• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the Rams trade for Nick Foles?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say inexperienced QB play as opposed to bad.

Look, I was there and I’m telling you the crowd noise was ridiculous. You don’t get that at SBs. It DEFINITELY had an effect on his play. He couldn’t audible on third down.

Also, the Rams won the third quarter. No doubt about it! They were tied going into the 4th quarter. That’s when Brady and McDaniels finally figured out a solution to wade Phillips. They went 2 TE sets (first time all game) and were able to get ONE drive.

That was the difference in the game.

The defense seemed to also start wearing down in the 4th. That time of possession is a killer

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams got embarrassed.

The Eagles are Super Bowl champions of just last year.:nod:
:scratch: Who gives a rat's ass about last year's Super Bowl? We are talking about this year's Super Bowl. The Rams made it to this years SB, the Eagles didn't and if fact the Eagles didn't even win their division.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense seemed to also start wearing down in the 4th. That time of possession is a killer

I can agree with this.

Truth be told I was only talking shit in response to your post.

While as a whole the Rams were not embarrassed I feel the coaching staff was. Defensively the Rams played great and gave the offense and McVay many opportunities to beat the Pats and they failed.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with this.

Truth be told I was only talking shit in response to your post.

While as a whole the Rams were not embarrassed I feel the coaching staff was. Defensively the Rams played great and gave the offense and McVay many opportunities to beat the Pats and they failed.

Pussy

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be the greatest description of Brady's overrated ass I have ever read. Which is why I hate the ring argument so much. He is not even a top 5 all time qb and yet because of six rings that he was responsible for only 1. He gets all this credit. I give him the Falcons comeback, that was pretty damn epic.
I agree, but Brady is a damn good QB. Let's don't forget the system Brady has played in his whole carrer. The Pat's system under Belichick has been almost perfect and let's don't forget the Pat's OL. If Brady would have been drafted by another team in the 6th round, would he be a household name like he is now?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carried to victory by James white. :pound:

You lost all credibility with that statement. Haha

Agree or disagree? Brady is the worst QB ever to win 6 Super Bowls.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams had a different QB they wouldn't have afforded that defense. Not sure they would have made it and not sure Foles could lead them there with a lesser defense.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Eagles should trade Foles to the Vikings for the $84 million man, straight up.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but Brady is a damn good QB. Let's don't forget the system Brady has played in his whole carrer. The Pat's system under Belichick has been almost perfect and let's don't forget the Pat's OL. If Brady would have been drafted by another team in the 6th round, would he be a household name like he is now?
The Pats O-line over the years has had its ups and down, without a doubt they buttoned down and played formidably in 2018, especially down the stretch.

A lot has to do with Brady’s quick release and movement in the pocket, but yeah, the OL was very good this season although you need to consider Gronk and Develin (FB) blocking helped a lot.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t imagine giving up on Goff to get cousins but that’s just my opinion.

Exactly, why the hell, would the Rams want to downgrade at Qb. Lets get rid of the guy that was the youngest quarterback ever to win his conference, for a proven big game loser. Goff has won more games against winning teams and more playoff games in one season than Cousins has done in his career. Complete nonsense article, catered to people without much football knowledge

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, why the hell, would the Rams want to downgrade at Qb. Lets get rid of the guy that was the youngest quarterback ever to win his conference, for a proven big game loser. Goff has won more games against winning teams and more playoff games in one season than Cousins has done in his career. Complete nonsense article, catered to people without much football knowledge
EXACTLY!!!!

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No and the Eagles need to find a way to hold on to Foles because everyone knows Wentz can't stay on the field.

As pointed out, Wentz has played more full NFL seasons than Foles ever has.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree or disagree? Brady is the worst QB ever to win 6 Super Bowls.

SFEm.gif