also.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he special? Yes, no question. He's played more than 2 games, also.
Not in the Barrett mold, more in the Lamar Jackson or Michael Vick type mold...the dude that totally carries the team.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in the Barrett mold, more in the Lamar Jackson or Michael Vick type mold...the dude that totally carries the team.
He's a better QB than Barrett, no question. He's not quick or talented of a runner, but his arm is lightyears ahead.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins is the best QB in the conference. Period. Just as I said. Sorry you're wrong, just stop being so pissy about it. And yes, I know a good amount more about college football than you.

He wasn’t before the season started. So you were wrong about that.

Using two games as a barometer is hilarious.

An you are really proving how much more you know about college football with this doozy. LOL

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean proving my point, which Haskins is doing.

:shrug:

First, it’s only been two games.

Next none of that helps you in “he was the best qb in B1G before the season.”

Thanks for showing us all how much of an insufferable homer you are.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn’t before the season started. So you were wrong about that.

Using two games as a barometer is hilarious.

An you are really proving how much more you know about college football with this doozy. LOL
LOL what's your proof? You cannot prove me wrong and it's eating you up.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, it’s only been two games.

Next none of that helps you in “he was the best qb in B1G before the season.”

Thanks for showing us all how much of an insufferable homer you are.
He was the best QB coming into the season. He wasn't the most experienced, and that was never my argument. Big difference.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL what's your proof? You cannot prove me wrong and it's eating you up.

My proof is stats I would show of PSU qb or Wisconsin qb or MSU qb compared to OSU second string qb.

THAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH PROOF.

Now what would you show me on behalf of OSU second string qb from last year that leads anyone to think he is the best qb in the B1G before the season started?

Ohh right, you have nothing and so you are just changing the argument. Really par for the course with you.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the case though. He's going to continue to be dominant throughout the season.
Damn! You can predict the future.

Would you mind sharing next week's winning lottery numbers with an old man on a fixed income?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the best QB coming into the season. He wasn't the most experienced, and that was never my argument. Big difference.

How could he be the best if he has little to no stats?

I never said most experienced, I said best. You are trying to ignore that was my argument the whole time and instead try and say because of two games he’s the best now.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been saying it for the decade that Barrett was there. Urban starting him cost them several national championships. He sucked