• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Bell Be Done In PIT?

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell is still maintaining that he DID NOT miss a test and that he WILL NOT miss any games.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MISKO beat me to it. And did it better.

I feel so inadequate. It's like the showers at gym class all over again.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le'Veon Bell on Instagram: 'I'm not going to miss games, trust me'

Le’Veon Bell says he won’t be missing games

who knows maybe he is telling the truth and has a good excuse .. there isn't much on this out there .. meh I'll ride out the the storm and let the facts come out before I pass judgement on the guy

Bell is still maintaining that he DID NOT miss a test and that he WILL NOT miss any games.

From what I heard, Bell believed he wasn't missing tests because he was taking tests for the program he entered to get his suspension from last year reduced. IDK if it's the NFL trying to screw him over, or he is just being dumb because he should of said, "Hey I am taking the tests for this program, doesn't that include the NFL test also???"

Who knows, Bell could be this dumb or the NFL and Goodsmell are looking to screw us again.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell is top 2-3 at his position. But carries a lot of baggage. It's fair to think his value is low, but I think their are more than a handful of desperate teams that would jump all over him (DET & CLE, off the top of my head).

I wouldn't take Bell with more than a 2nd Rd pick this year. 3rd Rd is a better target, but an itchy trigger finger will pick him up earlier than that.

The evidence that this is true is alarming. The rules state if you miss a test, you fail a test. Simple stuff. He knows that. I know that. You know that. Reports also say he missed more than one test. Like three or more. We can't be naive enough to think he is missing tests because he’s totally clean and is just forgetful! All the evidence supports that he’s dodging tests because he knows he’s dirty.

He’s selfish and let his teammates & coaches down. The people who actually depend on him.

Here's why I wouldn't trade him...1st I think his value is lower than 2nd rd, and probably lower than a 3rd round because another strike is a year suspension most likely.

Next...unless he's truly dumb...(I'm giving him stupid, but most of us have done something stupid) he's going to be on his best behavior on and off the field the rest of this season. In spite of him missing 4 games, I still think this team can be a 1 or 2 seed and a short road to the SB...in short, I'd rather win #7 with him and lose him for nothing next year.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I heard, Bell believed he wasn't missing tests because he was taking tests for the program he entered to get his suspension from last year reduced. IDK if it's the NFL trying to screw him over, or he is just being dumb because he should of said, "Hey I am taking the tests for this program, doesn't that include the NFL test also???"

Who knows, Bell could be this dumb or the NFL and Goodsmell are looking to screw us again.
well why wouldnt the nfl see that too? we are surrounded by dumb fucks

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well why wouldnt the nfl see that too? we are surrounded by dumb fucks

You think the NFL would.....but if the NFL wants to be dicks, they could say, "You didn't take our test, so it doesn't count"

And you know how much Ole Roger Goodsmell likes us!!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya ..

Have you seen the movie Concussion???
As ugly as the shit is, it brings to light a lot of the reason Goodell has it out for us.
That and the fact that Rooney was the only owner to stand up and disagree with the other owners on how much power they were giving to Roger Dodger!!!!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen the movie Concussion???
As ugly as the shit is, it brings to light a lot of the reason Goodell has it out for us.
That and the fact that Rooney was the only owner to stand up and disagree with the other owners on how much power they were giving to Roger Dodger!!!!!
the rooneys stood up because they view their players as family and not just assets

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both???

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the rooneys stood up because they view their players as family and not just assets

Dude, I agree with you, but this whole concussion thing was jammed up the NFL's ass by the Steelers....
And this POS Goodell and the NFL have been doing anything and everything to fuck us over.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell is top 2-3 at his position. But carries a lot of baggage. It's fair to think his value is low, but I think their are more than a handful of desperate teams that would jump all over him (DET & CLE, off the top of my head).

I wouldn't take Bell with more than a 2nd Rd pick this year. 3rd Rd is a better target, but an itchy trigger finger will pick him up earlier than that.

The evidence that this is true is alarming. The rules state if you miss a test, you fail a test. Simple stuff. He knows that. I know that. You know that. Reports also say he missed more than one test. Like three or more. We can't be naive enough to think he is missing tests because he’s totally clean and is just forgetful! All the evidence supports that he’s dodging tests because he knows he’s dirty.

He’s selfish and let his teammates & coaches down. The people who actually depend on him.

Yeah I did forget about those two teams. Is bell still with the Lions?

Welp, I guess one league I did in ESPN (went auto - dang it!) and I got him 1st pick, 2nd round :(

Oh, absolutely with all this news coming out that he has missed more than ONE is very alarming and very STUPID on his part! Wonder if the Steelers do all they can to trade this guy?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I did forget about those two teams. Is bell still with the Lions?

Welp, I guess one league I did in ESPN (went auto - dang it!) and I got him 1st pick, 2nd round :(

Oh, absolutely with all this news coming out that he has missed more than ONE is very alarming and very STUPID on his part! Wonder if the Steelers do all they can to trade this guy?

Realistically, with that said...what would you give for Bell...right now. If 3rd round or higher...I would take it.

IMO, his best use is to help the team win games this season...keep his nose clean (errr pee), and see what happens next year...they can always tag him and work out a trade then if they see fit...a trade now doesn't really help the Steelers.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll gladly take my crow with a side of foot-in-mouth if Bell is indeed telling the truth that he never missed any tests...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll gladly take my crow with a side of foot-in-mouth if Bell is indeed telling the truth that he never missed any tests...

Why is this even a topic then?

Confused?...his program test are the same as the NFL tests? Seems like the NFL would've known that before this became public.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this even a topic then?

Confused?...his program test are the same as the NFL tests? Seems like the NFL would've known that before this became public.
Exactly... I'm still of the belief that he's guilty until proven innocent... Not the other way around. There's too much evidence, not to mention common sense being misrepresented here which all points to him being guilty.

Sorry Bell... But I'm not buyin it just yet

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what to make of all this.

However, if he was testing regularly, as a part of the program that he's in, and if he was peeing clean during the time of the "missed" tests, then a suspension would be a triumph of form over substance.

So I'm taking a wait-and-see attitude with this, and HOPING that Bell is telling the truth.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what to make of all this.

However, if he was testing regularly, as a part of the program that he's in, and if he was peeing clean during the time of the "missed" tests, then a suspension would be a triumph of form over substance.

So I'm taking a wait-and-see attitude with this, and HOPING that Bell is telling the truth.

I jumped to the guilty side immediately, and I'm still leaning that way in terms of him missing the 4 games. But after hearing the tidbit of what he's said, maybe there is an opening. If he's been getting testing in this program and passing, I'm not sure why the NFL wouldn't accept that as passing...I'm sure there is a record.