• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Bell Be Done In PIT?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidence that he gives zero shits about being suspended and what that means to the team & organization. You would think now is a perfect time to reiterate his remorse about how he let his teammates down. But instead, he posts that???

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's an immensely talented but immature and dishonest turd to be honest. If the Steelers want to keep him it should be at a reasonable price with the knowledge and commitment to devote a roster spot and salary to a starting caliber running back to sit behind him and wait for the next big pile of shit this kid steps in. Right now that guy is DWill but I'm not sure he's young and durable enough to last a season which is what we will need when this dumb ass ends up suspended for the year.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's an immensely talented but immature and dishonest turd to be honest. If the Steelers want to keep him it should be at a reasonable price with the knowledge and commitment to devote a roster spot and salary to a starting caliber running back to sit behind him and wait for the next big pile of shit this kid steps in. Right now that guy is DWill but I'm not sure he's young and durable enough to last a season which is what we will need when this dumb ass ends up suspended for the year.
Agreed... And FWIW, I think Bell has to do a whole lot more than just produce on the field to repair the damage that he has inflicted. He has to prove maturation, which seems like a very steep hill for him to climb. Maybe we see a RB drafted in the first 3 rounds next offseason?