• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should we just cut the CFB season to 2 weeks?

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he goes early.

Hope so. lol

I'd like to see both Mariota - Heisman in hand - and Connor Cook - B1G MVP in hand - return for the 2015 season. MSU has two very promising backups to Cook...Damion Terry, in particular, might be a name to remember.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see both Mariota - Heisman in hand - and Connor Cook - B1G MVP in hand - return for the 2015 season. MSU has two very promising backups to Cook...Damion Terry, in particular, might be a name to remember.

While I would love it, no way Mariota is coming back. He already has his degree.

Oregon has a couple elite 11 qbs that will be battling for job. One will be a true freshman and the other a RS freshman.

They also have current backup Lockie who may get job. He is not nearly as flashy though.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this.

i don't mind talking about how bad the Big Ten looks, it just seems to have been going on in multiple threads now. some such as this one, had me coming in because I thought the discussion was going to be about something else.

Well, maybe the B1G sucks so bad that one thread can't contain it?:noidea:

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating either conferences Rose Bowl representative and especially Rose. Bowl champ will always be a feather in they cap.

Deal with that Jack

I don't have to deal with anything. I'm just calling a spade a spade. If you want to talk out of both sides of your mouth, go ahead, just don't be surprised when you get called on it.