• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because as we all know, your stance on abortion should be on the same moral plane as child molestation...

Ellen Tipton liikes this.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is exactly the point of the Senate though.

The failure to adjust the size of the House appropriately and to implement something like the Wyoming Rule is a problem. But the Senate is doing exactly what it was designed to do in this case.
Literally, yes.

Logically, maybe the shit that was a good idea 250 years ago isn't such a good idea today and the Senate under its current makeup is kinda fucked up :noidea:

/Canada's is still worse.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because as we all know, your stance on abortion should be on the same moral plane as child molestation...

But which candidate is closest to being gay? That's probably gonna decide this thing. For example did any of Moore's victims have masculine facial features? Or man hands? Does Doug Jones wife not wear pink? Are there a lot of pants suits in that household? These are the real issues that I think will drive the results of this election.

You also have to spin it when the gayness readings get spit out by the flame-o-meter. For example if Moore loses the gay debate he'll likely play the "I may be more gay but gays can't have abortions!!" card. That would be the smart play.

It's complicated because the Alabama electorate has so many subtleties that need to be massaged. NOT THAT KIND OF MASSAGE @Comeds . HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS MISTER!! INAPPROPRIATE! INAPPROPRIATE!!!!!

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally, yes.

Logically, maybe the shit that was a good idea 250 years ago isn't such a good idea today and the Senate under its current makeup is kinda fucked up :noidea:

/Canada's is still worse.
I definitely don't disagree with the general sentiment (hello 3/5ths Compromise).

I think the Senate would be fine today if not for the fact that they (we?) have fucked up the HoR so much. Apportionment would never be perfect, but our population has more than tripled since the data that the 435 seat limit was based upon, which has resulted in the House also being more skewed (in a relative sense) to smaller states that have fewer constituents per seat.

If it were up to me (which it never is), we'd have something akin to the Wyoming rule and we'd allow proportional votes from the Reps themselves to make up for the fact that some states would still get screwed by having a partial allocation.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wrong turkeys are leaving the White House, amirite?!?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlie Rose sure seems like a fucking creep. I wouldn't support him continuing to do his job.

See how easy that is, Alabama!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless, of course the Turkey doesn't appropriately thank him on Twitter, in which case the President will cut it's throat on live TV and call it a "loser".

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Immediately after the cameras finished rolling on that, this started
Screen-Shot-2017-11-22-at-6.35.48-AM.png

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*sigh*
AL Governor: I Believe Roy Moore Molested and Abused Children, But I’ll Vote for Him Because He’s Republican

Can someone explain to me why we need Alabama? Can we just give them to Jamaica or something?

Also; the combination of Impotent Rage and Short Attention Span is... wow.
Reading Rainbow’s LeVar Burton bombarded with tweets from angry Trump fans who think he’s LaVar Ball

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the day before Thanksgiving. I usually head to my local strip bar, We Bought A Stripclub. Its fun because when the girls come out they are wearing pilgrim outfits. As they strip, in between songs they read some actual diaray excerpts from some Mayflower passengers so we can know and understand the hardships they went through. Its an educational and fun night, often ending in hardships of our own.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the day before Thanksgiving. I usually head to my local strip bar, We Bought A Stripclub. Its fun because when the girls come out they are wearing pilgrim outfits. As they strip, in between songs they read some actual diaray excerpts from some Mayflower passengers so we can know and understand the hardships they went through. Its an educational and fun night, often ending in hardships of our own.

I love that place!! I often head to the champagne room and for a little extra magic. There is a girl named Crystal who does a great lapdance while she recounts a month long battle with scurvy on the high seas. The grinding.... the descriptions of bleeding from the skin.... the pumping... the gum disease... the pressing... the intestinal malabsorption. Whether its cum, vomit, or both, I know that in the end, Crystal is getting some kind of fluid out of my body.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that place!! I often head to the champagne room and for a little extra magic. There is a girl named Crystal who does a great lapdance while she recounts a month long battle with scurvy on the high seas. The grinding.... the descriptions of bleeding from the skin.... the pumping... the gum disease... the pressing... the intestinal malabsorption. Whether its cum, vomit, or both, I know that in the end, Crystal is getting some kind of fluid out of my body.

And here I thought the worst feeling I would have in my gut this week was my MIL's turkey. Well done, eloco.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed posting this yesterday - RIP to David Cassidy who passed away at the age of 67 (dementia related illness). I'm definitely old enough to remember 'The Partridge Family', he graced the cover of many Tiger Beat magazines.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

far less historical significance with canadian thanksgiving ...all we do is pound beavers :noidea:

/preemptive higgy :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.