• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vs Packers

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle better hope Maxwell is at 100% next week because if it's Simon out there again Rodgers won't need to challenge Sherman because the left side will leave the door wide open all game again. :L

Both QB's played extremely well this week. Seattle's advantage obviously is the home field and the 12th man. GB is having one of the greats this game has ever seen.

Should be another outstanding NFCCG.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopping Lacy will be priority since Rodgers won't be able to scramble out as much. I have confidence in our secondary to handle any qb in the pocket. I think Russell has another big game next week and then I predict many people will still choose to ignore it and call him average.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking for Kevin Norwood to step up with Richardson being out. Lockette too, who needs to control his emotions better.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking for Kevin Norwood to step up with Richardson being out. Lockette too, who needs to control his emotions better.

I'll say one thing here. It looked to me that he was trying to flip that ball to the ref and just didn't do a good job at it. It didn't look like he was taunting, just happened to hit the Panther player. Not his worst foul this season.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Packers fan's perspective:

I am not confident in this game at all. Seattle is a great team with a great defense. Tough at home. The Packers are wildly inconsistent. Sometimes their offense looks great and unstoppable and other times it looks average and just stalls out for no apparent reason. Rodgers is banged up and obviously gimpy and it's hurting the offense.

If we want to win we have to be almost perfect. No mistakes. No turnovers. No stupid costly penalties. I just don't really see that happening.

I see a 24-14 win for the Seahawks. Of course I would LOVE to be wrong.

On a side note I feel the Colts/Patriots game is a complete toss up. I have absolutely no clue who might win that one. That should be a good one.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say one thing here. It looked to me that he was trying to flip that ball to the ref and just didn't do a good job at it. It didn't look like he was taunting, just happened to hit the Panther player. Not his worst foul this season.

I think, if anything, the Panthers player was the one doing the taunting, but if you toss a football in the direction of an opposing player when the play is dead, you're gonna get flagged for it. Let the other guy get himself in trouble if he wants, but don't do anything to retaliate and get yourself in trouble. That's the kind of thing that the Hawks need to avoid next week. Don't give Green Bay cheap yards when they have the ball and don't take yards away from your own team for something that is completely controllable and avoidable. Rodgers might be hobbled, but that team is still good enough that you can't afford to give them anything they don't earn themselves.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was super tough matchup with a healthy Rodgers. Being gimp makes it an enormous challenge.

That said he still put up 300 yards and 3 TDs with zero interceptions on Dallas. Gimpy Rodgers still may be the best QB in football.

I expect this game to be much closer than the season opener.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said he still put up 300 yards and 3 TDs with zero interceptions on Dallas. Gimpy Rodgers still may be the best QB in football.

I expect this game to be much closer than the season opener.

As much as I love our QB, Rodgers..... and Brady for that matter, are above Wilson. The Seahawks D will have to play their best game of the season on Sunday.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has heart... MAN he showed a lot of it today... But he did look really hobbled... He's dangerous when extending play's out of the pocket, similar to Wilson...But Rodgers really couldn't do that today... Still played dam good though...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree,Norwood and Lockette should do fine.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer the Packers over the Cowboys.

The 2 teams that would have given Seahawks the most trouble are out. (Detroit & Cowboys)
I call this divine intervention.
Not to underestimate the Packers, but Seahawks whipped them when Rodgers was healthy.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 2 teams that would have given Seahawks the most trouble are out. (Detroit & Cowboys)
Not to underestimate the Packers, but Seahawks whipped them when Rodgers was healthy.

With the way that these things tend to play out, I'm just going to assume that it's going to be a much closer game this time.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the cowboys defense and run game is better than the packers and would have been a much more difficult matchup for us.

i feel like we should have no problem containing their run game. lacey is a load but not fast and doesnt break tackles all that well, at least not in the games I have watched. jonathan stewart is a better back.

its all going to come down to whether or not rodgers can have the game against this defense that he has not been able to have. in our house. with a gimp.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with this... Packers are still a fine team, but Rodgers is clearly not even close to 100 percent.. You can't sleep on him though, look at some of the throws he made hobbling around today... Unreal...

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has heart... MAN he showed a lot of it today... But he did look really hobbled... He's dangerous when extending play's out of the pocket, similar to Wilson...But Rodgers really couldn't do that today... Still played dam good though...

There were a few throws that he hurried because he couldn't avoid the pressure and they were just bad throws. If Seattle can make him do that, then there may be a few turnovers this Sunday.