• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vs Packers

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm most concerned about how well the Packers' OL is blocking for Rodgers and his audible calls. He reads a pre-snap defense as well as anyone and calls the dive play to Lacy whenever he senses numbers. He killed the Cowboys with this numerous times and Lacy ran wild. So we can't get too pre-occupied with the idea that all we need to do is have a good pass rush.

The next biggest concern is their excellent WR core. With Maxwell's status in doubt and the fact that we'll need to play a lot of nickel packages anyway, it's concerning.

We must control the ball and limit the Packers possessions. Losing Richardson was unfortunate but thankfully Kearse flipped the playoff mode switch and Willson was huge too.

It's going to be extremely difficult beating the Packers again. I give us the edge on defense and the Packers on offense. Hopefully home field will be the key intangible.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm most concerned about how well the Packers' OL is blocking for Rodgers and his audible calls. He reads a pre-snap defense as well as anyone and calls the dive play to Lacy whenever he senses numbers. He killed the Cowboys with this numerous times and Lacy ran wild. So we can't get too pre-occupied with the idea that all we need to do is have a good pass rush.

The next biggest concern is their excellent WR core. With Maxwell's status in doubt and the fact that we'll need to play a lot of nickel packages anyway, it's concerning.

We must control the ball and limit the Packers possessions. Losing Richardson was unfortunate but thankfully Kearse flipped the playoff mode switch and Willson was huge too.

It's going to be extremely difficult beating the Packers again. I give us the edge on defense and the Packers on offense. Hopefully home field will be the key intangible.

Is Maxwell in doubt ? If he's got the flu, which is what I heard, he should certainly be over it by then...

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The O line blocking should be improved next week compared to week one as the starting right tackle Bulaga was knocked out in the first few plays of the game and missed a few weeks with a strained knee and Sherrod who is no longer on the team took his place and got beat badly. With all the starters there hopefully it will be better on the Packer side

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks are made to play against the Rodgers,Brady's,Peyton's of the NFL,,we eat them up and spit them out.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the key to the game is our offense against their defense. As far as DVOA is concerned, Packers are 18th on defense and we just put up 31 pts on the number 3 defense.

I see it as a tough game still since our offense seems inconsistent at times. If Beast can get going and RW burns them either with his legs or passing on scrambles consistently, then I think we can win.

Gotta watch out for Adams and Cobb even if we shut down Jordy. Kam and Bobby need to be all over Lacy and make sure to wrap up. You can't just try for the big hit. Gotta wrap and twist like they have been taught.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just get through this week of practice without any new injuries before we begin declaring victories.

Obviously Seattle can win and I'd expect them to be favorites, but GB got to 12-4 for a reason. Should be a hell of a game.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the matchup that I think most expected to see.

The teams struggled a bit earlier in the season but have proven in the last two months that they deserve to be here. Here's hoping for an injury free and competitive game.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unger was injured late in the game, any news on his injury? I think that would be bigger loss than Richardson for Seattle if he cannot go. He may be best center in the league.

Rodgers obviously less than 100%... will not be any better next week. Packers OL much better now vs early in season, only thing allowing Rodgers to even play.

After Wagner came back all issues with Seattle defense seem to have corrected, they look extremely good even with Mebane out. Gosh I wish Packers would have drafted Wagner.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unger was injured late in the game, any news on his injury? I think that would be bigger loss than Richardson for Seattle if he cannot go. He may be best center in the league.

Rodgers obviously less than 100%... will not be any better next week. Packers OL much better now vs early in season, only thing allowing Rodgers to even play.

After Wagner came back all issues with Seattle defense seem to have corrected, they look extremely good even with Mebane out. Gosh I wish Packers would have drafted Wagner.

They said he felt pretty good after the game and are optimistic he will be full go next week. We wont know more till later today or tomorrow.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OUR HOUSE!

Last edited by a moderator:

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O line blocking should be improved next week compared to week one as the starting right tackle Bulaga was knocked out in the first few plays of the game and missed a few weeks with a strained knee and Sherrod who is no longer on the team took his place and got beat badly. With all the starters there hopefully it will be better on the Packer side

Yes, your OL is playing lights out right now and it's a huge concern for us.

Those audibles are what scare me because Lacy just bursts through the line like a runaway freight train and he's not a pleasure to tackle.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Buck and Troy Aikman will be announcing the game Sunday.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 163

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You boys getting stoked?

Can't wait to get this show on the road. Here's to a competitive and injury free contest.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tempted to just sleep through the next day and a half so I don't have to bother with any more pregame stuff.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working Tonight 5-9 and tomorrow 12-7.

Perfect distraction from all of the hype and SportsHoopla(sorry Hammer)

Slim chance i might be there. I'll sure to post pics if i do

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You boys getting stoked?

Can't wait to get this show on the road. Here's to a competitive and injury free contest.

Oh yeah,these games always bring out the best,,,,Heres to a good one Packer.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You boys getting stoked?

Imin1280x1024.jpg

(sorry about the size. No idea how to resize)
Imin900x680.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You boys getting stoked?

Sunday needs to get here now, can't wait for this match up. Both teams have come along way since September and it's going to be a hell of a game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[VIMEO]116782895[/VIMEO]

Can't wait for the game tomorrow. This vimeo of the opening game against the Packers can help past the time in a entertaining fashion. Enjoy.