• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won but lost our main man.....next man up. Let's go, Matt McGloin......you're in a contract year. Time to show what you can do and have learned from Carr.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is going to expect shit out of us now without Carr. Time for the defense to really step up and help out McGloin. And we need to run the ball a lot more with McGloin under center. Pound the rock.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Ohio State fan...I've seen something like this before. (Barrett even broke the same bone) Guess that means Raiders are winning the Super Bowl!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now we continue to push forward as the goal remains the same!!
This is McGloins time to shine now.. He's pretty good and can make the throws, as we seen against the Colts when he iced them with that pass to Amari Cooper.

The RAIDERS are going to run the ball play defense while McGloin slings that ball around!!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now we continue to push forward as the goal remains the same!!
This is McGloins time to shine now.. He's pretty good and can make the throws, as we seen against the Colts when he iced them with that pass to Amari Cooper.

The RAIDERS are going to run the ball play defense while McGloin slings that ball around!!

I would actually love to see Connor Cook get the start. You know what you have with McGloin. He is a decent to solid back up. Cook's role on this team is kind of confusing. He had a great career at Michigan State but Derek Carr is young and he is the future. Throw Cook in there and see what he can do. I can't see the gameplan differing all that much between the two. Going to rely on a heavy dose of the run with safe and short passes. Cook is unknown enough with very little film on him so he could perform well enough that maybe Oakland can get something for him after the season. I honestly, can't see McGloin being able to lead this team to a Super Bowl so just thinking see what the kid can do.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would actually love to see Connor Cook get the start. You know what you have with McGloin. He is a decent to solid back up. Cook's role on this team is kind of confusing. He had a great career at Michigan State but Derek Carr is young and he is the future. Throw Cook in there and see what he can do. I can't see the gameplan differing all that much between the two. Going to rely on a heavy dose of the run with safe and short passes. Cook is unknown enough with very little film on him so he could perform well enough that maybe Oakland can get something for him after the season. I honestly, can't see McGloin being able to lead this team to a Super Bowl so just thinking see what the kid can do.
IMO fishinabarrel, Matt McGloin is on the same level as Siemen and Alex Smith.. In fact i would rather have McGloin over either of those two guys.. McGloin can sling that rock man, and with the RAIDER beastly run game and a defense that leads the league in getting TOs?! We have a SLIM chance, imo

The Carr injury is devastating to the RAIDERS and the RaiderNation!! No team can replace a QB like Derek Carr!!
But the show goes on man, sadly!!

What we NEED is the Donks to beat KC, so we can wrap up the AFCW and a first round bye to get McGloin in sync with this offense.. And who knows?? The Fins can beat the Pats next week and we smoke the Donks, and the playoffs would go through Oakland?!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Denver got bounced from the playoffs, Hmmm

Now all we have to do is beat them and WIN the AFCW

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey cd??
Last game of the year coming up, and the AFCW is on the LINE!!
McGloin and the RAIDERS vs Lynch and the Broncos

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Matt McGloin??

You a FA man after this season and a truck FULL of cash and RAIDER lore awaits you if you shine!!
Take what has been giving to you..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i went around and read some of the comments on the Carr injury articles.. Lmao, the fans of the teams in the playoffs were cheering like they won the SB!! No Carr, we now have a chance?! Even the homers on TV can breathe now.. Cuz everybody knows the RAIDERS without Carr is like the Pats, Steelers and a FEW others without their starting QBs..

Little do all these people know?? We have the Red Rooster!! Mad Matt McGloin!! This dude is going to put that rock up to a pretty WR Core, TEs, and RBs!! While the RAIDER pro bowl OL opens huge holes in the run game!!
It ain't over YET!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that Flex Shot, Flex Seal really works?? Now that right there makes me go Hmmmmmmmm

Anyways, just one more WIN baby!! Wrap up the regular season..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is silly but those people that do power rankings think Carr is the MVP of the league..
The RAIDERS lose Carr and they drop them down, down, down.. It don't matter that we are 12-3 and won the Colt game.. We might as well be the Browns in those peoples eyes..
With Carr we were a SB contender, without Carr we are the Browns and on the clock!! What we must understand?? Football is NOT a team sport but a QB sport!!

So in all those peoples eyes Carr is like Micheal Jordon and SHOULD WIN MVP!! MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is silly but those people that do power rankings think Carr is the MVP of the league..
The RAIDERS lose Carr and they drop them down, down, down.. It don't matter that we are 12-3 and won the Colt game.. We might as well be the Browns in those peoples eyes..
With Carr we were a SB contender, without Carr we are the Browns and on the clock!! What we must understand?? Football is NOT a team sport but a QB sport!!

So in all those peoples eyes Carr is like Micheal Jordon and SHOULD WIN MVP!! MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP!!
Carr is the MVP of the league no doubt in my mind!! He was dominating Luck and the Colts to the tune of 228 and 3TDs no TO when he got hurt.. These people NEED to do the right thing for once and give Carr the MVP!!

Kenny

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, lots of people aren't giving us a chance anymore. Glad we have 1 more regular season game to see how Matt McGloin does. Hopefully we get the win and get a first round bye.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, lots of people aren't giving us a chance anymore. Glad we have 1 more regular season game to see how Matt McGloin does. Hopefully we get the win and get a first round bye.
I think McGloin is going to ball man.. He has no fear, and will chuck that rock..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you're right.
Me too.

McGloin has some weapons, good OL and a run game.. He has a good team around him, and he himself is pretty good.. He attacks the field with no fear..

The RAIDER game plan won't change, they will use the same one that they used for Carr..
And that game plan against the Donks is running the ball!! That Donk secondary is VERY hard to pass on for ANY QB!! But ya can bet McGloin will test that secondary..

Kenny

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too.

McGloin has some weapons, good OL and a run game.. He has a good team around him, and he himself is pretty good.. He attacks the field with no fear..

The RAIDER game plan won't change, they will use the same one that they used for Carr..
And that game plan against the Donks is running the ball!! That Donk secondary is VERY hard to pass on for ANY QB!! But ya can bet McGloin will test that secondary..

As long as he doesn't make any mistakes, I feel we can go up with the best of them.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he doesn't make any mistakes, I feel we can go up with the best of them.
And that's the key right there, limit mistakes, TOs and drops!! We must limit the big 3rd down wide open drops!!
Those are back breakers!!

This Donk game is a must win game.. We need that first round bye to get McGloin in sync with the offense..
For now McGloin has a week to get ready to face bitter rival the Broncos in Denver.. So the team NEEDS to step it up big time as a whole.. Skill players, OL, run game and the DEFENSE needs to turn it up!!
Get that first round bye, by then McGloin will be winging it..