• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Project your team's lineup out of camp

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
yeah I kinda feel bad for Canuck fans they will never win now.... all that offensive talent will be squashed by Torts system. Plus I dont see the twins laying down in front of Luongo to block shots.

I feel bad for Jordan Schroeder, finally gets a chance and now he will be dog housed for being a young offensive minded player. Sad.

now you fuckers are getting me all depressed.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now you fuckers are getting me all depressed.

LOL sorry man, I'm just basing my opinion on what he did with the Rangers. Maybe he'll change, he did put together a good offensive team in Tampa, so maybe he reverts to his offensive ways.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL sorry man, I'm just basing my opinion on what he did with the Rangers. Maybe he'll change, he did put together a good offensive team in Tampa, so maybe he reverts to his offensive ways.

I hated that Tampa team that Torts coached...

/Gelinas scored in game six :D

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated that Tampa team that Torts coached...

/Gelinas scored in game six :D

Yeah, I was rooting for the Flames that year also, thought they got screwed over in game 6. Still tho, was a heck of a team.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L1: Elias-Zajac-Ryder
L2: Clowe-Henrique-Jagr
L3: Zubrus-Loktionov-Matteau
L4: Carter-Gionta-Bernier

D1: Salvador-Volchenkov
D2: Greene-Zidlicky
D3: Larsson-Fayne

G1: Martin Brodeur
G1A: Corey Schneider

Assuming we get bouncback years from Zajac/Henrique/Volchenkov/Salvador I think this lineup (mainly our goaltending tandem) is good enough to tread water and stay competitive until the trade deadline. We have a ton of young guys on D that are on the verge of making the team so I either see some of them being dealt for help on the first 2 lines or I see some vets on D being traded for help down the road.

Man, looking at this lineup again, put the player who shall not be named on that top line and that is a solid looking lineup. Without him it's meh.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was rooting for the Flames that year also, thought they got screwed over in game 6. Still tho, was a heck of a team.

Yeah, it was a good series, Iginla was incredible during that playoff run.

/nice fight with Lecavalier as well

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, looking at this lineup again, put the player who shall not be named on that top line and that is a solid looking lineup. Without him it's meh.

Man, Schneider has to be bummed, I'm sure he was getting primed for a 60 game season for the Canucks and now he has to play second fiddle to the best goalie who ever played the position.

/Waits for 43 to chime in

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was a good series, Iginla was incredible during that playoff run.

/nice fight with Lecavalier as well

Yeah, that was a great finals, even people who didn't like the NHL tuned into the SCF that year. Really a shame they locked out the season the following year, seems like the NHL has a tendency of always stopping whatever momentum comes their way.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, all they really need is 1 star player and that's a heck of a team. Shouldn't be too hard to rebuild tho, they got a lot of good pieces in play.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Schneider has to be bummed, I'm sure he was getting primed for a 60 game season for the Canucks and now he has to play second fiddle to the best goalie who ever played the position.

Yeah, major disappointment for Schneider's career. Looked like he was certain of being the man in net next season. Even Luongo wanted him to start for the Canucks.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, major disappointment for Schneider's career. Looked like he was certain of being the man in net next season. Even Luongo wanted him to start for the Canucks.

That was just so that he could laugh about the fact that he'd pocket $6.7M this year for playing 20-25 games only.

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As a Pens fan, I think we'll look something like this,

L1: Chris Kunitz - Sidney Crosby - Pascal Dupuis
L2: James Neal - Evgeni Malkin - Beau Bennett or Jokinen
L3: Craig Adams Dustin Jeffery - Brandon Sutter - Tanner GlassBennett or Jokinen
L4: Joe Vitale Tanner Glass- Jussi Jokinen Joe Vitale- Matt D'AgostiniCraig Adams
Reserve:

D1: Kris Letang - Rob Scuderi
D2: Paul Martin - Brooks Orpik
D3: Simon Despres - Deryk Engelland
Reserve: Robert Bortuzzo

G1: Marc-Andre Fleury
G2: Tomas Vokoun

Italics are changes and bold are my guesses

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Italics are changes and bold are my guesses

I would put Jeffrey & Vitale over Glass for sure, but knowing the Pens they will put Glass over both of them, simply because he has more experience.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him and Brassard and Zuc were really the only bright spots last year in the playoffs..... But Gabby will win you some games and probably get you into the playoffs.... Where he will disappear and after two years wonder why he should even be on your team.

That's where you'll be with Brassard soon enough.

Man, Schneider has to be bummed, I'm sure he was getting primed for a 60 game season for the Canucks and now he has to play second fiddle to the best goalie who ever played the position*.

*in New Jersey

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johansson-Backstrom-Ovechkin
Erat-Grabovski-Brouwer
Wilson-Laich-Beagle
Chimera-Perrault-Ward

Green-Alzner
Carlson-Kundratek
Hillen-Orlov

Holtby
Neuvirth

Missing Fehr...Mine would be

Erat-Grabovski-Brouwer
Perreault-Laich-Fehr
Chimera-Beagle-Ward
(Wilson on the 4th line would stunt his growth)

Green-Alzner
Carlson-Oleksy?
Hillen- Orlov
(really need another left-handed D-man)

Holby
Neuverth

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing Fehr...Mine would be

Erat-Grabovski-Brouwer
Perreault-Laich-Fehr
Chimera-Beagle-Ward
(Wilson on the 4th line would stunt his growth)

Green-Alzner
Carlson-Oleksy?
Hillen- Orlov
(really need another left-handed D-man)

Holby
Neuverth

I don't get this notion that putting someone on the 4th line stunts their growth. I personally think the 4th line is the perfect place for an inexperienced prospect. They will get the feel of NHL level competition without having the pressure of performing like a top 6 forward. I think being on the 4th line or 3rd defensive paring would be more beneficial to a young player's growth than putting them in the AHL where they will have the pressure to perform and won't even have the opportunity to get a feel of NHL level competition. Just my opinion tho, most NHL teams (including my Penguins) seem to disagree with my position.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get this notion that putting someone on the 4th line stunts their growth. I personally think the 4th line is the perfect place for an inexperienced prospect. They will get the feel of NHL level competition without having the pressure of performing like a top 6 forward. I think being on the 4th line or 3rd defensive paring would be more beneficial to a young player's growth than putting them in the AHL where they will have the pressure to perform and won't even have the opportunity to get a feel of NHL level competition. Just my opinion tho, most NHL teams (including my Penguins) seem to disagree with my position.

I think it depends on the player. Some will shine in a role like while others regress. Also, more ice time, regardless of the competition, is better for development at 19.