• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So r all you Caleb Williams haters...

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only seen him play twice, I don't see what all the hype is about...but, to be fair, 2 games is not nearly enough to make a decision.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Williams has all the talent in the world.

The problem seems to be attitude.

He has not denied the fact that reports are saying he will only accept being drafted by 5 teams.

Also, he wants to be a minority owner of the team that drafts him per reports.

Combine that with the comments his father has made about making more money in college and I have concerns.

These could all be false rumors, but williams has not denied them at all.

He is not allowed to have part ownership.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a Gen Z cat to me. Just a different generation is all.
Even by those standards, the kid is still childish. Painting his fingernails to insult teams because they beat him highlights it. That said, he is a kid, so I assume he grows up eventually. When he does his skill at football will still be there.

I would still take Williams first if my team was picking 1.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looked good in the first half when i switched to th game from bam,lsu during commercials.was,n good enough to get a victory though.
USC defense is so bad that Utah looks like they have a good offense when they play them. Not worried about a qb losing to a top 5 team with half a team.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a Gen Z cat to me. Just a different generation is all.
Yep, and being able to make money while still in college. It gives these kids a position of strength. That potential draft picks before them never had. Williams it's estimated will make over 2.5 million before he hits the draft.

Looking at it from his perspective. I don't blame him if he didn't wanna play for a habitually bad franchise like Chicago or Washington. 2 teams thar fuck up more draft picks than anything else.

Asking for a stake in the team he plays for is a bit audacious. It made me laugh though

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t stand what I have heard about him character wise. He seems childish, selfish, and foolish.

That being said, he is far to talented to pass on, and this information may not be true but even if it is, he can grow up.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looked good in the first half when i switched to th game from bam,lsu during commercials.was,n good enough to get a victory though.
No, he was not good enough to snatch victory from the Huskie defense, SC's defense n his HC.

Washington racked up damn near 600 yards of offense including 300+ rushing yards

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was watching the game in real time when i was responding to you haha
Word. I was positive SC would lose n when they had to punt after Wash made the score 45-42. I knew it was a stone cold lock SC would catch n L.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and being able to make money while still in college. It gives these kids a position of strength. That potential draft picks before them never had. Williams it's estimated will make over 2.5 million before he hits the draft.

Looking at it from his perspective. I don't blame him if he didn't wanna play for a habitually bad franchise like Chicago or Washington. 2 teams thar fuck up more draft picks than anything else.

Asking for a stake in the team he plays for is a bit audacious. It made me laugh though

Year one in the NFL, the college athlete at #1 makes an average of 10 million with a 30 mil signing bonus. That 2.5 is inconsequential.

Williams will go and play for whoever drafts him and the NFL will likely address this garbage as you are correct that it gives the college athlete more power and damages the equal playing field motto of the NFL.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t stand what I have heard about him character wise. He seems childish, selfish, and foolish.

That being said, he is far to talented to pass on, and this information may not be true but even if it is, he can grow up.
Like the late Haskins

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the late Haskins

He's more talented than Haskins. Dwayne had a great arm but Urbans offense didn't develop him as a guy who could read defenses. And Caleb is a much better runner obviously.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year one in the NFL, the college athlete at #1 makes an average of 10 million with a 30 mil signing bonus. That 2.5 is inconsequential.

Williams will go and play for whoever drafts him and the NFL will likely address this garbage as you are correct that it gives the college athlete more power and damages the equal playing field motto of the NFL.
You mean the 2.5 million you say the NFL will have to address because it would tear down that illusion of the equal playing field. That 2.5 million? Arch Manning reportedly will earn over 3.5 million while in college

Equal playing field motto? WTF is that? If the NFL wants to address something concerning equal footing. It should be why are certain teams seemingly incapable of pulling their head out their asses. Why have teams like the Skins, Bears, Browns n Raiders been crappy teams for the vast majority of the last 30 years. And how come when they do experience a rare good season IE win 10 or more games. They never maintain it n slither right back to the muck.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still need an offensive line, regardless of who the qb is.