• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing RW played a perfect game because God forbid anyone other than Cable/Bevell get blamed for the poor offensive performance..

wilson played like crap, yes, however its not like the offense had anything going for it FROM THE GET GO. they made 0 adjustments and let him stand behind that pitiful OL without making any adjustments. didnt get him out of the pocket by design once that i can recall.

one third down conversion that didnt happen until 2 minutes were remaining. this is bar none the worst performance by the offense under carroll.

can anybody honestly say they could see what the game plan on offense was? anybody? there appears to never BE a game plan, they just go out and run whatever BS plays bevell pulls out of his ass.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't even blame this on either Bevell or Cable. They were missing both Britt and Gilliam and Wilson was getting at most 2 seconds in the pocket. That being said when Wilson did have time he was VERY inaccurate.
Not to worry. This is just one game. The Hawks still have a solid lead in the NFC West.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking erroneous.

Wilson was either being sacked or running for his goddamn life.

I've never seen RW so inaccurate w/ the football since he's been here... Missing wide open WR's on a regular basis it seems... I'm sure some if had to do w/ the need to unload quicker than he wanted to but all QB's have to deal w/ that at some point... He was definitely off today...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could it possibly be due to him getting too much pressure and he had to force throws?

You might be able to use that excuse on some throws, but he just plain missed his target all on his own plenty of times tonight.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be able to use that excuse on some throws, but he just plain missed his target all on his own plenty of times tonight.

One area RW needs to improve on is throwing WR's open... He doesn't do that too well as of yet...

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His accuracy was crap today, that's on him.
Actually, you can pin that on the so-called offensive line, the one that didn't even TRY to protect Wilson in the first place!

I can understand having to take a loss at any time in the season, but when the line QUITS, then there is a need for answers.

How many times was Wilson pressured? Sacked? You can thank them for being non-existent.

There should be a need to shuffle the O-line up some. We have second-string players, right? Surely they saw enough of what happened today to learn what NOT to do out there.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, you can pin that on the so-called offensive line, the one that didn't even TRY to protect Wilson in the first place!

I can understand having to take a loss at any time in the season, but when the line QUITS, then there is a need for answers.

How many times was Wilson pressured? Sacked? You can thank them for being non-existent.

There should be a need to shuffle the O-line up some. We have second-string players, right? Surely they saw enough of what happened today to learn what NOT to do out there.

The OL was crap but so was RW today. I'm worried about it, everyone has those kind of days if they play much. I'm confident he'll be much better next week and hopefully the OL plays better also.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson had a bad game, but I can't think of one of those sacks being on him.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carroll is too nice, bevell and cable and wilson deserve heavy doses of blame.

yes the D had two terrible series to start the game but shut them down after that.

14 points given up should be enough to win you any game.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people saying this is just one game... no this is a theme. We have seen this offense and this oline play JUST like this in stretches during games just not for a whole game. Does it take a full game of this ineptitude to open eyes? from some of the post i have read it will take MORE than a full game.

Big changes need to be forth coming and not just writing this one off as a hiccup. Injuries happen to every team and are NOT an excuse. We have seen the Hawks even more devastated by injuries before and they played better than this.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope this IS NOT one game, this is a trend that has occurred at least 3 or 4 times PER SEASON under the bevell/cable offensive clown show. its already happend i would argue 4 times THIS YEAR alone. rams, saints, cards, bucs. 0-3-1 in those 4 games. and theres room to argue it happened against the dolphins too.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was only able to catch the radio call of this one. Sounded rough. I was planning on watching a recording regardless of the outcome but it sounds like this was just a 3 1/2 hour shit show. I can't imagine it's worth watching. What sucks is the Bucs were real bad other than the first two drives, Seattle was just worse.