• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Clinton's homemade funion recipe. I don't know how, I'm not much of a computer nerd so I'd never understand it.

Cool. I'm just waiting for details other than "they hacked the election." Did they switch ballot boxes? Did they change votes? Did millions of illegals get paid off to vote for Trump? What exactly did they do? And who was in charge of whatever got hacked? Obama? The CIA? The FBI? This is the stuff I'd like to learn more about.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I want Spicey to sing the lyrics to 'Witch Doctor' at his next WH press briefing.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. I'm just waiting for details other than "they hacked the election." Did they switch ballot boxes? Did they change votes? Did millions of illegals get paid off to vote for Trump? What exactly did they do? And who was in charge of whatever got hacked? Obama? The CIA? The FBI? This is the stuff I'd like to learn more about.

This literally took me 6 seconds to find.

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia

Maybe I can be a pharmacist too.

tumblr_static_red-pill.jpg

pills.jpg

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my post again Kenny.

From the wiki link.

The report concluded that Russia used disinformation, data thefts, and leaks to attempt to advantage Trump over Clinton. These conclusions were reaffirmed by the lead intelligence officials in the Trump administration in May 2017.[5] Intelligence allies of the U.S. in Europe found communications between suspected Russian agents and the Trump campaign as early as 2015

On October 7, 2016,[7] the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) jointly stated that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee (DNC) servers and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's personal email account and leaked their documents to WikiLeaks.

In early January 2017, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified before a Senate committee that Russia's alleged meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign went beyond hacking, and included disinformation such as the dissemination of fake news often promoted on social media.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the wiki link.

Still, no details. "...the disinformation of fake news...on social media."

What does this mean, exactly? What information, and how did it help Trump win?

What Podesta emails that were leaked? How did these emails help Trump win?

And the Russians did this?

And what evidence does the report cite?

What do you think?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're trolling this thread because the guy you supported in the last federal election is showing what an incompetent idiot he truly is. That's what I think.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're trolling this thread because the guy you supported in the last federal election is showing what an incompetent idiot he truly is. That's what I think.

Id be funnier if i was trolling. Is this an echo chamber?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still, no details. "...the disinformation of fake news...on social media."

What does this mean, exactly? What information, and how did it help Trump win?

What Podesta emails that were leaked? How did these emails help Trump win?

And the Russians did this?

And what evidence does the report cite?

What do you think?

I think those are pretty specific actions that are cited.

Do you really think that the Russians would illegally hack Podesta's emails to help him and Clinton? Really? Even if you think that to be the case it is still a very specific instance of Russians interfering in the democratic process.

It really doesn't matter if it "helped Trump win". Intent is what is at issue here. No intent other than influencing (illegally) the electoral process can really be inferred here.

The evidence cited is the director of US intelligence. Do you not find that credible? Because that is a pretty big can of worms to open. And I'm fine with it if you want to go down that road.

Finally you ask what I think. I think that Russia interfered with, or tried to interfere with, the election of a sovereign nation. I don't know if the Trump campaign had anything to do with it. I think this is why most people are now seeing the need for this to be investigated by special counsel. Finally, I think that Trump probably would have won the election without any help from the Russians. Sadly, I think this because I believe large segments of the US population to be xenophobic morons who are obsessed with their contrived fears of brown people. This led them to support a candidate who is frighteningly unqualified and woefully inappropriate for the highest office in one of the world's largest democracies.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that means less comedy gold :(

President Trump may scale back beleaguered White House spokesman Sean Spicer’s public appearances — a troubling sign for someone whose job it is to make public appearances, a new report said Thursday.

The move comes as Trump is also considering reshuffling his communications team as he finds himself enmeshed in a growing number of scandals, Politico reported, citing sources close to the president.

Spicer will no longer do daily, on-camera briefings after Trump’s foreign trip ends next weekend, the officials told the website.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/sean-s...witter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter
So, cut back on the information sharing with the public, but not the Russians. Got it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tumblr_msoq6kJIab1qljj91o2_500.png

WHAT!?!?

But he doesn't want believe in them, so he can ignore them. Mental gymnastics, it can be tiring but it gets easier the longer you do it.

So, cut back on the information sharing with the public, but not the Russians. Got it.

Can release classified info as his "right", but can't release his tax returns because of an "audit". Got it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you really think that the Russians would illegally hack Podesta's emails to help him and Clinton? Really? Even if you think that to be the case it is still a very specific instance of Russians interfering in the democratic process.

It really doesn't matter if it "helped Trump win". Intent is what is at issue here. No intent other than influencing (illegally) the electoral process can really be inferred here.

The evidence cited is the director of US intelligence. Do you not find that credible? Because that is a pretty big can of worms to open. And I'm fine with it if you want to go down that road.

Finally you ask what I think. I think that Russia interfered with, or tried to interfere with, the election of a sovereign nation. I don't know if the Trump campaign had anything to do with it. I think this is why most people are now seeing the need for this to be investigated by special counsel. Finally, I think that Trump probably would have won the election without any help from the Russians. Sadly, I think this because I believe large segments of the US population to be xenophobic morons who are obsessed with their contrived fears of brown people. This led them to support a candidate who is frighteningly unqualified and woefully inappropriate for the highest office in one of the world's largest democracies.

Well, I definitely appreciate the response, even if we disagree that these are specifics.

I do think fear of Muslims increased rapidly under President Obama. Racial tensions absolutely did. And I definitely agree that the rise of the BLM in the public eye, and the constant media fixation on cops vs blacks helped that fire erupt into an uncontrollable disaster.

With that said, when all of that was going on (notice it is no longer part of the daily MSM schedule), I really felt that the focus was intended to help Clinton win the election. And I think it back fired. Because like you said, people got scared. And maybe that led to Trump getting some votes when it was designed to get votes for Hillary?

The Russia stuff is all fabricated, IMO. Until real details emerge, including who in the DNC is responsible for allowing the hacks (another huge story in itself), its just rabble rouser stuff.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the endgame is going to be if the emails were legitimate and if they were not as secure as they should have been - then therefore we cannot really blame the Russians or whomever obtained the emails.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A man dies, and a an employee of the Washington Post makes a joke of it. Maybe Colbert will make a gay joke about him on his next show?
Personally I think this was a better joke than the alleged joke McCarthy told Paul Ryan et all regarding Putin and Trump.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think this was a better joke than the alleged joke McCarthy told Paul Ryan et all regarding Putin and Trump.

Its the kind of smut that is further damaging the reputation of Democrats, and their chances of regaining the White House. Just like Colbert's act.

A reputable journalist respectfully reports on a persons death. They don't mock him in public.

This kind of thing is only relatable and accepted by a very small % of voters, and will turn more people off than it will get her "likes" today.

Two steps forward, ten steps back.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Russia stuff is all fabricated, IMO. Until real details emerge, including who in the DNC is responsible for allowing the hacks (another huge story in itself), its just rabble rouser stuff.

So you believe that the director of US intelligence fabricated his testimony? That's pretty strong stuff there. I guess that answers my question as to whether you think he is a credible source.

So I have a follow-up question. Do you think Trump was justified in bombing Syria and Afghanistan last month?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way guys, the messageboard overnight Nielsen ratings are in and my ratings are through the roof!

Status
Not open for further replies.