• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the Rams trade for Nick Foles?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No and the Eagles need to find a way to hold on to Foles because everyone knows Wentz can't stay on the field.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The super genius got out coached last night.
I'd dump Tomlin for him right now, but I agree.

A game plan is a game plan, you work on it for 2 weeks ramping up to the SB. Well, a full QTR played, and they hadn't established much at all with the OFC game plan. IMO, McVay got a little impatient...he wanted to go downfield. Every time they got a little momentum with a nice run, he would come back with a pass. Given that Goff was not up his normal accuracy standard, the armchair HC in me thinks they should've stuck with the run a bit more.

Goff's lack of accuracy lead to a many obvious passing downs, and BB was able to effect the QB with pressure..

Zoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff is good. He will get better. Gurley was not used, hurt?
O-Line was whack at pass protecting and run blocking.
Play calls were weak.
Keep Goff.
Both Sean and Goff gained experience.
Pass on Foles.
Rams SB 54 Champs?

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I milking?

The Rams have a quarterback problem. There is a QB available who recently won Super Bowl MVP. Why wouldn’t they try to acquire him?

That comment was directed at iggy and enut. Sorry if you felt you got caught in the crossfire.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, why not. I mean the Rams only have 25 fans in LA and opening a stadium to quite possibly the worst Super Bowl QB of all time won’t be gaining anymore. LA only support winners and Goff has never been a winner.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait to see where all these type threads are next year when 1) Foles is no longer an eagle and 2) Wentz proves he’s nothing special either.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s pretty clear that Goff is a bad quarterback and the Rams need to improve at the position. Does anyone doubt that the Rams would have won the Super Bowl yesterday if they had Foles instead of Goff?

Foles has gone 11-3 as a starter since escaping Jeff Fisher’s grasps. Imagine what he could do with a supergenius like McVay as his coach.
LOL, do you even watch the NFL? Goff was one if the best QB's in the league this past season. You need to watch the Rams and the NFL a few years, before even suggesting that Foles can take over for Goff as the QB for the Rams. By the way Goff went 15-4 (counting the SB) this past season.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff is more than adequate to be the starting qb.....Kupp comes back,and you will see a better qb.

That being said,why is it all Goffs fault.....?
Why is Girley not part of the blame....?....He had one good run of 13 yds and that was it.....His play was not good.....And he is suppose to be the best rb I the league.....ya right he is.....:rolleyes2:

How about some of the blame going to McVay.......?.....I don't think he gave the ball e ought Girley......He had one catch fr -1.....Throw the ball to him a little more next time.

How about giving Jason McCourtey credit where credit is due.....He made a phenomenal play on that pass fto Cooks(?)......That had td written allover it.....

So there's just more than Goff to blame yesterday.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The super genius got out coached last night.
Damn man McVay, is only 33 years old. How old was Belichick when he won his first Super Bowl? Nevertheless you are right, McVay got out coached last night. McVay will learn from his mistakes, he is very young and bright.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff is more than adequate to be the starting qb.....Kupp comes back,and you will see a better qb.

That being said,why is it all Goffs fault.....?
Why is Girley not part of the blame....?....He had one good run of 13 yds and that was it.....His play was not good.....And he is suppose to be the best rb I the league.....ya right he is.....:rolleyes2:

How about some of the blame going to McVay.......?.....I don't think he gave the ball e ought Girley......He had one catch fr -1.....Throw the ball to him a little more next time.

How about giving Jason McCourtey credit where credit is due.....He made a phenomenal play on that pass fto Cooks(?)......That had td written allover it.....

So there's just more than Goff to blame yesterday.
Good solid comment!!!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff did not have the greatest game, few will argue that. But his OL let him down, they as a unit performed much more poorly than him. And here's a guy who in the regular season threw for almost 4700 yards, 32 TD vs 12 INTs, and had a 101 QR. So how does all this make it clear that he's a bad QB?