• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman, shamed in his superbowl loss to the mighty Patriots, is on Bradys side.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-Patriot players would tell their new teams to be careful what they would say in the locker room before the game when they would visit the Patriots. Yup very upstanding organization when teams can't even trust the Patriots to abide by the rules.
Do you have any links for this? This is the first I've ever heard of that? The majority of time and I would venture to say that over 90% of the players who leave NE have nothing but praise to say about the Pats. Even those who leave not under their terms. Even look at Brandon Spikes. Left cursing the organization. Tried coming back praising them.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any links for this? This is the first I've ever heard of that? The majority of time and I would venture to say that over 90% of the players who leave NE have nothing but praise to say about the Pats. Even those who leave not under their terms. Even look at Brandon Spikes. Left cursing the organization. Tried coming back praising them.

Here you go...

Tony Dungy: Peyton Manning thought Patriots may have bugged locker room | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same story from 2010

its like these people dont know its old news

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"lets change the argument when rocks shames us"
Ah, the typical claim of victory when none have been brought forth. Do people ever buy into this nonsense of yours?

Rock -
Creates a thread that's not really newsworthy just to find an excuse to rag on Sherman again.
Gets proven he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Claims victory anyway.

Will find something else to do this with tomorrow.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, the typical claim of victory when none have been brought forth. Do people ever buy into this nonsense of yours?

Rock -
Creates a thread that's not really newsworthy just to find an excuse to rag on Sherman again.
Claims victory anyway.

Got to love his strategy...When he gets beat in an argument in one thread just flood the board with 10 more similar threads and hope the other just disappears to the bottom of the page to never be seen again. Still hasn't responded to my "Show me where Revis 100% of the time is covering the #1 WR" question. All he did was post an article that says very clearly that Revis covered 5 different WR's in one game. That means at some point in the game Revis was covering the 5th best (last receiver on the roster) for the Colts in that game. So instead of the best receiver he is covering the worst receiver.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading into their last day of practice this week before their second preseason game against San Diego, the Cardinals await the short-term fate of DLCorey Peters. He was carted off the field Wednesday with a lower-leg injury. With the news that LG Mike Iupati will miss six to eight weeks after knee surgery, Thursday will be the offensive line's first chance to practice knowing Iupati is for sure out.

Of course, the Patriots must have had something to do with this. After all they've done every other fucking thing.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock -
Claims victory anyway.

isnt "gets proven wrong" a "claim of victory"?

alanis was right...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to love his strategy...When he gets beat in an argument in one thread just flood the board with 10 more similar threads and hope the other just disappears to the bottom of the page to never be seen again. Still hasn't responded to my "Show me where Revis 100% of the time is covering the #1 WR" question. All he did was post an article that says very clearly that Revis covered 5 different WR's in one game. That means at some point in the game Revis was covering the 5th best (last receiver on the roster) for the Colts in that game. So instead of the best receiver he is covering the worst receiver.
isnt "when he gets beat" a "claim of victory"?

alanis was right...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt "gets proven wrong" a "claim of victory"?

alanis was right...
You said:
he is only capable of playing one side of the field.

its why he does so well in that system.

until he proves otherwise, thats what it is. incapability.
And I showed where it wasn't true. If you'd like links as proof I'd be happy to provide them. That game where he shadowed and locked down Boldin was well covered in the media.

Not an empty claim of proving someone wrong. Your words were entirely proven wrong.

Next.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said:

And I showed where it wasn't true. If you'd like links as proof I'd be happy to provide them. That game where he shadowed and locked down Boldin was well covered in the media.

Not an empty claim of proving someone wrong. Your words were entirely proven wrong.

Next.
no you didnt.

you said "i think i remember 2 examples".

then you said i claimed victory, while you claimed victory.

odd, huh?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said:

Next.

Even beyond that where he says that Revis is one that locks onto the #1 WR all game long that just isn't true either. Yes he has had games where he has done that just like you have shown that Sherman has done that as well. And yes very easy to see that Revis is covering the #1 WR on a more regular basis than that of Sherman throughout their careers. That doesn't show though Revis is always on the #1 WR. It shows he does it on a more regular basis. Big difference. Like I said Revis spends about 50% in a given season on the #1 WR. While more than pretty much all corners in the league that is still not even close to all the time.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Dungy was talking about it recently. It was actually first reported clear back in 2010 that Manning thought the locker room in New England was bugged. There are stories of players who used to play for the Patriots going to their new teams and telling them to be careful what they said when they would go visit the Patriots.

Oh look Peyton Manning with knowing how much the Patriots like to push the edge of legal wouldn't even talk about plays in the locker room when they visited Gillette Stadium because he thought the Patriots had bugged the visitors locker room. Even if not true should show just how much the rest of the league thinks of the Patriots and how they conduct themselves.

Ex-Patriot players would tell their new teams to be careful what they would say in the locker room before the game when they would visit the Patriots. Yup very upstanding organization when teams can't even trust the Patriots to abide by the rules.

Not quite sure how Dungy and Manning talking equates to former Pat players, or how much the rest of the league thinks they were being bugged? No mention of these EX players names?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite sure how Dungy and Manning talking equates to former Pat players, or how much the rest of the league thinks they were being bugged? No mention of these EX players names?

I didn't say that Dungy talking like this equates to former Pat players. I said there are stories of Pats players telling other teams to be careful. That is what Dungy said. That then lead Manning and the Colts at least to take extra precautions when playing against the Pats in New England.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say that Dungy talking like this equates to former Pat players. I said there are stories of Pats players telling other teams to be careful. That is what Dungy said. That then lead Manning and the Colts at least to take extra precautions when playing against the Pats in New England.
john elway kills prostitutes.

i heard that once.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the hell saw this coming?

Richard Sherman Thinks Tom Brady’s Punishment Is Unfair « CBS Boston

Richard Sherman Thinks Tom Brady’s Punishment Is Unfair
August 20, 2015 8:19 AM
Share on emailView Comments
View attachment 21759
Richard Sherman congratulates Tom Brady at the end of Super Bowl XLIX. (Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty Images)

BOSTON (CBS) — Politics can make strange bedfellows. So, too, can Roger Goodell.

The NFL commissioner’s discipline on Tom Brady for “DeflateGate” has caused many football fans in New England to express outrage, but now an unexpected rival has joined that fight.

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman spoke to USA Today about Brady’s current situation, and Sherman sees Brady being held to much more strict standard than some misbehaving team owners.

“You’re fining players more than you’re fining organizations?” Sherman said, referencing the four-game ban that will cost Brady about $2 million. “That should bring up some red flags. But nobody’s talking about that.”

Coincidentally, Sherman targeted Colts owner Jim Irsay, the man whose organization kicked off this seven-month saga. Irsay was arrested and charged with a DUI last March, and police found $29,000 in cash and numerous bottles of prescription drugs in Irsay’s car at the time of the arrest.

“Last year, Jim Irsay got fined what, 500 grand?” Sherman told USA Today. “Owners can only be fined so much. There’s a cap. And Brady gets fined (roughly $2 million). Whether the crimes are the same or not, a suspension is a suspension, a fine is a fine. Game checks.”

Sherman noted that the $1 million fine to the Patriots organization is “peanuts,” considering how much money the team will generate this year.

Nobody knows how U.S. District Judge Richard Berman will rule, but Judge Richard Sherman has made his beliefs clear.

This is none news. All the players are on Brady's side. That's what you do in a union. I bet Earl Thomas is on Brady's side too. In fact if you asked every Seahawk player if he was on Brady's side everyone of them would say yes

Well, all of them except Marshawn. He probably wouldn't know what you were talking about and wouldn't care.

And you wouldn't get a straight answer from Russell Wilson. He's too politically correct to give the impression that he is for or against either side.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you note at the end of this the writer basically called it all a farce? No I'm not sure the writers background, not going to research it. He works or at least was paid by yahoo.

This is what sold it for me from Peter King "I've always heard, reliably, that the Colts never trusted that they were totally alone in the Colts' locker room in Foxboro," King wrote, "and that when Manning had something of strategic significance to say to offensive coordinator Tom Moore, they both stepped outside into the concourse outside the locker room."

Plus the writers conclusion:
Let's consider: Manning has faced the Patriots on New England's turf 10 times as both a member of the Colts and the Broncos. Over that 10-game span, the Patriots have won seven games (including two playoff games), Manning has won three. Shoot, that's enough verification for us!
Seriously, it's both completely plausible and utterly insane to believe that the Patriots bugged the visitors' locker room. Believe what you want; you had your mind made up when you read the headline.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you note at the end of this the writer basically called it all a farce? No I'm not sure the writers background, not going to research it. He works or at least was paid by yahoo.

This is what sold it for me from Peter King "I've always heard, reliably, that the Colts never trusted that they were totally alone in the Colts' locker room in Foxboro," King wrote, "and that when Manning had something of strategic significance to say to offensive coordinator Tom Moore, they both stepped outside into the concourse outside the locker room."

Plus the writers conclusion:
Let's consider: Manning has faced the Patriots on New England's turf 10 times as both a member of the Colts and the Broncos. Over that 10-game span, the Patriots have won seven games (including two playoff games), Manning has won three. Shoot, that's enough verification for us!
Seriously, it's both completely plausible and utterly insane to believe that the Patriots bugged the visitors' locker room. Believe what you want; you had your mind made up when you read the headline.

I never said that it was true. All I was doing was answering your question about where it ever said that Ex-Patriot players warned their team about what you said in the locker room. I produced that article for you. I never once said that they actually do it. I have said that there does seem to be a pattern since BB took over that the Patriots love to operate in the gray area more than pretty much every other team in the league. There has been more about them as a team and the interesting practices they do than any other team. Now maybe some of that is just because they have been so successful for so long that those type of things get blown up compared to other teams as we see with Deflategate. Still there does seem to be a pattern. Heck BB's clone McDaniels when he came to Denver tried to do many of the same things and is why he was fired in the middle of the season. The owner was irate here in Denver that his team was being accused of cheating because of something that McDaniels had orchestrated.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
john elway kills prostitutes.

i heard that once.

Oh sheesh. Rock your starting to go the lowest form of Troll where you don't even have anything worth reading.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that it was true. All I was doing was answering your question about where it ever said that Ex-Patriot players warned their team about what you said in the locker room. I produced that article for you. I never once said that they actually do it. I have said that there does seem to be a pattern since BB took over that the Patriots love to operate in the gray area more than pretty much every other team in the league. There has been more about them as a team and the interesting practices they do than any other team. Now maybe some of that is just because they have been so successful for so long that those type of things get blown up compared to other teams as we see with Deflategate. Still there does seem to be a pattern. Heck BB's clone McDaniels when he came to Denver tried to do many of the same things and is why he was fired in the middle of the season. The owner was irate here in Denver that his team was being accused of cheating because of something that McDaniels had orchestrated.

Fair enough. I won't argue they operate on/in the gray quite often. Which doesn't help them in situations like these. I'm sure Goodell