• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks @ Cardinals 1 FOX

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man we miss Earl, Irvin and Beast...heart of the team.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always something, we have a great come-back, Hausch missing the extra point.. We always do something to kill our momentum...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Harold. This isn't their year. They need to get pissed the fuck off about this lame as play and come back in the off season like they did when they had a chip on their shoulders. The fire isn't there. The drive and will to win at all costs isn't there. They are a shell of themselves.

Not done yet Wiz. I get that so far they have been lacking, but I still believe they can pull it together. First half everyone was down on the offense, well the offense came thru in the second half, bummer the d let us down, but all it takes is a 3 game hot streak I'm not giving up hope.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Sherman can STFU now,offense did its job.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't we just run every possession like we're down 2 scores in the 4th? That's what NO does with Brees and their defense has never been good. They've won a shit-ton of games. Just let Wilson do his thing. He understands the flow of the game. The offense was complete garbage in the 1st half and he put up 4 TD's on 350+ yards passing on sheer will with the worst offensive line in the league. Just let the guy do his thing. Maybe he should start calling his own plays. Other QB's have done it.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is just totally garbage out there this year. Entirely and completely garbage. They had 3 chances in this quarter to make a statement and shit the bed every single one of them.

Fuck you defense. Just fuck you.

They are done.

I'm not going to get into this too much but the defense is obviously not the problem this season. I really don't understand what you have invested in this argument but the #1 problem with this team is inconsistent offense. They need to fix it.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this offense doesn't get Graham more involved it's gonna be a very sad thing... That's like New England not using Gronk... We need to use other TE's as blockers, put Graham at receivers and let's effin get more throws his way ... Obviously our line has issues so we need help, cool, use other TE's for that.... Get Jimmy running routes, PERIOD...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to get into this too much but the defense is obviously not the problem this season. I really don't understand what you have invested in this argument but the #1 problem with this team is inconsistent offense. They need to fix it.
You gave up 34 to fucking Arizona at home. :L That's not the offense's fault. The D really let this team down today. And in ways they NEVER did their two SB run years.

Where did anyone suggest the offense hasn't been a problem? Is it a fact that they let the cards go down and score 3 times in the 4th quarter at home or not? You don't win games in the NFL allowing other teams 3 scores and moving the ball at will against you late in games. Period. Stop. End of debate.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gave up 34 to fucking Arizona at home. :L That's not the offense's fault. The D really let this team down today. And in ways they NEVER did their two SB run years.

Where did anyone suggest the offense hasn't been a problem? Is it a fact that they let the cards go down and score 3 times in the 4th quarter at home or not? You don't win games in the NFL allowing other teams 3 scores and moving the ball at will against you late in games. Period. Stop. End of debate.

The offense set the stage for a very chaotic game and the defense did a good job of setting them up to actually make the comeback. They didn't play well but don't pretend that the offense set the table for them.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense set the stage for a very chaotic game and the defense did a good job of setting them up to actually make the comeback. They didn't play well but don't pretend that the offense set the table for them.
34 - 31 at home. Any time your team scores 31 you did more than enough to beat any team in the NFL. Or you should if your defense is even half way decent. They weren't. Without Thomas they have nothing.

You can't go around just putting every single thing on one unit. The offense has been the cause of several losses, but the end of this game was in the hands of the defense and they completely blew it. There is no debate here. You can't do this AT HOME. You can't.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
34 - 31 at home. Any time your team scores 31 you did more than enough to beat any team in the NFL. Or you should if your defense is even half way decent. They weren't. Without Thomas they have nothing.

You can't go around just putting every single thing on one unit. The offense has been the cause of several losses, but the end of this game was in the hands of the defense and they completely blew it. There is no debate here. You can't do this AT HOME. You can't.

But that's exactly what you just did in your post.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Sherman can STFU now,offense did its job.

Bev

to me, the special teams were the biggest disappointment... Blocked FG, Blocked punt and missed XP (even though it wouldn't have mattered but would've at least put more pressure on them)... The blocked FG and punt were huge plays...

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're ALL to blame for this one. Every last player and play-calling coach.

The offense had chances to step up early and show what they can do, but the line had other plans. Thus making the defense work extra-hard to keep the Cards at bay, and when they could no longer do that, they fell flat.

Whatever plays were called on either side of the ball were completely useless, and to top it all off, Hauschka, while every bit as pressured to kick the ball as Wilson was to throw it, is feeling his years already. Soon, he will no longer be of use to us. Time to go shopping once our so-called playoff run is finished.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's exactly what you just did in your post.
Where? Because I said both have lost games this year BOTH. To you there is but one single problem on the entire team. Every game, every play boils down to that one guy.

This team is built around strong defense. Right? Follow me? This is the foundation of this team. The offense has only EVER been asked to not turn the ball over and just take advantage of any opportunity that comes up in a typically conservative game plan. That has been the blueprint for all of Carroll's tenure.

Today your offense went down the field and got you back into this thing and the defense blew it. It isn't the first time, and it won't be the last time.

I mean you seriously can't admit the defense was off when they give up THIRTY FOUR DAMNED POINTS AT HOME! Really? That's acceptable to you?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not done yet Wiz. I get that so far they have been lacking, but I still believe they can pull it together. First half everyone was down on the offense, well the offense came thru in the second half, bummer the d let us down, but all it takes is a 3 game hot streak I'm not giving up hope.
Now you lost Lockett for the season. They have been fairly lucky in prior years with injuries not defining the end of their seasons, but this year the key players are piling up. Add a line that hasn't ever got it going, no real answer to Lynch's retirement, Rawls once again showing his injury prone status, Kearse just falling apart, Shead getting owned off and on all year, no real pass rush for most of this season, and a kicker that needs to go the fuck away after this season.

It's not their year man, but of course we have faith they can bounce it back and reload next year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you lost Lockett for the season. They have been fairly lucky in prior years with injuries not defining the end of their seasons, but this year the key players are piling up. Add a line that hasn't ever got it going, no real answer to Lynch's retirement, Rawls once again showing his injury prone status, Kearse just falling apart, Shead getting owned off and on all year, no real pass rush for most of this season, and a kicker that needs to go the fuck away after this season.

It's not their year man, but of course we have faith they can bounce it back and reload next year.

They can over come the injuries IMO. Guess we got to watch and see.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where? Because I said both have lost games this year BOTH. To you there is but one single problem on the entire team. Every game, every play boils down to that one guy.

This team is built around strong defense. Right? Follow me? This is the foundation of this team. The offense has only EVER been asked to not turn the ball over and just take advantage of any opportunity that comes up in a typically conservative game plan. That has been the blueprint for all of Carroll's tenure.

Today your offense went down the field and got you back into this thing and the defense blew it. It isn't the first time, and it won't be the last time.

I mean you seriously can't admit the defense was off when they give up THIRTY FOUR DAMNED POINTS AT HOME! Really? That's acceptable to you?

You specifically called out the defense. The offense set the stage for a shit show which is what it turned out to be. Don't pin this one on the defense. We handed the Cards 7 points to start it and put zero pressure on the cards defense the entire first half.

This was a team loss. With the bigger picture the offense has obviously been the issue. Why can't people just acknowledge that? I have nothing invested in this. I hope they score 40+ and run the table to the SB champ. But that most likely won't happen. They shit that away today.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a playoff offense, its time to admit the O needs a full overhaul top to bottom
You missed again snugs. This loss falls on the shoulders of the D, but those that are blinded can't see it.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed again snugs. This loss falls on the shoulders of the D, but those that are blinded can't see it.

Why do you want to assign blame like that? I'll admit it but my big point is the QB sneak attempt. I'd be surprised if Wilson tried to run one of those since college. I can't recall one since he was a Seahawk. That's just throwing your hands in the air saying "I have no idea what we should do" when it was third and less than a yard.