• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit-And-Run Claims Life Of Las Vegas Shooting Survivor, Wife Says

very sad, RIP.

Side NOTE: I hope the conspiracy wingnuts don't come out and question this is the 4th person who survived the shooting to die in an unrelated accident. Guess what, hate to break it to them, 100% of the survivors will die at some point!
4th person?

Were any of the deaths related to the shooting?

Not to be the resident nutjob but at the very least that's quirky.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th person?

Were any of the deaths related to the shooting?

Not to be the resident nutjob but at the very least that's quirky.

LOL..no problem. Seriously I thought that at first but looking at statistics reality sets in. 22,000 in attendance there is a good probability that about a hundred folks will pass away within the year.

This was the couple that was killed in an accident:
Couple who survived the Las Vegas shooting die in car crash - CNN

As for the fourth I think it was a young girl but only going by the stories out there for that one and are not true.
So it is probably 3 folks that passed away.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..no problem. Seriously I thought that at first but looking at statistics reality sets in. 22,000 in attendance there is a good probability that about a hundred folks will pass away within the year.

This was the couple that was killed in an accident:
Couple who survived the Las Vegas shooting die in car crash - CNN

As for the fourth I think it was a young girl but only going by the stories out there for that one and are not true.
So it is probably 3 folks that passed away.
I guess makes sense statistically. I am also now thinking of my own mortality and will be drinking for the rest of the day.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!

6:04 AM - Nov 27, 2017

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess makes sense statistically. I am also now thinking of my own mortality and will be drinking for the rest of the day.
As long as you don't smoke, the drinking should keep the blood thin enough to survive for a long time. :suds:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!

6:04 AM - Nov 27, 2017

He's the Barry Horowitz of presidents...

WarmheartedScarceCatbird-small.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now Trump is claiming that the Access Hollywood tape of his "locker room" talk (which he admitted to saying and apologised for) is fake?!?

What in the actual fuck????

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now Trump is claiming that the Access Hollywood tape of his "locker room" talk (which he admitted to saying and apologised for) is fake?!?

What in the actual fuck????

does this mean he hasnt matured yet ? :think:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why doesn’t Al Frankenstein offer to resign today if Trump does as well?

Trump would never do it and it would put the pressure on the President. Seems like an obvious savvy move to me, esp given that Franken’s indiscretion seems far less severe and numerous than Trump’s history of creepiness, statements on daughter, infidelity, etc.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trump would never do it and it would put the pressure on the President. Seems like an obvious savvy move to me, esp given that Franken’s indiscretion seems far less severe and numerous than Trump’s history of creepiness, statements on daughter, infidelity, etc.
Sorry but "locker room talk" and actually admitting transgressions aren't the same. Franklin actually admitted he did it...trumpkin has never admitted to it. Being creepy isn't an crime, or I'd have been in jail long ago!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Independent of political strategy, he should resign because it's the right thing to do. I give no quarter on matters of sexual misconduct, and think he's unfit for the office anyway.

But you're right. It would also be a strong move politically. It could also help a democrat running to take his position afterward, removing the need for the party to stand behind him, and making other democratic candidates more palatable to the public in addition to the pressure it would put on Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.