• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Talib last week was yelling that he was going to kick that Titans players azz, and now he turned that RAGE to his own team.. What a wonderful face that guy makes for that franchise..

Kenny

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge win yesterday but it shouldn't be this close. Crabtree needs to stop dropping passes.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge win yesterday but it shouldn't be this close. Crabtree needs to stop dropping passes.
Those two TOs in the RedZoze didn't help either.. But it was just a good ol fashion AFCW showdown
The Bolts playing the RAIDERS in what could of been the last time in SD, were up for the RAIDERS
And Bolts have played everybody tough and that game was no different..

But agreed on the drops.. The bad news is Crabs has the same injury as Carr does on his finger, Cooper has a injury to his shoulder as well.. The RAIDERS are banged up and playing good teams week after week..
And now here comes Luck and the Colts after thrashing a beastly Vikings defense, looking to remain in the playoff race..

We clinch a playoff birth dude!! We already won in the regular season..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That RAIDER defense is really starting to look good!! The RUN defense is stuffing the run, while the pass rush is starting to smash the QB!! Mack and Irvin!! They are coming together and swarming!! At the right time too

What im impressed with is the RAIDER run game!!
We all know what Carr can do, it's the run game that is turning elite!! They can run on ANY defense!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As i look around at all the teams that are winning, not one of them is a great team!! And i mean like dominate GREAT!! They all look pretty even to me..
The Cowboys beat the Bucs in a close game, and we put 30 on that Bucs team and had a WHOPPING 23 flags for 200 yards in our win..

The Pats only putting 16 points on Denver in winning while we put 30 on them in our win..
The Titans beating KC at home while we beat the Titans.. Although KC seems to have the RAIDERS number for some crazy reason..

Now im not saying the RAIDERS will win it all, or nothing like that!! I am saying all these teams look pretty even to me..
What do you need to get to the show?? Good QB play, a RUN game along with a good defense..
I would put the RAIDERS at that table..

Kenny

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As i look around at all the teams that are winning, not one of them is a great team!! And i mean like dominate GREAT!! They all look pretty even to me..
The Cowboys beat the Bucs in a close game, and we put 30 on that Bucs team and had a WHOPPING 23 flags for 200 yards in our win..

The Pats only putting 16 points on Denver in winning while we put 30 on them in our win..
The Titans beating KC at home while we beat the Titans.. Although KC seems to have the RAIDERS number for some crazy reason..

Now im not saying the RAIDERS will win it all, or nothing like that!! I am saying all these teams look pretty even to me..
What do you need to get to the show?? Good QB play, a RUN game along with a good defense..
I would put the RAIDERS at that table..

Defense is looking good. I guess we need to clean up our red zone scoring. It's been horrible the last couple of weeks. I just think we need to really minimize the mistakes if we want to contend with the likes of the Patriots or Cowboys. And hopefully Carr's finger heals soon. Running every play in shotgun or pistol formation is hurting us.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is looking good. I guess we need to clean up our red zone scoring. It's been horrible the last couple of weeks. I just think we need to really minimize the mistakes if we want to contend with the likes of the Patriots or Cowboys. And hopefully Carr's finger heals soon. Running every play in shotgun or pistol formation is hurting us.
Carr was taking snaps from under center all pregame warmups against the Bolts.. So the RAIDERS are getting closer to having a full playbook to work with.. So we might just see Carr under center against the Colts?!
MEJ will also play against the Colts per JDR.. Now that is a player we can really use!! He can play that whole DL and bring that pressure from the inside and out!!

The Pats are the team dude. Whoever beats them in the AFC will win the SB!!
I got the Giants in the SB from the NFC and whoever beats the Pats will face that team.. RAIDERS, KC, Steelers can do just that, imo

Kenny

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr was taking snaps from under center all pregame warmups against the Bolts.. So the RAIDERS are getting closer to having a full playbook to work with.. So we might just see Carr under center against the Colts?!
MEJ will also play against the Colts per JDR.. Now that is a player we can really use!! He can play that whole DL and bring that pressure from the inside and out!!

The Pats are the team dude. Whoever beats them in the AFC will win the SB!!
I got the Giants in the SB from the NFC and whoever beats the Pats will face that team.. RAIDERS, KC, Steelers can do just that, imo

Agree about the Pats. We need Home field advantage and get revenge. I'm still pissed at that "tuck rule" game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree about the Pats. We need Home field advantage and get revenge. I'm still pissed at that "tuck rule" game.
The Pats run started with cheating.. And i want the RAIDERS to punish that team in their house, cuz that's where the cheating started!! All those Pat fans, Media, everybody knows they cheated the RAIDERS!! But they are to WEAK to admit the truth.. That play will live forever

Kenny

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats run started with cheating.. And i want the RAIDERS to punish that team in their house, cuz that's where the cheating started!! All those Pat fans, Media, everybody knows they cheated the RAIDERS!! But they are to WEAK to admit the truth.. That play will live forever

I would love for the Raiders to go into their house and beat them. But I don't think we can beat them playing at their house, in the cold. We need to be at home where it's nice and warm lol.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love for the Raiders to go into their house and beat them. But I don't think we can beat them playing at their house, in the cold. We need to be at home where it's nice and warm lol.
I disagree dude.. The RAIDERS can go to their house and beat them..
And of course it would be better to have that 1 seed and play all games in Oakland, and that could happen we just need to win our last two games against the Colts and Donks..

To me though a Victory in NE would be that much sweeter.. Just cuz that is the source of the cheating..
But the bottom line JUST WIN BABY!! GO RAIDERS!!

Kenny

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree dude.. The RAIDERS can go to their house and beat them..
And of course it would be better to have that 1 seed and play all games in Oakland, and that could happen we just need to win our last two games against the Colts and Donks..

To me though a Victory in NE would be that much sweeter.. Just cuz that is the source of the cheating..
But the bottom line JUST WIN BABY!! GO RAIDERS!!

Sure, we could beat them, but the chances won't be as good IMO. I want the best possible chance to get to the SB. And it would be better if we had home field.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, we could beat them, but the chances won't be as good IMO. I want the best possible chance to get to the SB. And it would be better if we had home field.
Good teams win on the road and at home, and the RAIDERS already proved they can do both..
And i totally agree with having home field though out..
But ya see bro, im seeing this with a different set of eyes?? Im looking kill the monster in his cave once and for all.. lol

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty badass??
In the last 8 games the RAIDER defense ranks 7, not to shabby!!
All those shootouts messed up the RAIDERS overall stats to start the year..
Now we add MEJ for the Colts game and maybe get Alson Smith back as well..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the RAIDERS had 7 pro bowl players!! Nice!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RAIDERS with a league high in pro bowlers..
Good job Reggie!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FREE ALDON SMITH!!

Hey Goodell?? Did you see that video of Floyd all DRUNK!?
I bet he gets to play, eh Goodell.. Pull a few strings and move it to the offseason and all is good, eh Goodell?!