• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random Thoughts 2.4

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it for what it's worth - this White Sox season is a yearlong tryout for 2025. This is the ultimate proving ground - a team like the Sox - we will see who wants to play.

So far, I like - Gavin Sheets, Dom Fletcher, Lenyn Sosa, Jordon Leisure, Korey Lee, Crochet -and Brandon Shewmake.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not high on colas but what the fuck is Getz doing? They called him up for a day and then sent him down the next day wasting an option

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great thoughts from AJ, mirroring my frustrations with the current team:

this ALL comes back to the same thing. ownership! getz is here because of reinsdork "loyalty" ..., and cheapness. the sox have crap for manager, general manager, coaches and scouts. reinsdork is not a white sox fan. he never has been. he's a disgusting "businessman"! he doesn't give a shit about wins. his only motivation is money, of which he manages to make much even with a losing team. i might add, sox fans share a little of the guilt because they stupidly keep spending money on the team. so they get what they deserve.
with this owner the sox will never compete again.

SELL THE FUCKING TEAM!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually enjoying the games. Everyone knew the Sox were going to lose 100 games - they are just better at it than we anticipated.

Jonathan Cannon - starts for the Sox tonight. One of the candidates for a future starting rotation. Cannon has pretty good control, but not electric stuff. We will see how good a pitcher he can be. The Sox drafted him after Tommy John and got him lower than he would have gone - is the story.

Thorpe - has an .082 era after two winning starts. Iriarte pitched 6 innings of one hit ball with no runs - no walks.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually enjoying the games. Everyone knew the Sox were going to lose 100 games - they are just better at it than we anticipated.

Jonathan Cannon - starts for the Sox tonight. One of the candidates for a future starting rotation. Cannon has pretty good control, but not electric stuff. We will see how good a pitcher he can be. The Sox drafted him after Tommy John and got him lower than he would have gone - is the story.

Thorpe - has an .082 era after two winning starts. Iriarte pitched 6 innings of one hit ball with no runs - no walks.

I wish you 20 years of these types of "enjoyable games" for your other non-White Sox teams. In the meantime I would like our franchise to figure out how to not be the worst team in baseball.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I just think guys are pressing,” Grifol said of the team's early-season struggles. “They really care. They want to turn this around. They want to produce and be a part of the solution and part of the turnaround.”

oh really? is that so, grifol? so, in reality they WANT to be good? fascinating!

this is textbook CRAP for a manager!

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baseball reference ... "7th scoreless game of the year, the most by ANY team in our database through the first 19 games of a season."

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baseball reference ... "7th scoreless game of the year, the most by ANY team in our database through the first 19 games of a season."

Suck it Deadball Era.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got this email today:

Dear Fan,
Thank you for contacting us.
Per your request, we have canceled your MLB.TV Subscription.
A refund request has been submitted on your behalf. If approved please be advised it normally takes financial institutions 3-5 business days to release these funds.
Regards,
Major League Baseball Customer Support

this is what i think of the sox now. i know some will still watch what will soon be known as 'lovable losers' because, they're loyal and all that. i won't give a dime to support reinsdork anymore. i see no future for this sham of an organization.

will i still bitch and moan here? you bet! :finger: