• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Daily Thread: Red Sox Win, USA Beats El Salvador, Frazier K's

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Redseat. It's me, Cotton Malone., the guy who invented the term 'Redseat' for reporting news that another poster had already posted. I made you famous, bro. And be glad that you are a Boston and not a bawstun.

ahhhhhhhhhh, I get it now... (your initial post).. How the F are you

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhhhhhhhhh, I get it now... (your initial post).. How the F are you
I'm fine. You just talked to me over at Zig's House of High Baseball Intellectual and Bad Ass Motherfuckers.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine. You just talked to me over at Zig's House of High Baseball Intellectual and Bad Ass Motherfuckers.

Yea, that I did....... and yes, F the media about OJ

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that I did....... and yes, F the media about OJ
He and Manson are the only people who get media coverage for their parole hearings. Ridiculous. Don't get why American Public is so obsessed with it. People suck.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and Manson are the only people who get media coverage for their parole hearings. Ridiculous. Don't get why American Public is so obsessed with it. People suck.

Tell zig i said hi

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Machado isnt going to the Red Sox, at least not within the next 10 days

If youre Baltimore, its a tough decision, but a necessary one.

His value gets halved after this deadline.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting story @DirtDirtDirt would appreciate

ive mentioed i work with a guy here, whos father was the head of new england scouting for the redsox during the duquette and earlier, era. he has an award named after him in the cape league, for the "outstanding new england native" in the CCL.

well, this guys daughter has a sweet gig out in CA. shes the manager of oracle arena and the oakland colliseum (she works for AEG).
apparently, rickey henderson is a regular at both venues.

for the free buffet.

he showed up at every game there for the finals, and they always let him in, to chow. apparentyly he did the same in yesterdays game in oakland. sat right next to her, with a piled on buffet plate like he was homer simpson. he literally said to her "this is where i eat".

pretty funny.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ive mentioed i work with a guy here, whos father was the head of new england scouting for the redsox during the duquette and earlier, era. he has an award named after him in the cape league, for the "outstanding new england native" in the CCL.

well, this guys daughter has a sweet gig out in CA. shes the manager of oracle arena and the oakland colliseum (she works for AEG).

for the free buffet.

he showed up at every game there for the finals, and they always let him in, to chow. apparentyly he did the same in yesterdays game in oakland. sat right next to her, with a piled on buffet plate like he was homer simpson. he literally said to her "this is where i eat".

pretty funny.

It's funny how no matter how much money certain people make they will go out of their way for a free meal.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think just conceding this Sox game might be a better use of everyone's time instead of watching Fister get his tits lit up.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think just conceding this Sox game might be a better use of everyone's time instead of watching Fister get his tits lit up.
...and so it begins...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He potentially could throw a gem. Doubt it but stranger things have happened

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-0. Feels like the Sox just scored 10 runs.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah. This game is going as I imagined. why not work the bullpen some more?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, now it feels like they just gave up 16 runs.

The Fister experiment has gone about as well as you'd expect. On the bright side, I can now get Red Sox merch with "Fister" on the back of it.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, now it feels like they just gave up 16 runs.

The Fister experiment has gone about as well as you'd expect. On the bright side, I can now get Red Sox merch with "Fister" on the back of it.

I'm all for giving Sale an extra days rest and I know they burned Johnson and Velasquez out of the bullpen, but this seems like a plan destined to fail.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

for the free buffet.

pretty funny.

Rickeys' the best, Ive told you many stories of meeting him in the Bronx, in the bar, on the roads

The Best, and i met him during times he was in his prime, one of the greatest