• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL So who wins the B1G in 2018?

Who wins the B1G in 2018?

• Illinois

• Indiana

• Iowa

• Maryland

• michigan

• Michigan State

• Minnesota

• Nebraska

• Northwestern

• Ohio State

• Penn State

• Purdue

• Rutgers

• Wisconsin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This poll is totally fucked up. Just noticed there is no Potato Salad State option.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! You can predict the future.

Would you mind sharing next week's winning lottery numbers with an old man on a fixed income?
No old man, that's my money

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could he be the best if he has little to no stats?

I never said most experienced, I said best. You are trying to ignore that was my argument the whole time and instead try and say because of two games he’s the best now.
So you're telling me before the season he wasn't as good as any QB in the nation that was a starter last year? That's the crux of your argument?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're telling me before the season he wasn't as good as any QB in the nation that was a starter last year? That's the crux of your argument?

I stated before the season he was not the #1 qb in the B1G. You have absolutely nothing to prove he was the #1 qb in the B1G before the season except your biased opinion and you know it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stated before the season he was not the #1 qb in the B1G. You have absolutely nothing to prove he was the #1 qb in the B1G before the season except your biased opinion and you know it.
I don't have to prove it, I knew it was true and he's proven to be the best QB in the B1G thusfar, and it's not even remotely close.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to prove it, I knew it was true and he's proven to be the best QB in the B1G thusfar, and it's not even remotely close.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To make an outrageously biased claim that a qb is the best qb in the B1G AT THAT MOMENT without ever starting a game requires some sort of proof. Problem is you have no such besides your own biased opinion.

That’s why you talking shit here how you were so right is hilarious because, YOU WERENT.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To make an outrageously biased claim that a qb is the best qb in the B1G AT THAT MOMENT without ever starting a game requires some sort of proof. Problem is you have no such besides your own biased opinion.

That’s why you talking shit here how you were so right is hilarious because, YOU WERENT.
I'm not required to prove shit. I made my statement, you chose to disagree, and now you've been proven wrong. Pretty simple. Again, I never said he was the most experienced. I said he was the best. It was true then and it's true now.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not required to prove shit. I made my statement, you chose to disagree, and now you've been proven wrong. Pretty simple. Again, I never said he was the most experienced. I said he was the best. It was true then and it's true now.

You are continuing to prove how much of a jackass you are. When did I ever say experience?

You need to proof when making a claim as outrageous as you did. You have none and now you are saying you don’t need any? Bahahahahahahahaha you haven’t proven anybody wrong except yourself. But again, you are incappable Of admitting this.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are continuing to prove how much of a jackass you are. When did I ever say experience?

You need to proof when making a claim as outrageous as you did. You have none and now you are saying you don’t need any? Bahahahahahahahaha you haven’t proven anybody wrong except yourself. But again, you are incappable Of admitting this.
You're entire argument was based on you not knowing enough about him. It's understandable to an extent. You're not an OSU fan so I don't expect you to know more about him than me. However, I made my statement based on my knowledge of his abilities, and he's proven me right. That's where we are. If you want to keep hanging onto your argument about when I said he was the best as if it means anything, be my guest. However, he's proving me right, and I see no reason to think he won't continue to.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're entire argument was based on you not knowing enough about him. It's understandable to an extent. You're not an OSU fan so I don't expect you to know more about him than me. However, I made my statement based on my knowledge of his abilities, and he's proven me right. That's where we are. If you want to keep hanging onto your argument about when I said he was the best as if it means anything, be my guest. However, he's proving me right, and I see no reason to think he won't continue to.

The reason I keep “hanging on when” is because you started this back up talking shit about how you were right and I was wrong. You absolutely were not right about it and you know it.

Furthermore I never said Haskins couldn’t be the best qb in the B1G but the notion that he absolutely is before he ever took a starting snap was ridiculous. Even you know that but you’ll never admit that.

I have no problem saying he is good or maybe even the best qb RIGHT NOW in the B1G. But you’ve only played two games against horrid competition for Christ Sake. Tone it down a bit.