• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hostility aside, pretty solid post. Now when will they supply the evidence to these allegations?
This is the purpose of the special counsel - to seek evidence, if there is any, and recommend charges if they are warranted.

He can also clear the hell out of Trump, likely just in time for his re-election campaign, and give him a boost heading into the polls. Literally the only way he loses here is if he did anything wrong either during the election or in a subsequent cover-up, neither of which I think he did.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also don't get why Trump and his supporters are so opposed to the issue of Russian interference being investigated more thoroughly. /QUOTE]

I think its only the DNC whose interested in starting WW3 with Russia. The majority of America is cool w Russia not liking the Clinton's.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to talk sense into some people is like trying to taste the color 9.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the purpose of the special counsel - to seek evidence, if there is any, and recommend charges if they are warranted.

He can also clear the hell out of Trump, likely just in time for his re-election campaign, and give him a boost heading into the polls. Literally the only way he loses here is if he did anything wrong either during the election or in a subsequent cover-up, neither of which I think he did.

Would not be the first time a plan backfired on the current DNC. The best thing for all true liberals is to see this regime to be completely replaced, if that's even possible at this point.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would not be the first time a plan backfired on the current DNC. The best thing for all true liberals is to see this regime to be completely replaced, if that's even possible at this point.
I honestly don't think there's any sort of "plan" at work here - the Democrats are fully aware that the likelihood of Trump's fingerprints being on any smoking kalashnikov is minimal and the fact a special counsel is now in the mix means Trump is far more likely to upgrade his own legal counsel and accept their advice to keep his outbursts to a minimum.

Removing the image of Trump as an out-of-control lunatic means that for the midterms at least Trump and his party will only be judged on their legislative record rather than what anybody may think of his behaviour. That's a big win for the GOP assuming they don't totally fuck up their legislative goals.

Sidebar, if he re-negotiates NAFTA and can sell it as a yuge win that will go a long way for him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't think there's any sort of "plan" at work here - the Democrats are fully aware that the likelihood of Trump's fingerprints being on any smoking kalashnikov is minimal and the fact a special counsel is now in the mix means Trump is far more likely to upgrade his own legal counsel and accept their advice to keep his outbursts to a minimum.

Removing the image of Trump as an out-of-control lunatic means that for the midterms at least Trump and his party will only be judged on their legislative record rather than what anybody may think of his behaviour. That's a big win for the GOP assuming they don't totally fuck up their legislative goals.

Sidebar, if he re-negotiates NAFTA and can sell it as a yuge win that will go a long way for him.

Interesting points. Do you think the DNC will still run through the Clinton's/Podesta etc..in the next election, or do you think a new regime will gain control? Do you think the MSM lightens up? I just can't see the same old resulting in anything new.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting points. Do you think the DNC will still run through the Clinton's/Podesta etc..in the next election, or do you think a new regime will gain control? Do you think the MSM lightens up? I just can't see the same old resulting in anything new.
I honestly think Clinton wants to run again. Which is insane, but, well, so is she.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit your like a baby...

silicone-baby-avatar-babyclon-19.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit your like a child...

Don't kill the messenger. The DNC and their MSM will need to be completely re tooled to have any chance of regaining the White House. This kind of stuff works against them.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't kill the messenger. The DNC and their MSM will need to be completely re tooled to have any chance of regaining the White House. This kind of stuff works against them.

Man. You are so brainwashed. The MSM as you call them have nothing to do with politics. They report on it. That's it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man. You are so brainwashed. The MSM as you call them have nothing to do with politics. They report on it. That's it.

So Trump doesn't need white males was a report?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Trump doesn't need white males was a report?

What?

Are you referring to the article you posted about Clinton not needing white men to win the election?

If so, it says right in the headline " Opinion". That's all it is. Journalists are people with opinions. Some of them get paid to voice them. It may not be favourable to one candidate or another. So what? It's not being presented as fact.

Acting like media outlets that report on negative aspects of Trump and his administration are a wing of the Democratic Party is just ludicrous. It makes people sound crazy when they say stuff like that.

That's just called democracy. In democratic society it is the right of media, and the obligation many would argue, to be critical of leaders. This includes the president.

The current president seems to be the only one who throws a hissy fit about it. Other than that this is just old news.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

Are you referring to the article you posted about Clinton not needing white men to win the election?

If so, it says right in the headline " Opinion". That's all it is. Journalists are people with opinions. Some of them get paid to voice them. It may not be favourable to one candidate or another. So what? It's not being presented as fact.

Acting like media outlets that report on negative aspects of Trump and his administration are a wing of the Democratic Party is just ludicrous. It makes people sound crazy when they say stuff like that.

That's just called democracy. In democratic society it is the right of media, and the obligation many would argue, to be critical of leaders. This includes the president.

The current president seems to be the only one who throws a hissy fit about it. Other than that this is just old news.

You just said they only report on politics. But there is an example of an opinion piece from an MSM outlet that in retrospect, hurt Hillary.

Stephen Colbert attacking a US president with homophobic jokes does not help the DNC. That is not reporting. That's a smear campaign.

I'm just surprised to see the current line up of Democrats doing all the same things as they did before the election. I think it will need a clean slate to have any chance in the future.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just said they only report on politics. But there is an example of an opinion piece from an MSM outlet that in retrospect, hurt Hillary.

You have NO evidence that it had any impact.

Stephen Colbert attacking a US president with homophobic jokes does not help the DNC. That is not reporting. That's a smear campaign.

Colbert is an entertainer, with no ties to any party.

I'm just surprised to see the current line up of Democrats doing all the same things as they did before the election. I think it will need a clean slate to have any chance in the future.

None of these are democrats. Don't you get that? They are media. Sensible people can make the distinction. If not then all hope is lost.

At this point your statements are so bizarre I'm just gonna have to assume you're trolling. Feel free to respond but I won't be saying any more on this. It's beyond ridiculous.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of these are democrats. Don't you get that? They are media. Sensible people can make the distinction. If not then all hope is lost.

At this point your statements are so bizarre I'm just gonna have to assume you're trolling. Feel free to respond but I won't be saying any more on this. It's beyond ridiculous.

Cool. See ya, Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.