• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would thunk it. Goff Hoyer Palmer? Pushing Wilson to the bottom tier of divisional Qbs

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford injury - kills Diggs/Theilen/Rudolph value to the point where I'm considering dropping rudolph for ben watson this wk and streaming TEs from here on out.

crazy talk to be dropping rudolph?
Watson had 8 targets/8rec last week, rudolph only has 9 targets on the season (including a game vs saints where bradford balled out)

literally don't have anyone else to drop, my worst WR is this week's waiver claim JJ Nelson, worst RB is Coleman/Riddick/TB Bucs combo - how ever you want to rank those

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford injury - kills Diggs/Theilen/Rudolph value to the point where I'm considering dropping rudolph for ben watson this wk and streaming TEs from here on out.

Watson had 8 targets/8rec last week, rudolph only has 9 targets on the season (including a game vs saints where bradford balled out)

literally don't have anyone else to drop, my worst WR is this week's waiver claim JJ Nelson, worst RB is Coleman/Riddick/TB Bucs combo - how ever you want to rank those

Kinda worried about Cook too, not going to bench him but i'm worried

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know that once Bradford plays, he'll go off, and you'll kick yourself.

I've been hearing rumblings that Kyle Sloter might get some action if Keenum sucks again.. that might not be a bad thing

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that once Bradford plays, he'll go off, and you'll kick yourself.

I've been hearing rumblings that Kyle Sloter might get some action if Keenum sucks again.. that might not be a bad thing

I went ahead and did it, need a win in this league after stinking up the joint last week with the 2nd or 3rd lowest score.
Fingers crossed Rudolph doesn't do much of anything and I can add him back before bradford comes back.

Going to buy into the Jags CBs shutting down ravens WRs, funneling a healthy amount of targets to Watson
this week

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's earrrrrly....but you know that! :nod::nod::nod:

Russell Wilson will cram a full seasons worth of stats into 6wks at some point, just gotta hold out until he busts loose

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick with Fleener at TE or look on the wire? Clay, Engram, Watson, Griffin, and ASJ intrigue me. I could possibly drop an extra IDP I have to grab one while holding on to Fleener. Or cut him loose and grab 2 of these guys. Will be looking for ROS and hoping one takes over the job for when bye weeks start coming...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit... just took a look at bye weeks and I will have to make a move next week to field a lineup. I have DT, Michael Thomas, Tevin Coleman, Rob Kelley, and (for now) Coby Fleener all on bye. I have McCoy, Miller, Baldwin and Pierre to cover it, but I still need a TE and flex. So, grabbing two TEs this week may be the way and I can start both next week. Or drop one and grab a flex from the wire.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along these lines, I was just offered Kyle Rudolph for Matt Prater. We get bonus points for longer FGs, but he is still a kicker...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the What are they Thinking? Dept: I've never been a Jay Cutler fan and have bashed him pretty regularly on the football boards over the years; that said, turning him into a 'dink and dunk' passer is a pretty bad idea, imo. :what::what::what:

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
team is looking solid after 6 weeks. Move into first in my division and I think Wentz is going to remain the starting QB for the time being. No reason to look elsewhere.

It's always nice to go into a season streaming until you find the player to settle on. So far, Jacksonville D and Wentz have made me job a lot easier.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vinatieri missed that XP last night......

upload_2017-10-17_10-46-38.png

just can't seem to get anything right in this league, hopefully correct course this weekend

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
team is looking solid after 6 weeks. Move into first in my division and I think Wentz is going to remain the starting QB for the time being. No reason to look elsewhere.

It's always nice to go into a season streaming until you find the player to settle on. So far, Jacksonville D and Wentz have made me job a lot easier.

I just looked back at my draft to see where I passed on Wentz. So fucking stupid. Took Rawls (who I haven't used and don't really expect to) and John Brown (who I cut when he was hurt). I'm 6-0 and my QB position has been absolute garbage.:L

I tried to get cute and thought I'd get one of Stafford, Luck or Wentz with my next pick. Ended up with Dalton, who I cut.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked back at my draft to see where I passed on Wentz. So fucking stupid. Took Rawls (who I haven't used and don't really expect to) and John Brown (who I cut when he was hurt). I'm 6-0 and my QB position has been absolute garbage.:L

I tried to get cute and thought I'd get one of Stafford, Luck or Wentz with my next pick. Ended up with Dalton, who I cut.

Sucks. Ironically, Dalton's stock is rising. God, Wentz woulda been a great pick there.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont feel bad, drafted and dropped wentz for some reason decided to go with Palmer instead.

wentz just keeps throwing TDs all over the place. Luckily heavily invested in Ertz across all my leagues

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just dropped Gould for Succop. Those kickers could end up making a real difference.

I just dropped Mariota for Ivory. That might have been a mistake.