• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this has been happening.

Trump Supporters Have Built A Document With The Addresses And Phone Numbers Of Thousands Of Anti-Trump Activists

Which page number in the Hitler playbook is "compiling a list of your enemies"?

I think we can all agree that anyone who participates in the places that such things happen and DO NOT try to stop them are equally worthy of being treated as extremists themselves. Right?
Dig if you will the picture, what if they apologize? Even if they do not change their behavior some people think that wipes the slate clean of nefarious activities. Is this one of those cases?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

curtsy4.jpg

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love a second cup of coffee right now but without a straw I'm losing most of it down my chin. Entire left side of my face has been paralyzed since Thursday from Bell's Palsy. Crazy how much one nerve controls in your face.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love a second cup of coffee right now but without a straw I'm losing most of it down my chin. Entire left side of my face has been paralyzed since Thursday from Bell's Palsy. Crazy how much one nerve controls in your face.
Any time frame until you are better?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any time frame until you are better?

I was curious, so I looked it up, if all goes well, things usually are better in 1-2 months. Best wishes to Mooger and here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was curious, so I looked it up, if all goes well, things usually are better in 1-2 months. Best wishes to Mooger and here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery.
A childhood friend of mine went on a roller coaster vacation years ago, trying to see how many roller coasters he could ride in the week - its OK to laugh. Before the week was over his face stopped working and his doctor diagnosed him with Bells Palsy and thought that many roller coasters may have attributed to it. He was better in a couple weeks.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAN YOUUUUUU FEEEEEEL THE LOOOOOOOVE TONIIIIIIIIIIGHT

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a Monday morning appearance on CNBC, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross touted that, during President Trump’s visit Saudi Arabia, “there was not a single hint of a protester anywhere there during the whole time we were there.”

Pressed by the anchor, Becky Quick, that the lack of protests could be attributable to Saudi Arabia being a police state where protesting is banned, Ross brushed it off.

“The mood was a genuinely good mood,” Ross said. As proof he offered that Saudi state security personnel gave him “two gigantic bushels of dates,” which Ross said was “a from-the-heart, genuine gesture.”

A recent study by Human Rights Watch found that Saudi Arabia “continued arbitrary arrests, trials, and convictions of peaceful dissidents.” According to the report, in 2015, “over a dozen prominent activists convicted on charges arising from their peaceful activities were serving prison sentences.”

One dissident, Waleed Abu al-Khair, is serving “a 15-year sentence imposed by Saudi Arabia’s terrorism court that convicted him in 2014 on charges stemming solely from his peaceful criticism in media interviews and on social media of human rights abuses.”

https://thinkprogress.org/ross-protest-trump-saudi-arabia-5ea7f5cc2ee8

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Yumpin Yiminy, be well soon!!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“The mood was a genuinely good mood,” Ross said. As proof he offered that Saudi state security personnel gave him “two gigantic bushels of dates,” which Ross said was “a from-the-heart, genuine gesture.”

Do they not remember the lessons taught in "Raiders Of The Lost Ark"?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy moly! Get well soon, Mooger!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck Brotha. Hope you get better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.