• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Person 1: This is a news story I find interesting and important
Person 2: That is interesting, here are my thoughts on it
Person 3: Not sure I agree with the way it's presented, and here's what I think
Person 4: Are you afraid of leaving your echo chamber?

P1: What?
P2: WTF are you talking about?
P3: We are just respectfully discussing
P4: Gay Unicorns from Neptune killed JFK, here's a link to the story from the most dubious news source on earth to prove it.

P1: *ignore*
P2: *ignore*
P3: *ignore*
P$: YEAH! RED PILLED SOME CUCKS! I LOVE BEING RIGHT!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
r/The_Donald
At 8:41pm ET on 5/19/2017, Reddit Admins removed three The_Donald mods without warning. This was punishment for our refusal to comply to a special set of rules that were imposed only on this subreddit and prevented our members from fully enjoying reddit or our mods from defending users against harassment.

We've temporarily gone dark in a show of strength against these unfair restrictions. Check back at 9 PM EST on 5/20 for an announcement.

In case you want to follow any of the bullshit links posted in this thread, you can't any more.

What the mods and "community" there did was decide they had had enough of journalists doing their jobs, so they engaged in a campaign of releasing personal information and encouraging violence against said journalists. Their "Second Amendment People" solution.

Plus the racism, misogyny, lies, hatred, and general douchiness that they engaged in there since their "fat people hate" and "coontown" subs got banned. But the rule they broke was endorsing violence against those with opposing opinions and sharing personal information.

2 rules, that is must be noted, apply site wide. As XKCD said:

free_speech.png

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to see the new alien movie at an old theater called The Senator this afternoon. Makes me think about the last time I was there, about 25 years ago on a date. This girl I would run into at parties and friends houses was persuing me for months. And for some reason (stupidity) for a while I wasn't really interested. But she was cute and liked my humor so finally we decided to go out on a date. Lovely night - talent show at her college, light meal, movie (He Said, She Said" lol), then hung out at her dorm for a while. Rated PG evening, no anal sex jokes, a long and pleasant evening that had many opportunities to be cut short.

So I found it really odd that while she was always friendly afterwards she was also obviously no longer interested. I'm mean I'm no prize but she kind of knew me at that point so I wondered what happened. Usually people dislike me before they get to know me and really dislike me.

So going there brings back memories. I have her number, should I call her and ask what happened? That would be stupid. The smart play is to call her after a few drinks tonight. Thanks guys.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to see the new alien movie at an old theater called The Senator this afternoon. Makes me think about the last time I was there, about 25 years ago on a date. This girl I would run into at parties and friends houses was persuing me for months. And for some reason (stupidity) for a while I wasn't really interested. But she was cute and liked my humor so finally we decided to go out on a date. Lovely night - talent show at her college, light meal, movie (He Said, She Said" lol), then hung out at her dorm for a while. Rated PG evening, no anal sex jokes, a long and pleasant evening that had many opportunities to be cut short.

So I found it really odd that while she was always friendly afterwards she was also obviously no longer interested. I'm mean I'm no prize but she kind of knew me at that point so I wondered what happened. Usually people dislike me before they get to know me and really dislike me.

So going there brings back memories. I have her number, should I call her and ask what happened? That would be stupid. The smart play is to call her after a few drinks tonight. Thanks guys.

No, no, no. Phone calls are so impersonal. Go to her house and wait for her to come outside. If she doesn't come outside, knock on her windows to get her attention.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Censorship -

So hip right now in the insecure I'm going to put you on ignore/the mods should ban you/I can't control my emotions crowd.

In HS we called that the Marching Band.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, it wasn't my fault. She lost interest because of three statements I made and she cannot even remember them all! They were:
"I'm not racist but..."
"I'm not anti-Semitic but"
"I'm not ant-Inuit but"

Whew, so it was her all along. That's a load off. Wait until the rest of the Proud Boys here this!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, some quick action by the dude jumping in to save that girl.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dare you not to say "oh my god"

Have a lot of friends who do a lot of their diving in Monterey Bay. They often speak of seals wanting to play by swimming up and grabbing hold of their flippers.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.