• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So r all you Caleb Williams haters...

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree because you would think people learn but Williams seems rather entitled like Manziel.

With his statements of who he will play for and wanting ownership, that scares me. I would still draft him but it scares me.
That's a fair point about both feeling entitled. Whether Williams feels entitled or not. It is something you gotta consider with the recent statements he's made. The ownership thing I can't help, but think that's a stunt of some kind. I mean shit, all I could do was laugh when I read that and think, that's ballsy. Far as the 5 teams go. Some make sense, while others..............That said, I can't see him flaming out in the way Manziel did.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a fair point about both feeling entitled. Whether Williams feels entitled or not. It is something you gotta consider with the recent statements he's made. The ownership thing I can't help, but think that's a stunt of some kind. I mean shit, all I could do was laugh when I read that and think, that's ballsy. Far as the 5 teams go. Some make sense, while others..............That said, I can't see him flaming out in the way Manziel did.

I don’t even fault him too much for the statement because I don’t know the context in which it was made.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t even fault him too much for the statement because I don’t know the context in which it was made.
This might give you some more context. Apparently Williams isn't the first player to broach the ownership deal.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might give you some more context. Apparently Williams isn't the first player to broach the ownership deal.

That is my point. Who doesn’t want to be a part owner of a team? Nobody said he was demanding that as part of the contract.

And his dad is right. The best player goes to the worst team in a desire for parity. It makes the league more profitable. It also makes the league more entertaining. The dad misunderstands the purpose is not to reward the college player that has no affiliation to the NFL. The students play college football as a part of the job interview, just like the combine.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t sound like a guy that’ll put the work in to be a good nfl qb too me