• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just dropped Gould for Succop. Those kickers could end up making a real difference.

I just dropped Mariota for Ivory. That might have been a mistake.

Succop has a bye next week.

I wish someone would drop Mariota, even with the bye.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Succop has a bye next week.

I wish someone would drop Mariota, even with the bye.
Dang.

Oh well, I will stream someone next week at K
and that is my worry, that Mariota will find a new home with someone who really needs a serviceable QB. I should have dropped Witten. Dummy

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang.

Oh well, I will stream someone next week at K
and that is my worry, that Mariota will find a new home with someone who really needs a serviceable QB. I should have dropped Witten. Dummy

I hate having two kickers and wasting that roster spot. But I have Succop and he's been money. My defense also has a bye that week and I'm not trying to unload my bench. Might just go into it undermanned.

That Rodgers owner will pick up Mariota if the streaming guys don't first.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate having two kickers and wasting that roster spot. But I have Succop and he's been money. My defense also has a bye that week and I'm not trying to unload my bench. Might just go into it undermanned.

That Rodgers owner will pick up Mariota if the streaming guys don't first.
the chick who had Rodgers had Smith on her bench, so don't think she is going to grab up Mariota.

It will be interesting to see who grabs him up.

Also, not sure why she was holding both Smith and Rodgers. She's new to the league and I am not all that happy about her being in it just because she is a wife of someone else in the league.

Fuck, I don't think I like this league anymore...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the chick who had Rodgers had Smith on her bench, so don't think she is going to grab up Mariota.

Also, not sure why she was holding both Smith and Rodgers. She's new to the league and I am not all that happy about her being in it just because she is a wife of someone else in the league.

I think we just saw why, last Sunday. Plus, many people have no problems hanging onto two "high scoring " QB's, good insurance, decent trade bait, and if they're on your bench, they aren't in you opponents lineups

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we just saw why, last Sunday. Plus, many people have no problems hanging onto two "high scoring " QB's, good insurance, decent trade bait, and if they're on your bench, they aren't in you opponents lineups
I guess I would have attempted to trade one of them, but yea, she lucked out in having both.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha, better not lose to a chick:D

That's funny she had both. I've seen in two different leagues of mine where the same guy had Smith and Rodgers. They were keeping them too. I find that usually people don't offer good value for your backup QB because they don't want to really improve your team.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, better not lose to a chick:D

That's funny she had both. I've seen in two different leagues of mine where the same guy had Smith and Rodgers. They were keeping them too. I find that usually people don't offer good value for your backup QB because they don't want to really improve your team.
I actually just played her in the week that Rodgers got hurt and she had him starting.

It was an easy W

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Her money spends just like everyone else's...

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can fantasy owners trust Jay Gruden?????

Josh Doctson is expected to handle a larger role in the Redskins' passing attack in the weeks to come, Master Tesfatsion of The Washington Post reports. "We are going to actively expand [Doctson's role], without a doubt," Redskins head coach Jay Gruden said Monday. "He didn't get as many reps as I would like at the end of the day when you look at the numbers, but it's our job. We have got to get him in there more and expand it."

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can fantasy owners trust Jay Gruden?????

Josh Doctson is expected to handle a larger role in the Redskins' passing attack in the weeks to come, Master Tesfatsion of The Washington Post reports. "We are going to actively expand [Doctson's role], without a doubt," Redskins head coach Jay Gruden said Monday. "He didn't get as many reps as I would like at the end of the day when you look at the numbers, but it's our job. We have got to get him in there more and expand it."
Bs

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR.... Tevin Coleman, Derrick Henry, or Joe Mixon?

I feel like this is a perfect game for Coleman, since NE tries to take away their opponents' best weapon and will be focused on Julio or Freeman. Henry outtouched a still injured Murray last week and delivered big. Great matchup @ Cleveland, also. Mixon is coming off a bye, but playing against the Steelers, who are basically Jeckel and Hyde this year.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR.... Tevin Coleman, Derrick Henry, or Joe Mixon?

I feel like this is a perfect game for Coleman, since NE tries to take away their opponents' best weapon and will be focused on Julio or Freeman. Henry outtouched a still injured Murray last week and delivered big. Great matchup @ Cleveland, also. Mixon is coming off a bye, but playing against the Steelers, who are basically Jeckel and Hyde this year.

Murray might sit and make this easy for you, but as of now, id go Coleman then Henry, but just a hunch

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray might sit and make this easy for you, but as of now, id go Coleman then Henry, but just a hunch

My first thought was Henry, but then I thought about what a high scoring game the Falcons/Pats game should be. Toss up between those two...I guess if Murray sits, I'd have to go Henry.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only difference between guys like Matthew Berry and us on this site is that they get paid to GUESS on fantasy players production. This is from his "RB's I Love this week".

Jay Ajayi, Dolphins: The always dangerous Thursday night guy, but I am putting him here because I am the only one of our rankers with Ajayi in the top five this week. So, by Friday morning I have a chance to be more wrong than others. During the past three weeks, Ajayi is tied with Melvin Gordon for the second-most touches in the league (behind Le'Veon Bell) and that volume should continue against a Ravens defense that has allowed a RB to reach double-digit fantasy points in each of the past six games, and has allowed a 100-yard rusher in three of the past four games.

So much for that double digit fantasy points.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Alex Collins blows up after I finally give up on him.