• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO7RuzpVQAEkwo9.jpg

Now that Charles Manson is dead, I nominate Ellen Tipton for title of "worst person on earth".

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO7RuzpVQAEkwo9.jpg

Now that Charles Manson is dead, I nominate Ellen Tipton for title of "worst person on earth".

We know who she's gonna vote for.

She goes with the pedo. No abortion means more wayward young people, plays right into the pedo's hands.

language,%20vicious%20circle%20(600pix).jpg

Seriously though, these people are fucked six ways from Sunday.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, these people are fucked six ways from Sunday.

Unfortunately, since their votes often count more than other people's, all of the rest of us are also fucked.

How do you even begin to consider rationalizing voting for a paedo? How?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, since their votes often count more than other people's, all of the rest of us are also fucked.

How do you even begin to consider rationalizing voting for a paedo? How?

Yep we are f'ed and take all the other logic out of it with legal ramifications. The fact that abortion is a religious issue and pedos arent. Also abortion is something the pain one person has to deal with where a pedos pain can cause grief for hundreds of people.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw...there are roughly 2 million women in alabama. 8000 abortion procedures which equates to .007 of the female population. Note: not all women were from Alabama so that number could be less.
Also reported about 7% of all kids report some sort of child abuse. Note that is what is reported!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw...there are roughly 2 million women in alabama. 8000 abortion procedures which equates to .007 of the female population. Note: not all women were from Alabama so that number could be less.
Also reported about 7% of all kids report some sort of child abuse. Note that is what is reported!
Isn’t Alabama one of those states where like 90% of counties don’t have an abortion clinic and oftentimes abortion seekers need to leave the state for service?

These stats wouldn’t mean much to me in that case, other than to suggest that women are going through a lot of shit to receive medical attention that should be easy to attain.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch Fox, but they should have a Trump pump on the set of Fox and Friends...

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellyanne Conway suggested that the White House remains open to Roy Moore's embattled senate candidacy on Monday when she told Fox & friends that "we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through" -- less than a week after Conway said that "no Senate seat is worth more than a child" in the wake of a series of sexual allegations against Moore

The "Fox & Friends" hosts seemed surprised by Conway's remarks, and host Brian Kilmeade cut in, "So vote Roy Moore?"

"I'm telling you that we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through. And the media -- if the media were really concerned about all of these allegations, and if that's what this is truly about, and the Democrats -- Al Franken would be on the ash heap of bygone half funny comedians," Conway said, referencing allegations made against the Minnesota senator.

Kilmeade then noted that "the RNC has withdrawn support for Roy Moore, Mitch McConnell has withdrawn support, so have the Young Republicans, withdrawn support."

"And a lot of women," co-host Ainsley Earhardt added.

But Conway was undeterred. "Right. And you know what? I just want everybody to know, Doug Jones, nobody ever says his name, and pretends he is some kind of conservative Democrat in Alabama. And he's not."

And just last week -- also on "Fox & Friends" -- Conway was a lot more critical of Moore, saying that "no Senate seat is worth more than a child."

"I'll repeat what our White House director of legislative affairs said on a Sunday show, we were on different Sunday shows -- whatever the facts end up being, the premise, of course, the principle, the incontrovertible principle, is that there is no Senate seat worth more than a child," Conway had said. "And we all want to put that forward. I have three daughters and a son, frankly, and we all are watching this. But again, this president, is so focused on the policy and the substance."

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news! William Hurt, Kathleen Turner, and Ted Danson are filming a sequel to Body Heat!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellyanne Conway suggested that the White House remains open to Roy Moore's embattled senate candidacy on Monday when she told Fox & friends that "we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through" -- less than a week after Conway said that "no Senate seat is worth more than a child" in the wake of a series of sexual allegations against Moore

The "Fox & Friends" hosts seemed surprised by Conway's remarks, and host Brian Kilmeade cut in, "So vote Roy Moore?"

"I'm telling you that we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through. And the media -- if the media were really concerned about all of these allegations, and if that's what this is truly about, and the Democrats -- Al Franken would be on the ash heap of bygone half funny comedians," Conway said, referencing allegations made against the Minnesota senator.

Kilmeade then noted that "the RNC has withdrawn support for Roy Moore, Mitch McConnell has withdrawn support, so have the Young Republicans, withdrawn support."

"And a lot of women," co-host Ainsley Earhardt added.

But Conway was undeterred. "Right. And you know what? I just want everybody to know, Doug Jones, nobody ever says his name, and pretends he is some kind of conservative Democrat in Alabama. And he's not."

And just last week -- also on "Fox & Friends" -- Conway was a lot more critical of Moore, saying that "no Senate seat is worth more than a child."

"I'll repeat what our White House director of legislative affairs said on a Sunday show, we were on different Sunday shows -- whatever the facts end up being, the premise, of course, the principle, the incontrovertible principle, is that there is no Senate seat worth more than a child," Conway had said. "And we all want to put that forward. I have three daughters and a son, frankly, and we all are watching this. But again, this president, is so focused on the policy and the substance."

The contradictions are by design. They always have been. The more confused people are, the less they know, and the less the people know, the more power the administration has over them.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t Alabama one of those states where like 90% of counties don’t have an abortion clinic and oftentimes abortion seekers need to leave the state for service?

These stats wouldn’t mean much to me in that case, other than to suggest that women are going through a lot of shit to receive medical attention that should be easy to attain.

These stats show that comment where a person is torn between someone that supports something that affects .007 of women in Alabama vs .07% of ALL children that report child abuse.

That is what you need to take into context here. Something that is legal, very hard to attain vs something that is sick, disgusting, illegal and occurs thousands of times more.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, this is comforting:

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, this is comforting:
That is exactly the point of the Senate though.

The failure to adjust the size of the House appropriately and to implement something like the Wyoming Rule is a problem. But the Senate is doing exactly what it was designed to do in this case.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because as we all know, your stance on abortion should be on the same moral plane as child molestation...

Status
Not open for further replies.