• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serious question about defending players such as Winston.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He's just a fun loving joking kid"

"Having lack of impulse control plays no part in sexual assault" (paraphrasing)

And the hundreds and hundreds of posts that you have made where you argue his innocence.

I only argued his innocence in the EYES OF THE LAW in the allegation of sexual assault. Damn you need to take some ginkobiloba to help out that shitty memory of yours. You seem to leave out a lot of shit and by that I mean just about everything.

Guess you forgot to mention I said sit him in another thread. I said he was guilty in the crab thing once I saw the video. I said he was fucking stupid in doing what he did Tuesday. There is a lot you conveniently forget. What more can I expect from someone who continues to argue with CamFantasy after getting his ass handed to him.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only argued his innocence in the EYES OF THE LAW in the allegation of sexual assault.

right, so you were defending him.

What more can I expect from someone who continues to argue with CamFantasy after getting his ass handed to him.

I know you aren't talking about me because that is impossible.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, FSUmanager seemed to have reached the point of NOT defending Winston with this event. Think it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I've always felt a little bad for someone, who's favorite team's star player is continually getting into trouble, I'm sure it was tough to deal with the constant BS and poor image it portrays. It would truly suck.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, FSUmanager seemed to have reached the point of NOT defending Winston with this event. Think it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I've always felt a little bad for someone, who's favorite team's star player is continually getting into trouble, I'm sure it was tough to deal with the constant BS and poor image it portrays. It would truly suck.

That was my opinion too. I know it's a shitty spot to be in as a fan, so I feel for him.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was my opinion too. I know it's a shitty spot to be in as a fan, so I feel for him.

Only defended his innocence until proven guilty with the sexual assault claim. I piled on him for the crableg thing when I saw the video. I do not give up on people this easily though. I think he could end up like Janikowski who was in nonstop legal trouble. He became a great person once away from college. But that is if he wants to. Do not know if he does though.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only defended his innocence until proven guilty with the sexual assault claim. I piled on him for the crableg thing when I saw the video. I do not give up on people this easily though. I think he could end up like Janikowski who was in nonstop legal trouble. He became a great person once away from college. But that is if he wants to. Do not know if he does though.

Why do you have such a problem when people form their own opinions about believing that he is guilty.

It is possible that he is guilty. You do realize that right ?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you have such a problem when people form their own opinions about believing that he is guilty.

It is possible that he is guilty. You do realize that right ?

What the fuck are you talking about know? Jesus I did not even reply to shit you said. I reminded them of what I actually did. Nowhere in their posts did they say anything about him being guilty.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about know? Jesus I did not even reply to shit you said. I reminded them of what I actually did. Nowhere in their posts did they say anything about him being guilty.

This is in regards to you constantly defending him or as how you put it (his innocence.) Which is the same thing.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is in regards to you constantly defending him or as how you put it (his innocence.) Which is the same thing.

Hello I defended his innocence ONCE. You seem to try and take it to all things. Nice job again conveniently leaving things out. Dude just do this one thing for me.

14f5b78555b451e0694fc510eef15bdc301207a97da9c84fc7d73d4a942e35bc.jpg

That way you can get off my nutsack.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello I defended his innocence ONCE. You seem to try and take it to all things. Nice job again conveniently leaving things out. Dude just do this one thing for me.

[/quote]

You have defended him (his innocence) for almost a year straight over hundreds probably thousands of posts.

Its all you do, You read every article about him, you know where they live you've read every tweet about him and your going to claim that I need a job? LOL. I have a job thank you, a good one. Its you that one has to wonder about.

Your obsession is creepy. Does your family have anything to say about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have defended him (his innocence) for almost a year straight over hundreds probably thousands of posts.

Its all you do, You read every article about him, you know where they live you've read every tweet about him and your going to claim that I need a job? LOL. I have a job thank you, a good one. Its you that one has to wonder about.

Your obsession is creepy. Does your family have anything to say about it?

All of those post replying to YOU insisting without the evidence to back it up that he did in FACT commit sexual assault. You keep forgetting that I only have defended his RIGHT TO INNOCENCE UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!! Damn it really is not this difficult to understand.

I read every article about FSU football! It so happens many articles are about him. Cannot help what is printed or posted via the interwebs. I read an article this morning on Desmond Hollin and how he has helped shore up the depth issue on the DL.

You really do like to assume a lot which only makes and ass out of you.

I have had a very good job for the past 12 years. And I took a large pay cut to take this one because the company is just that much better than a huge multinational conglomerate. But you would know all that because you are theAuthority.

I have tried too many times(all my fault) to reason with you and quell the bullshit. YOu seem intent on being a prick to the Nth degree. So I am officially done since you decided to bring my family into it. Lowbrow, but what can any of us expect from a person like yourself.

Here's to hoping someone someday knocks you down a few pegs. But even an ass whooping would not correct you. Hmmm seems you have a lot in common with Jameis Winston.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with FSUmanager....don't necessarily agree with him on Winston, however it's his team, his opinion and he presents it in a mature fashion....unlike some others on this thread.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of those post replying to YOU insisting without the evidence to back it up that he did in FACT commit sexual assault. You keep forgetting that I only have defended his RIGHT TO INNOCENCE UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!
So you admit that you have defended him to no end. Not sure why you were trying to deny it.

I read every article about FSU football! It so happens many articles are about him. Cannot help what is printed or posted via the interwebs. I read an article this morning on Desmond Hollin and how he has helped shore up the depth issue on the DL.

You really do like to assume a lot which only makes and ass out of you.

I have had a very good job for the past 12 years. And I took a large pay cut to take this one because the company is just that much better than a huge multinational conglomerate. But you would know all that because you are theAuthority.

I could care less about your job.

I have tried too many times(all my fault) to reason with you and quell the bullshit. YOu seem intent on being a prick to the Nth degree. So I am officially done since you decided to bring my family into it. Lowbrow, but what can any of us expect from a person like yourself.

Here's to hoping someone someday knocks you down a few pegs. But even an ass whooping would not correct you. Hmmm seems you have a lot in common with Jameis Winston.

I have nothing in common with Rapist Winston. I wasn't trying to bring your family into anything other than wondering if they found your obsession with FSU strange.

Lombardi n Coke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit that you have defended him to no end. Not sure why you were trying to deny it.

I could care less about your job.

I have nothing in common with Rapist Winston. I wasn't trying to bring your family into anything other than wondering if they found your obsession with FSU strange.

You're not being very nice.