• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL So who wins the B1G in 2018?

Who wins the B1G in 2018?

• Illinois

• Indiana

• Iowa

• Maryland

• michigan

• Michigan State

• Minnesota

• Nebraska

• Northwestern

• Ohio State

• Penn State

• Purdue

• Rutgers

• Wisconsin

Results are only viewable after voting.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If michigan is going to be a contender next year, I'm not seeing much they can rely on this class for, so the existing guys will be bearing the load. Hutchinson looks like a really solid DE that will provide depth. I know nothing about McGrone. The other 4* guys are two OTs (likely going to RS, not high end 4*), a TE, a very raw QB, and a CB. Then it's all 3* guys. Yuck.

Offense is clearly Michigan's biggest need, and they pretty much whiffed on all aspects in this class......which will set them back even if they hit HRs in next years recruiting class. You can't have this bad of a down year in recruiting if you want to be an elite program. 11 players rated 500+ nationally.

The thing with those 11 players is, it's liable to cause depth problems, because you know Harbaugh is going to recruit and replace the moment he's given the chance, they needed someone this year to fill the roster, but i'd be shocked if a majority of those guys finish their careers @ Michigan

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrett's big problem is his indecisiveness throwing the ball......he holds the ball way too long.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve actually seen both players play. One way more than the other because the other (Your touting) has never started a game. So you are using stats from 2 years ago to make your point? An lol at you trying to compare stats all the while totally ignoring MSU offense being different from OSUs. Haskins is not the best qb in the B1G.
lmfao you uneducated idiot

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m glad you caught your fuck up. Good work

An now you do understand saying someone is better just because he’s on your team doesn’t mean he’s actually better. Haskins has nearly no stats for you to compare him too Lewerke who has stats. That’s why saying Haskins is better right now is beyond rediculous. He played mop up duty and came in one game for serious time. So no, you aren’t right.
Oh yes, I am

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao you uneducated idiot

Based on games vs Rutgers and Oregon State LMFAO you simple homer fuck.

Besides the whole argument was AT THE TIME. You calling Haskins the best qb in the B10 in sthe summer was hilarious.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on games vs Rutgers and Oregon State LMFAO you simple homer fuck.

Besides the whole argument was AT THE TIME. You calling Haskins the best qb in the B10 in sthe summer was hilarious.
I was right, just admit it. It's very clear that I was right.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I unquestionably was.

No you unquestionably weren’t. We were arguing at the time. Not whT will happen during the year. Reread the posts.

But who am I kidding, I know you are incappable Of saying you are wrong.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you unquestionably weren’t. We were arguing at the time. Not whT will happen during the year. Reread the posts.

But who am I kidding, I know you are incappable Of saying you are wrong.
I've admitted I'm wrong plenty of times. Fact is, I wasn't wrong about Haskins. I said he's the best QB in the conference, and he has proven me right. You're just pissed that you were flatout uneducated about him and couldn't prove me wrong.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now power rankings

East
1. OSU
2. PSU
3. MICHIGAN
4. MSU
5. MARYLAND
6. INDIANA
7. RUTGERS

WEST
1. WISKY
2. IOWA
3. MINNESOTA
4. NORTHERSTERN
5. NEBRASKA
6. PURDUE
7. ILLINOIS

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what QB in the B1G is better than Haskins?

Before the season, about 5 because they had stats and experience.

I have no problem saying he looks like the best now. But BEFORE THE SEASON which was the argument, he was not.

But still, only two games have been played. An it was worth terrible competition.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what QB in the B1G is better than Haskins?

Could it be possible that he's playing with so much talent around him that it makes him look better than he is? Could it be that all of that talent is playing much inferior talent and it's making him look better than he is? Is any of this possible in your mind?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the season, about 5 because they had stats and experience.

I have no problem saying he looks like the best now. But BEFORE THE SEASON which was the argument, he was not.

But still, only two games have been played. An it was worth terrible competition.
I love that you're still splitting hairs. Haskins is dominant and is clearly the best QB in the B1G, just as I said.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could it be possible that he's playing with so much talent around him that it makes him look better than he is? Could it be that all of that talent is playing much inferior talent and it's making him look better than he is? Is any of this possible in your mind?
It's not the case though. He's going to continue to be dominant throughout the season.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've admitted I'm wrong plenty of times. Fact is, I wasn't wrong about Haskins. I said he's the best QB in the conference, and he has proven me right. You're just pissed that you were flatout uneducated about him and couldn't prove me wrong.

IF you’ve done it plenty of times, why can’t you do it here?

For the third time you simple homer fuck, he was not the best qb in the B1G before the season. You were dead wrong to call him that because you had almost no stats to back the fact up.

YOU WERE DEAD WRONG

But continue to be the simple homer fuck that can’t see anything unless it’s out of Scarlett and Gray glasses. Jesus you’re dumb.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that you're still splitting hairs. Haskins is dominant and is clearly the best QB in the B1G, just as I said.

I love that you are changing the argument to help your cause. But not surprised, it’s what you do.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the case though. He's going to continue to be dominant throughout the season.

Ok, so you're saying that if you put him on Rutgers or Oregon State vs the Buckeyes, those games would've been very different?