• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens fired their offensive coordinator

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my point that kind of went over the head of Oldschool. Change doesn't always equal future success. Same with firing Harbaugh. Maybe it works out and the team continues to be one of the more successful franchises but there is the other side of that with the next guy being even worse and the team ignoring maybe the actual issues that were holding them back. I know many Bronco fans were excited when Josh McDaniels came to town. He was the most sought after Coordinator during that time and we "won." Well obviously that change did not equal success. It did thankfully change how our Owner went about things as he quickly called up John Elway and asked him to come save the franchise and thankfully that worked out well.

Nothing went over my head, the offense was obviously better under Cam/Caldwell than Kubes.... You just don't understand that change has to take place to grow and sometimes the process seems awkward, takes longer etc.
But change is always in motion, and it is essential....
By the way, according to your analysis of the Ravens problems, The Donkeys problems goes much deeper than an inexperienced qb....2 in a row that Wade the Fade's D couldn't stop em from out scoring them, and their last thread of hope may be retiring for health reasons, de oh Miller is not as dominating this yr and the run game is not good enough to bail them out as planned....Oh No, the sky is falling !!!
Now let's hear your obnoxious homer spin, your funny !! :heh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the fix. Fire Hairball and resign PayAton. Both problems fixed.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the fix. Fire Hairball and resign PayAton. Both problems fixed.

In the juice already I see !!!

giphy.gif
:heh: